How to find cuffed sex animations

Mavia

Are there animations in Sexout or one of the plugins for sex with hands behind the back?

Oral sex alone would be fine. Right now I don't want fixed objects like cages or pillories.

My apologies if this should be obvious; I'm new here and there's a lot to absorb. :)

Are there animations in Sexout or one of the plugins for sex with hands behind the back?

Oral sex alone would be fine. Right now I don't want fixed objects like cages or pillories.

My apologies if this should be obvious; I'm new here and there's a lot to absorb. :)

I dont recall there being any of the sort, then again my memory is known to forget things.

I think I had something else...

Welcome to LL!

There are definitely hands behind the back animations in Sexout. I can't recall offhand if there are any for oral sex w/ humans, my guess is probably not more than a couple. There should be a simple way to call the different sex animations one by one via console and check, maybe listed in the Sexout API? I don't think there's any real documentation on what animations we have, unfortunately. If for some reason you can't find what you need, you can always make a request of the resident Sexout animators (beck11, masterchris) and they may be willing to make a new animation for you. One of the mod authors or someone else more knowledgeable will probably have better information for you soon.

Within the Sexout core download there are several documents - one of which lists the ranges for various animations. Unfortunately it does not get more detailed than that' date=' but it should help you at least ballpark where you want to be within the anim list.

[/quote']

if you examine SexoutNGRandomizeScript in Sexout.esm (for example, using GECK but a plain old text editor should work if you do not mind searching past all the binary stuff) you should find a lot of references to Oral, and this I think is the part that deals with humans:

elseif (1 == isOral)
         if bActorAmale
           ; B blows A 201-220, 301-320, 401-420, 501-520
           ; 201, 202, 203, 401
           if raper
             if rndValA <= 50
               set anim to 203
             else
               set anim to 401
             endif
           else
             if rndValA <= 25
               set Anim to 201
             elseif rndValA <= 50
               set Anim to 202
             elseif rndValA <= 70
               set Anim to 203
             else
               set Anim to 401
             endif
           endif
         else
           ; B eats A 231-240, 331-340, 431-440, 531-540
           ; 231 - 239, 241 - 243
           if rndValA <= 8
             set Anim to 231
           elseif rndValA <= 17
             set Anim to 232
           elseif rndValA <= 25
             set Anim to 233
           elseif rndValA <= 33
             set Anim to 234
           elseif rndValA <= 42
             set Anim to 235
           elseif rndValA <= 50
             set Anim to 236
           elseif rndValA <= 58
             set Anim to 237
           elseif rndValA <= 67
             set Anim to 238
           elseif rndValA <= 75
             set Anim to 239
           elseif rndValA <= 83
             set Anim to 241
           elseif rndValA <= 92
             set Anim to 242
           else
             set Anim to 243
           endif
         endif

So, oral anims involving humans are probably

201, 202, 203, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 241, 242, 243, and 401.

Does that help any?

The handcuffs animations involve ZAZ in some way, and I can see references to it in some of the scripts in Sexout.esm but I have not spent enough time to really understand them.

I finally figured out how to preview animations quickly in the console. I found some doggy-style animations that will work' date=' but didn't see any for oral sex.

[/quote']

Mavia, out of curiosity, how did you do that?

Also, you could always request Beck11 make a few.

What I did was, open GECK, look at Gamepley > Idle Animations, and open up the SexoutNGAnims node. Keep opening nodes till you get to the leaves, which will have IDs like SNG201a.

Then, run FNV. Go into the console, click on a character (make sure their name comes up-- it's fickle about understanding what you're pointing at). Then type PlayIdle SNG201a. (It should respond with a line of text-- if it didn't, it couldn't find the name you typed.) Exit the console and the character will play the animation.

You can preview a bunch of animations quickly this way. You have to click the character each time, though. You can alt-tab back to GECK to get more names if you need to.

(This will only play half of a couples animation, of course. The a and b animations are the fucker and fuckee. You can always stand near two NPCs and use both so you can preview both halves at once!)

I've also used Nifskope. It's more tedious but the advantage is that you can run animations that aren't loaded into an esp file. I used that method to find some fisting animations from wsex that aren't in Sexout.

You could do it even easier by simply creating a new Idle Marker in the GECK. When you add an Idle to it, you get a little preview screen and can even pick which NPC to use as a model. When you're done viewing, just delete the Idle Marker you made, or click cancel to avoid saving it in the first place.

If your Willing to use SexoutZaZ , I will convert a Few And Cuff'ize a few Animations

Since Prideslayer is away animations Cant be added to the main Plugin. I can add them to SexoutZaZ and Mod Authors can use them Without any Hitch , The reason I will take this up because its fairy Simple and will take me about an hour for 10 Animations.

Cheers

If anyone's curious, I think I finally have the PlayIdles licked.

For NPCs, I used a package that does almost nothing but set the idle, and added it to the NPC using a script. It sees to prevent her from moving, but that fits the scenario anyway.

For the player, I used an effect script as it appears PlayIdle doesn't work in quest scripts. To turn it off, I did PlayIdle SexoutNGReset.

This makes me happy as bondage without kneeling is like pizza without cheese.

One of the simplest ways to preview animations is to use the GECK. Open an NPC and go to the animation tab and check preview full. Move this window to the bottom of the screen. Now open the Idle Animations window and any animation you pick in that window will be played by the NPC down in the NPC preview render window. If the NPC gets stuck in an animation, click a tab other than animation in the NPC's window and then reclick the animation tab and wait a second or two, they'll reset.

If anyone's curious' date=' I think I finally have the PlayIdles licked.

For NPCs, I used a package that does almost nothing but set the idle, and added it to the NPC using a script. It sees to prevent her from moving, but that fits the scenario anyway.

For the player, I used an effect script as it appears PlayIdle doesn't work in quest scripts. To turn it off, I did PlayIdle SexoutNGReset.

This makes me happy as bondage without kneeling is like pizza without cheese.

[/quote']

You may want to try adapting this mod to FONV from FO3, it makes Lost Rider's Slave in Pose anims available via dialogue. If you selected a top level dialogue based on the presence of common slavery tokens (each slavery mod uses different quest script variables and/or tokens to control who is enslaved) you could easily implement a true D/s type of relationship via "giving orders" in dialogue.

Archived