On 6/1/2021 at 12:16 AM, dnsdodge said:

where is this place? Jackgas Pub/Nightclub Of the Commonwealth

sorry for the late reply. 

I will add a cheat sheet for all the promoters and other npc locations Sheet music etc. soon. I Will also set up an “ivy patch” that simply moves DDay somewhere else. (It will not be dependant on ivy- it will just move him.) 

the nightclub itself is along the sanctuary coastline. Facing red rocket from sanctuary. Cross the bridge/ turn left at the statue. Follow that coastline until you pass the generator, pass the bathtub then you should see a mini statue. 

On 7/16/2021 at 5:28 AM, Mopnglo69 said:

where can i download the actual club, not the armors?

the armors are sold in the club. At this point they have become secondary for what I want to do with this but that doesn’t mean I won’t give more options in add ons. 

look at my above post if you were asking the physical location of the club.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/20/2021 at 1:13 PM, chceviker said:

How to find 3 promoters so i can buy in club to be able to show map markers? If there is no map markers, how are we going to find promoters?? Something is not right. 

the Keeper - the chick in the white dress tells you exactly where they are. 

you can also find other ones. there are nine others in addition to the three. four of each type in total.

On 9/19/2021 at 1:36 PM, CannedEnd89 said:

Is their an option to reduce the music in the club.

It is way too loud.

Also it isn't clear what files I need to download to get it working correctly with a body mod like CBBE.

Ill look into making it more clear. but the cbbe bodyslide files should be marked cbbe if i recall.

once you buy the club you can tell the girl to take a break and it cuts the music off. I'm working on the "open for business' update so after that I'll look into some of these. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

FIrst off i just want to say I love this mod, the clothing is great, npcs are great night club looks awesome and looking forward to what more will come. So enough praise and on to my problem lol. Having an issue with mr clean, when i go to talk to him all that happens is the standard non talking npc interaction where he just repeats yes. He is the last promoter i need to hire but talking to him isn't starting conversation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/15/2022 at 4:47 AM, Owrom said:

download section have plenty of files. what do i need on first time install + cbbe?

Jackga'sNightclubOfTheCommonWealth_BodySlide_Files_V1.zip

and

1061182078_Nightclub2.1MapMarkerandFixesLooseFiles.zip ?

if you don't modify body shape, not need BodySlide_Files install.

I just install Nightclub2.1MapMarkerandFixesBSAs.zip.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i tried the "handmade song" of this dear serana , now .. i wonder about where is this "place in old with queen" 

nice joke senator , but seriously , i suppose is one of your statue , but wich one ?

aside this unpleansant joke , your mod is really cool , thank for all this effort ( knowing how much modding fallout can be ...long ) ;)

PS: okay , thank to fO4 edit , i found it ..... your riddle don't help at all xD 

Edited by sgtlev