Which Male Nude Body?

Tsara Noga

Hey, there.

I finally made the Decision to switch from Oblivion to Skyrim and already downloaded the important and "interesting" Stuff. ^^

But for all what it's good I somehow can't find a proper Nude Male Body which works well with MiniLovers and might fit to the CBBE female Bodies as well.

Any Suggestions or Links?

I'd appreciate. =D

Better Males (Favored Souls) has a great body texture but a totally unrealistic "tool". It's enormous, almost ridicolous, innatural.

I prefer a lot the "4uDK" meshes and textures, even if a bit "old" and never upgraded after March 2012. Always available on Nexus.

With my UNPB-BBP bodymesh and XPMS skeleton, it fits perfectly with almost every MiniLovers, AP, XLV animations.

My two cents.

I happened to randomly grab those textures from nexus while they were available, reuploaded them here, i guess bjornk wouldn't mind.

http://filesmelt.com/dl/Better_Normals_for_4uDIKs_Real_Body-29287-1-0.7z

I am just wondering why anybody would care to beg nexus to take the mod down ? Most likely it wasn't the inactive author of the original mod, and why would you complain about additional/optional textures for your mod anyway ?

i guess bjornk wouldn't mind.

I wouldn't. :)

You can download it from the Nexus as well.

TBH, I had no intention to release it as a mod but couldn't be bothered to find a free file host either. The normals that came with the Real Body had disturbing artifacts so I turned them into something less of an eyesore. The result pleased me but I'm not really a texture artist or anything so don't expect a professional work.

i guess bjornk wouldn't mind.

I wouldn't. :)

You can download it from the Nexus as well.

TBH' date=' I had no intention to release it as a mod but couldn't be bothered to find a free file host either. The normals that came with the Real Body had disturbing artifacts so I turned them into something less of an eyesore. The result pleased me but I'm not really a texture artist or anything so don't expect a professional work.

[/quote']

Legend, thanks for fixing up the normals, and thanks for the upload too. Cheers!

Archived