Spider Daedra?

I have been looking for a mod to add Spider Daedra or even a creature model to make a mod myself but I had no luck so far, the closest I have found is: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14288 but that mod is gone and I couldn't find it anywhere else.

I have also found this:

From what I can see it adds a bunch of other creatures, is there a MCM menu to toggle on/off the ones I want? I'd rather have only Spider Daedra if possible but if there are no other alternatives, this one will do.

Mihail once had one up, and there's a few versions of them floating around in different monster mods.  Problem (and why I never used them) is that the woman's body doesn't animate, and that isn't likely to change.  It always just looks like a mannequin stuck on the front of a spider, and that doesn't work for me.

Oh :( I guess it is better than nothing, do you have any link to Mihail's one? From a mod in which there's only the spider or the rest can be turned off?
I wish Spider Daedras would get more love.

It looks really good, I can't believe there's so little content regarding them... I suppose it is against rules to release a mod with oblivion's content but nothing stops me from making a mod for personal use :D Thanks a lot for the link! Hopefully someday we'll have more spider daedra mods...

@drakae

For porting something from one game to another as long as what you are porting you have permission to do so from the author and the file you are porting isn't a oblivion assets then it's fine to release it but if the file is from oblivion itself then you can't do it as it would be breaking beth's copyright rule. But nothing is stopping you from porting something to your game for you to use in your game for personal use.

The Vexa spider goddess file you can use this model as you like and please credit and this model has already been used in a oblivion mod already.

On 5/18/2019 at 5:24 PM, Seijin8 said:

Mihail once had one up, and there's a few versions of them floating around in different monster mods.  Problem (and why I never used them) is that the woman's body doesn't animate, and that isn't likely to change.  It always just looks like a mannequin stuck on the front of a spider, and that doesn't work for me.

just a note, it is not so easy the breast to animate, because the human upper body is connected to a spider.
Spiders skeletons have no Breast bone. :classic_wink:

Spoiler

ppl7v9Y.png

if you want breast physics, then port this for Skyrim. :classic_smile:

Spider Daedra Armor

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/43351?tab=images

43351-1-1364293023.jpg?w=600

1 hour ago, winny257 said:

just a note, it is not so easy the breast to animate, because the human upper body is connected to a spider.
Spiders skeletons have no Breast bone. :classic_wink:

Reveal hidden contents

ppl7v9Y.png

if you want breast physics, then port this for Skyrim. :classic_smile:

Spider Daedra Armor

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/43351?tab=images

43351-1-1364293023.jpg?w=600

Nobody was talking about breast physics.  A backpack with spider legs really doesn't qualify as a spider daedra.

1 hour ago, Seijin8 said:

Nobody was talking about breast physics.  A backpack with spider legs really doesn't qualify as a spider daedra.

you're right, you did not write that.

Ok, the same thing I wrote, also applies to the upper body and the arms \ hands.
these can not be animated because there is no suitable skeleton.

• 6 months later...

Archived