7 hours ago, nepnep said:

It crashes when I try to preview Wrap body in the shop as well. (No need to dig through that stuff anymore since nobody else has that problem, probably something on my end)

well I already made a separate esp that Sends the wrap pre view to the wedding ring so If you want it here it is. Just replace yours with this. If this doesn't fix it for you let me know.

JackgaNightclubWrapWeddignringpreview.zip

so what i´ve seen i like it xD  -  but dude, i entered into one figurine, and boaaaah, hey - a giant ape attacked me xDDDDDDDDDDDD   i had to laugh and said wtf xD   What i would like to see maybe that there are maybe 2-3 sellers with the outfits on ´em - Or a few more npc´s in the "club" around sanctuary

4 hours ago, johnwnorton said:

so what i´ve seen i like it xD  -  but dude, i entered into one figurine, and boaaaah, hey - a giant ape attacked me xDDDDDDDDDDDD   i had to laugh and said wtf xD   What i would like to see maybe that there are maybe 2-3 sellers with the outfits on ´em - Or a few more npc´s in the "club" around sanctuary

Ahhh, I see you have met chaos, from primal rage.  I did not want to hold the mod back yet again so I could add fart and puke type attacks for something really minor.

That is the eventual plan w the settlers.  But not around sanctuary. You will be the one who has to recruit them for the nightclub and it will have a vip area (the door in the back) that is a player home. 

I shoild add tge spoiler tag that reveals the foghting game battles snd realmstatue locations.

Things I noticed:

There were no dead bodies outside Sanctuary. I had to spawn the key using console commands.

The note needs direction. Something like "Head north following the river." Saying "coast" might make people thing of the ocean.

The towel clips into the body.

Music in the club needs to come down in volume just a tad.

The key is hidden in the mole rat cave at Red Rocket.

You are right with the pub location though. I was one of the idiots that went over to the ocean coastline on the east side of the map and walked it from North to South 3X like a retard. Lol

I kinda hope he adds the features and gets things going so we can continue with the next step and get the pub rocking.

On a side note for Senator if you read this: I have this mod installed on 3 different saves and the "wrap clothing thing" nothing is happening on my game as far as crashing goes. It works as intended, so I believe its some other mod that is creating the conflict and not this mod. Just a FYI

On 6/16/2019 at 3:29 AM, Senator Blutarsky said:

Ahhh, I see you have met chaos, from primal rage.  I did not want to hold the mod back yet again so I could add fart and puke type attacks for something really minor.

That is the eventual plan w the settlers.  But not around sanctuary. You will be the one who has to recruit them for the nightclub and it will have a vip area (the door in the back) that is a player home. 

I shoild add tge spoiler tag that reveals the foghting game battles snd realmstatue locations.

haha, ok - just let me know, i´m ready to meet that ape again xDDDDDDDD    

Before I do add any new content to this mod I will finish the fusion girl bodyslide conversion files so I can use it myself now. I finally made a custom fg body that I’m happy with. so now I’m in the process of converting all my stuff to fusion girl. 

I spent time making/converting this mod, tested it w cbbe curvy, but now I can’t even use the damn thing cause I’m switching to fusion girl.

11 hours ago, oblinkoff said:

There are boxes, but there is no dead raider! Where to find a pub?

In the boxes the note should give the location. 

The key is in the mole rats den. It gives defective outfits (outfits that can’t b customized and have lower armor valu than normal).

otherwise follow the coast till you find a statue. Past the minuteman statue and past the generator you turn off to open the hidden Caps and past a dirty friedge and dirty bathtub.

13 hours ago, Abraxas_Virus said:

I been looking at The possible areas for The arena but i have no idea what to look...  Is it a tall statue,  a portal what?  Because The Omega Real might be The Alien cave and i dont see anything

Spoiler

It’s a mini statue in the alien cave by the rock where the aliens stuff is. Ham radio etc. I can try to take a pic later if you are still having issues finding it. Also apparantly my spoiler tags dissappeared.

13 hours ago, Senator Blutarsky said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It’s a mini statue in the alien cave by the rock where the aliens stuff is. Ham radio etc. I can try to take a pic later if you are still having issues finding it. Also apparantly my spoiler tags dissappeared.

i was going to delete this post because i found out  how the statues look but the question is how to i add people into the nightclub

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, LazeR220 said:

Can I get a screenshot of the location or a map marker plz, i can't find the club n i've been wondering for ages

When you are leaving Sanctuary and heading across the bridge towards Red Rocket, as soon as you get on the other side of the bridge go left along the shore and just keep following it until you run into it. Its a ways down.

5 hours ago, walkin said:

When you are leaving Sanctuary and heading across the bridge towards Red Rocket, as soon as you get on the other side of the bridge go left along the shore and just keep following it until you run into it. Its a ways down.

Ok, thats a bit more info than what i had, i'll go explore some more

• 4 months later...

UPDATE. 

I have not forgotten this mod actually this mod has primary support but I’m a one man squad. So it’s all slow. But I am updating the nightclub to add some major functions but unfortunately since it’s all dialogue and quest related I have no sexy or inticing pics to show. All I can give is a wall of text which is so boring that only a super meth head would willingly read. 

So im gonna add some functions and fuck up some stereotypes and then just make it a player home. Sort of. 

Im working on a vip room you can customize. It’s a giant box. Do what you will. But the quest to get that means recruiting three promoters. Or doing the impossible money wise. Ok impossible without console commands to give you money. How do you think I would be able to test the mod otherwise. 

I did add fusion girl cbp files so maybe a mid update soon if I don’t finish enough.