Bouncing Breast Armors

Vid

Hi,

I have been tinkering with BNB mods for sometime and feel now is a good time to share and see if anyone is interested in using them.

Having now modified a couple of armors into BNB I stuck them in a suitcase at Goodsprings Cemetery. They are here for you to test on your TYPE 3

In the suitcase for now is

1. BabyDoll Armor

2. PureLust Armor

3. CCCPArmorF

I did not create the original resourses and I fully give credit to the authors (Credits within the download)

Have fun and let me know of any problems or requests "link needed"

DOWNLOAD

Update 27-09-2011

http://www.mediafire.com/?9m5d2v9ml7jcl9i

INSTALL

Backup your Texture and Mesh folder then extract this file to your data folder.

Best Wishes

Vid

post-10336-13597870930423_thumb.jpg post-10336-1359787093084_thumb.jpg post-10336-13597870934633_thumb.jpg

Nice outfits' date=' especially the PureLust one. (I love the shiny black outfits... just ask the GF ;) )

Only niggle I have is the way they overwrite the skin that's being used...

[img']http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/7830/20110925193201.jpg[/img]>

Wow, how did you get the face skin colors so consistent? Everytime I try that, I get like a two tone skin color.

The skin color is a rookie mistake. I even made it. You need to swith the shader type flag in nifscope to skin instead of default. Also need to set the flag window_environment or something to that effect.

Wow' date=' how did you get the face skin colors so consistent? Everytime I try that, I get like a two tone skin color.

[/quote']

Would you believe that's the default preset for Afro-American? No changes made what-so-ever. I certainly didn't do anything special.

Seriously? Wtf is wrong with my game? lol I'll see if I can get a screenshot, maybe there's a simple solution.

Wow' date=' how did you get the face skin colors so consistent? Everytime I try that, I get like a two tone skin color.

[/quote']

Would you believe that's the default preset for Afro-American? No changes made what-so-ever. I certainly didn't do anything special.

Seriously? Wtf is wrong with my game? lol I'll see if I can get a screenshot, maybe there's a simple solution.

Hmm... now I think about it, it's not just the default with no changes...

Just for starters, it's the default AA from Mikoto's, not standard... (ok, I forgot... I'm so used to having it, it's just a normal part of the game for me now) I also run with incredibly high detail textures for everything (don't try this at home kids... your GPU will likely never forgive you :P ) along with URWLNV (Ultra Real Wasteland Lighting for NV) which will all make a massive difference.

The only reason I remembered was because I fired up my test copy... and thought "wait... that doesn't look like what I posted at all!"

I haven't instelled BB yet, I was wondering, does it screw up other stuff much, I'm usually using Type 3 or Skinny and am guessing a lot of my favorite unconverted outfits won't work if I'm using BB body or does it revert back when the outfit is swapped if it uses upperbody?

I'm a little confused about body replacers etc, I know there is some outfits that are worn over a base nude body but others like a catsuit are worn on upperbody as a replacer while some power armor could be worn over all.

I have to get it straight on how I should implement a pregnant body shape, I was thinking just as upperbody slot. Rather than alter the races body nif somehow which would be the best way to match skin tone etc later.

Archived