Hi, I'm very new.

As my title suggest, I have just no clue what is going on.  I want to get into modding but am wondering if there would be any kind folk out there that could hold my hand through questions I might have.  For example:  my first question would be are there any mods that add catcalling to the game or anything to a similar effect?  I want to play as a busty babe but it makes no immersive since if no one in the game world reacts to my other worldly beauty.

That's it for now as I test the waters around here, you can be sure I'll have plenty more questions; however, treat me like I'm child when answering please, thank you.

Honestly without catcalling I couldn't even bring myself to play busty character.  How are there not mods for catcalling and npc's coming to ask you out on dates and such?  I thought immersion was important around here.

8 minutes ago, Seijin8 said:

Yes there are mods for that.  Use a search engine.  Being new is no excuse for being lazy.

Could you point me to the best options please, thank you.  I don't think I know how to use search engines becasue I can't find anything.

1 hour ago, Kiss Bomb said:

Could you point me to the best options please, thank you.  I don't think I know how to use search engines becasue I can't find anything.

At the top right of the site is a search bar which should help, or you can use google and filter for loverslab. As for catcalling, from the top of my head I know Sexlab Approach Redux by BakaFactory adds the chance for NPCs to approach your character, with configurable outcomes (just chatting up, or more sinister intentions). While there are a metric ton of mods, they usually have a pretty good description of what they do. Some other mods add random comments (Sexist guards, milk mod economy).

That being said, I don't think there's anything wrong with asking for directions! Have fun here!

Edit: There are actually sub-forums where you should post further inquiries: Non-adult content: Request & Find - Skyrim Non Adult Mods, Adult content: Request & Find - Skyrim Adult & Sex Mods

4 minutes ago, GrimReaperCalls said:

At the top right of the site is a search bar which should help, or you can use google and filter for loverslab. As for catcalling, from the top of my head I know Sexlab Approach Redux by BakaFactory adds the chance for NPC to approach your character, with configurable outcomes (just chatting up, or more sinister intentions). While there are a metric ton of mods, they usually have a pretty good description of what they do. Some other mods add random comments (Sexist guards, milk mod economy).

That being said, I don't think there's anything wrong with asking for directions! Have fun here!

Thank you, that's the sort of stuff I'm looking for: more if you have it.  There should be for sure a catcalling mod for this game.

Welcome! Definitely review the pinned topics outlining how to look for mods or request them. I would also recommend taking the time to peruse the top rated files in the downloads category. It might not have explicitly what you're looking for every time but you might find something cool you would have missed or give you inspiration. Practice using the search tools available. If you keep getting locked up with the website search cooldown, use google and practice different phrases and keywords while including loverslab. You should have a preview of the text snippets from the topic without overloading the site or getting stuck every 30 seconds.

This is one of my favorites:

It narrates during sex.

Another:

There's more dialogue. I think when you bump into people (think it requires sprinting) and also during sex.

Honorable mention to Milk Mod Economy: there's a dialogue chance of npcs catcalling when your milk jugs are full and leaking.

I hope that's a good start.

3 hours ago, Kiss Bomb said:

If you're using the Forum search feature then I would agree with you there, unless I know the actual name of something I can rarely find anything with it, that is anything I am actually looking for.

Use google preface the search with "loverslab skyrim" and then a feature you are after, that generally gets the best results for me.

I don't know of any mod that adds catcalling. I've been trying to find one that adds custom comments to armour/clothing choices but the closest I have ever found was:-

Get Stripped, Again.  - Really buggy, doesn't play well with other SL mods. Abandoned, so no updates but this had custom animations and comments when your character was stripped.

The Amazing World of Bikini Armor - Armor Break - Has custom comments for your state of undress but this didn't play well with Mortal Weapons and Armor so I dropped it.

Neither of these do the Catcalling that you are after. Sexlab Approach is the closest but that initiates an actual dialogue between you and the NPC.

Archived