Bloodborn's Crusader Kings II Voremod

Blooda

On suggestion by the Stellaris Vore Mod Creator, (on here they're Ouroboros007) Ouroborus, I have decided to not only report on my progress on Eka's Portal, but also on LoversLab. So I've begun a 'dev diary' System for reporting on what I've been doing, my thoughts, plans, and sharing bits of images of what I've gotten done and how things /should/ work. So, shortly after this post, I will post the first Dev Diary.

Hello, I'm 'Bloodborn' (On here I'm 'Blooda' since someone already took Bloodborn.) and I'm happy to share with fellow fetishists of the Vorarephilia type that I'm currently working on an extensive vore-mod for Ck2. 

What will be in it?

This mod will come with Event Chains and Event 'Trees' that will make the experience of vore fit in well with the Ck2 world. The mod will come with predator, and prey options, as well as trait systems for if you're an 'Apex Predator' or a 'Gut Slut'. 

How do I take account for different preferences?

Now, there's a lot of different flavors in vore, and it would suck if I forced it all together. Some people only like endo, some people love digestion, some people hate disposal, others love disposal. Some people hate cock vore, others love anal vore. So, what if I told you I currently had a functioning 'Control Panel' in your decisions that can enable or even disable certain aspects in this. Hate Anal Vore? Disable it. Think disposal is disgusting? Disable that shit! Think too much oral vore is happening? Disable it!... But, you can also go in, if your preferences ever change or are in a particular mood for any of them. Did you previously disable oral vore, and now want it back? You can re-enable it in the same menu. Dislike digestion? Turn it off! Dislike 'transformation' when it comes to Unbirthing? Turn it off! Dislike becoming splooge or the risk of becoming splooge in Unbirth as well?... I think you get the picture.

Is this compatible with-

Hold it right there! I'm making this mod to be a self-contained system, so you can add it to ANY other setup of mods you desire, I just can't promise if it will not be immersion breaking if you use that 'Crisis of the Confederation' mod with it. 

Now, I'm new (to putting stuff like this) on Loverslab, so it will take me awhile before I'm fully acquainted with the site itself, so I foresee growing pains, so bare with me. 

Dev Diary 1
(what) The Fuck am I doing with my Life?

Alright, so it's no secret that I got slammed by a tornado within the past month and this project had to be put on hold, and that I lost progress while this happened. So I have two pieces of good news since this had happened:

1. I have recovered from those events, cleanup is over and I can put time into the mod again.

2.I have asked around to see if any of my friends had a more up to date version of the mod (I share around builds to friends from time to time), and luckily one of my friends actually had a fairly up-to-date version. This means I've saved myself from taking 2-4 more weeks of event coding, and I can pump out 1.0 faster than what I initially expected.

On the topic of the road to 1.0, I'm going to share a couple of images.

jt2Ihac.png

This is the /new/ roadmap I made myself when I had time doing better. I'm going to use it to judge if I have finished all I need to for 1.0 . When 1.0 releases, I plan on pausing for a bit to decide on which project I want to do for it next will be. Chances are I'll work on an amazonian mod that I may, or may not attach to it. The point of this mod is to be modular, so anyone can add in their own event chains with their own sub-mods. 

vOnKZ1y.png

Recent coding! I thought I ought to show everyone what I have been up to. I'm basically taking a sweep through each file I have to add different things and to change other things... As you see in this image, I'm implementing an event chain where you physically go ask someone about Vore itself. This chain can end early with someone laughing at you, saying what it's not a thing that can happen. These people will be labeled with a 'silly question' modifier, and you know they are vore_incapable (the actual name of the modifier). Now I do plan on adding in more options for the control panel to control how often this can occur. When someone entertains the idea an event chain will fire that could lead down multiple paths, depending on your relationship with that person, and depending on your own preferences. You /can/ survive encounters like this (again, something I'm probably going to end up putting in the control panel) depending on if you have an endo-focus or a digestion focus.. but that being said, there is a benefit in being a Gut Slut which I'll talk about in the next dev diary. 

I'm going to try to do these once a week, but if I fail to do so, it probably means I have a exam, or a project I'm having to focus on.

Have a great day/night everyone!

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, AuroraMorningdew said:

Huh. That could be a really useful ability, completely aside from the fetish part.

Making vore have a strategic advantage would make it feel less out of place.

On 7/7/2019 at 7:18 PM, DeathBringer0xL said:

When will a working version be available? Also wondering if there will be absorption vore. Say a Woman who has ruled for quite a while and she performs a ritual to absorb a younger girl to make herself young and strong again?

I'm still working on the event-trees for everything involved in this, so maybe give me a week and I might do another dev diary, or if a miracle happens I might actually release a rough version. 

But yeah, I want it to be good, but not 'too powerful' Ideally, I want to release sort of the base 1.0 of the mod where you can do all the different types of vore, with all the benefits it entails. It's a lot of event modding and localization work. I want it to at least be a fairly decent 1.0... After that I want to aim for Micro/Macro kinda stuff with 1.1, then a vore capability system in 1.2, with 1.3 being where, hopefully I can get the AI to start doing it /if/ they are capable, and /if/ they do the proper plots. (Yes, I'll be adding those in at some point to, plot to eat kinda stuff)

Archived