Some of the few pics I can show and limited info I can share.

1- this update will be the last for the main mod as I feel all future content should be upgrades and sep esp add ons. Except for bug fixes and shit.

2- this update will go up to the point of buying into the nightclub. It will go batshit off the rails. In some cases. There are 12 totoal promoters to hire that do diff functions (entertainment, supply, security). I feel that buying in and having the tools to open to the public is a good stopping point before he economics of actually running a business kicks in. Which it will when you start getting patrons. 

3- you can command most of your employees to do things. Direct security to goto diff posts in the main room or send them to your vip room. (The vip room is basically and open box to build. Turn it into a fucking garage or the “fuck rooms” or a ultra cool lounge. Up to you).

dance on the bar.....

BD4CEA4E-BD37-4D92-A38E-5ABB98CABE98.jpeg

E7D71B5B-2CA4-4306-BEDB-A6472D821EA0.jpeg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2020 at 5:19 PM, Ragnarr1313 said:

Ha! I love it!

I should get perms to use masterbattiom anims for the punch item. Punch someone in the face and they furiously masturbate. It would be even better if they take damage from it due to lack of lube.

but that woidl just delay this. And I keep making up enough extra shit as it is.

maybe that one is good sep mod idea

On 6/10/2020 at 3:26 AM, Kawaiisatanxxx said:

I was excited to see all the outfits but I'm very disappointed to see that I can't even obtain most of them without grinding the boxes and treasure hunting. I just want the files in my game...

You can figure out how to use the console (which you probably should anyway as you can solve many, many problems) or you can use this:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16718

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Why are some outifts clipping around the butt part? mostly dresses and skirts. Im using CBBE Panundrum body. I also maxed out butt size in body slide, but the body itself in looksmenu is all the way to skinny (left bottom or the triangle) 

Also, what is the point of the PUB? i cant do anything in there but buy the clothes. How do i get more people in there and make girls dance on the bar lol. Would be great to create your own rooms to have lap dances or sex rooms. 

Anyway please help me with the clipping, because right now im pretending its just because of the wasteland after all the fighting it got torn apart lmao 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/16/2020 at 1:47 PM, Back2friday said:

Why are some outifts clipping around the butt part? mostly dresses and skirts. Im using CBBE Panundrum body. I also maxed out butt size in body slide, but the body itself in looksmenu is all the way to skinny (left bottom or the triangle) 

Also, what is the point of the PUB? i cant do anything in there but buy the clothes. How do i get more people in there and make girls dance on the bar lol. Would be great to create your own rooms to have lap dances or sex rooms. 

Anyway please help me with the clipping, because right now im pretending its just because of the wasteland after all the fighting it got torn apart lmao 

Hope the Clipping is fixed w the new bodyslide files. If not. Let me know specific outfits. And now. It’s less an outfit mod and more a recruitable employees mod. Next upgrade brings patrons. And money to your pocket mod. 

Now many of you will not like some to the choices I Made but if you don’t like that char don’t. Recruit them. Except for el cumado.  Rafi kind of recruits himself.

but he could solo the hulk and Thanos. He would probably also molest them too. He’s rafi. He runs a domination league.

gattica! Eat my dick! Gattica!

I am not seeing the update on the page. It still says 1.2 in the downloads section, yet is says it has been updated. I am a bit confused, but I am soooooo looking forward to the update. :)

Edit: Never mind, I see the links are at the bottom of the page. :)

New Edit: The mod doesn't seem to add any of the new stuff, do I need to uninstall the old version and then install the new one, or is this supposed to be a direct upgrade? Or do I need to start a new game?

do i have to install the large files from the MEGA links first and then the smaller files in the DL section to overwrite or how?

installed jsut the mega files for now. works so far but i have a texture problem with Chloe, her nail polish on the left hand is detached, its floating about 1 meter left of her body

11 hours ago, Kanealpha said:

do i have to install the large files from the MEGA links first and then the smaller files in the DL section to overwrite or how?

installed jsut the mega files for now. works so far but i have a texture problem with Chloe, her nail polish on the left hand is detached, its floating about 1 meter left of her body

So far the nails are only fusion girl. 

remove the pedicures mesh if you are using cbbe. 

of you are still having issues let me know. The large file size is now due to the amount of uncompressed music files. I will be loading the mod into bsas shortly. 

18 hours ago, Ragnarr1313 said:

I am not seeing the update on the page. It still says 1.2 in the downloads section, yet is says it has been updated. I am a bit confused, but I am soooooo looking forward to the update. :)

Edit: Never mind, I see the links are at the bottom of the page. :)

New Edit: The mod doesn't seem to add any of the new stuff, do I need to uninstall the old version and then install the new one, or is this supposed to be a direct upgrade? Or do I need to start a new game?

You should not have to start a new game as the old mod dialogue option I changed was a placeholder. You start the ownership quest by speaking to keeper or one of the others and they should either tell you to ask keeper about the buy in or keeper will talk about it to you directly. Select the question option on any of them.

you cannot meaningfully interact with any npcs that do show up in the mod prior to triggering the buy in quest. 

you can begin to recruit people After that but until you are an owner you can’t command them.

you might want to start a new game however cause you can use one of the security personnel to follow you during the museum of freedom quest. Otherwise he’s just there waiting for you.

There actually isn't anyone in the club in my game other than the original four girls that were there in the first place. There's no music and I can't really do anything other than buy or sell things to the three original girls that allowed you to buy and sell things. The girl who was singing is still just wiggling around and the music hasn't changed at all. So for some reason nothing seems to be triggering in the game as far as the new stuff in the mod.

Edit: I sent you a PM, with video of what's going on in my game.

Edit: Nothing I am trying is getting the mod to work. Sadly. . . :(

14 hours ago, Senator Blutarsky said:

So far the nails are only fusion girl. 

remove the pedicures mesh if you are using cbbe. 

of you are still having issues let me know. The large file size is now due to the amount of uncompressed music files. I will be loading the mod into bsas shortly. 

not the manicure? for the hands? And i tried installing the new updated file but it fails at around 70% every time "aproblem has occurred"

also the "new Body" bodyslide files come from your mod? bodyslide has a problem creating the New Body" file, unable to load input nif (just New Body, New Body 1-4 work fine?