1- apocalypse outfit is male only. I should redirect it for females to something else. It’s joels outfit from the last of us.

2- goddess outfit should have been fixed. Download the new version. I’ll check it. 

Thanks for for letting me know. This is a massive Amout of outfits. 

46 minutes ago, johnwnorton said:

dunno if its the pub, but i found the female statue (looks awesome, wanna craft it in my settlement, thats possible?), i entered and there are a lot of tables and some merchants, is this the pub? (think not)

what u mean with "the pub is gonna be expensive"? so is there another location? didnt found a note or something

Yes that is the pub. It’s not a copy of jackgas pub. I felt a nightclub/lounge would be more appropriate to contrast for fallout. You can’t craft it now but I plan to expand the pub so you can craft certain things when you buy in as a partner. You will also be tasked with recruiting patrons to fill the place and eventually other acts than a skyrim Easter egg.  Also the door in the back the vip area will be your customizeable space. If I held this back to add all that now it would never get done. Find the realm statues and enjoy the boss battles.

let me know what you think of major guile.

This is pretty cool, keep it coming. A LOT of clothes man. Not a bad thing, quite opposite but holy fuck there is a lot. Lol. Look forward to getting it all on the go and I'll definitely have to redress some of my settlers. I like the Coke and Pepsi cans also. I already had a Dr. Pepper and 7 Up so this goes sweet with that. Lol. 

Also cool weapons. I probably would've done a melee playthrough, had I had these from the get go, but oh well I'll still check them out. Thnx

19 hours ago, Divinemight99 said:

Hi

The brown face bug issue is resolved; however, I do not see a dead merchant.  Instead I am seeing a dead raider and two locked crates that requires key.

Is this correct?

That is indeed correct, I simply used the corpse as a stand in for a merchant rather than adding something extra.

Update:

I fixed more filepaths, sorry for the issues, it was due to me changing the names while making bodyslide files and not changing it in the final esp.

1 hour ago, Senator Blutarsky said:

That is indeed correct, I simply used the corpse as a stand in for a merchant rather than adding something extra.

Update:

I fixed more filepaths, sorry for the issues, it was due to me changing the names while making bodyslide files and not changing it in the final esp.

So if I already have version 1.1 do I need the bodyslide file or just version 1.2 for update?

I haven't try it in game yet. but let me ask a question if anyone knew. the winter outfit is not showing texture in bodyslide. Is it showing texture in game? like some of the Cross&Kite outfit back in the days.

AND, thank you. Big thanks to jackgas.

11 minutes ago, loen999 said:

you need bodyslide file as it doesn't have bodyslide in V1.2 BSA or loose file.

Yeah I know its not in 1.2 but I have it already from the beginning version so that's why I'm wondering if I need them again or just updated .esp

44 minutes ago, walkin said:

Yeah I know its not in 1.2 but I have it already from the beginning version so that's why I'm wondering if I need them again or just updated .esp

All you need is the esp. the esp is the only thing I upgraded. I had some old filepaths and just changed them to what they should be. The bsa and loose files are otherwise the same.

what winter outfit? 

I think that was content that wasn’t quite finished and I planned to release it later. Did you use the console commands to obtain it or did you purchase it in the pub?

3 hours ago, drnonchalant said:

I crafted one of the keys at the forge and now I have no idea what to do with it

You should have read the note before you used it to craft the key. Which key did you craft?

i will eventually put up some spoilers tags for those too.

you need to find a corresponding realm statue.

Are you reading the recipie and learning the hidden spell first or did you do that and it still crashes?

Maybe that could be causing your issue. I’m not finding anything but if people who are having issues could share what is going on specifically. 

The process is supposed to work like this:

1 buy the recipie 

2 read it and learn a hidden “spell” (no real spells exist in fallout but I’m using the mechanic.

3  craft at chem station for clothing or the campfire forge for weapons. 

———

does it ctd when you open the jackga crafting category or when you try to craft it?

does it ctd when you are scrolling on the item?

2 hours ago, nepnep said:

Thanks for looking into it!

I bought the recipe for it, read it to learn the hidden spell. Game crashes right as I mouse over the recipe of Body wrap in the chem station.

Do you have any mods that alter perks or add traits or anything?

either way, since I’m not getting it I’m guessing it’s likely a conflict. If this conflicts w perk altering/adding mods then it’s certainly going to be an issue. If that is the cause then I have a workaround in mind but it might make the recipie a bit cumbersome. Does it do the same thing with weapons? I believe the basic katana is purchaseable. 

I will mess with it but im kind of shooting in the dark since I’m not having any ctds.

do you have a lot of outfit recipies or just the one?

21 hours ago, nepnep said:

I have several outfits, all of them work fine, only Wrap body crashing for some reason. The only altered perk I have is idiot savant.

Going to check for conflicts with 4edit.
edit: found no major conflicts

Just want to be 100% sure, Is the wrap crashing when you buy it as well or only when you try to craft it? And can you craft other outfits fine?

if it’s just the wrap I can re set the outfit inventory item to a wedding ring or something as a test if I you would be willing to test an alternate esp.

let me guess.... idiot slut perk- I have that one. 

Once again thanks for spending your time on my problem.

Ctd occurs when I hover over the wrap body item in the chemistry station. I can craft any other outfit and parts without problem but as soon as I glance over wrap body recipe - instant crash, doesnt even let me press anything to craft it nor it gives time to even preview it.

I will redirect the inventory item to a wedding ring and message you the esp if you are willing to help test it to see if that is the problem. However if you are seeing th inventory item in the pub itself and not crashing for the wraps then I would be surprised if that is it.

i am not having any issues so it’s hard for me to tell. And I have for the time being removed all other files from my data files for this mod I’m using the same exact thing on the Downloads section except it’s the loose files version.