Sexout Discounts Updated 01. May 2012! Final version!

Hello all!

Since I am having some trouble getting the gangers to work properly I decided to take a timeout and make another small, but fun addition to the growing Sexout plugins.

Fuck your way to discounts!

The discounts you can get are 10%, 25% and 50%. All depending on your charisma and barter skills.

The barter window will open right after sex. It is only while the window is open this time that you will get the discount.

I have used the showbartermenu commands as they said it should work on the geck wiki. Allthough I have seen elsewhere that this is not reliable. So I will need you guys to test this out a lil bit if you have several saves with different barter and charisma skills.

charisma 9-10 and barter 81+ should give 50%

charisma 9-10 and barter 61-80 should give 25%

charisma 7-8 and barter 81+ should give 25%

anything else 10%

Requirements:

- Sexout.esm

EDIT: It only supports MF and FM sex as of now. This is because I don't think all merchants should be gay.

Please add suggestions on which merchants I should add to the gay community.

EDIT2: There is only a 50/50 chance of getting a discount. The merchant may choose to say no. Then you could just ask again since I haven't activated the cooldown efect just yet ;)

Thanks to

EvenstarGW - For helping me with my horrbile scripting

UDLR - for making sexout a great mod to build on.

admechanicus - For having a mod out there where I could look at how you could get the topics to appear on only merchants without adding topics for em all... (I only stole that part and the rest works in a completely different way!)

Tregarin - For breaking it ;) So that I could make it better.

www.loverslab.com - for the community to develop mods in!

Nonsense667 For making new dialogue structure that actually makes a bit more sense!

Posting of this mod anywhere else, as is or modified:

This is allowed with a couple conditions:

Either of these options work:

1. Post a link back to this forum. Where people can see who are credited and www.loverslab.com deserves the advertisement.

2. Include credits given on this post. Those I credit have been an important part of getting this mod to work.

Otherwise you are free to do with the mod as you please!

UPDATE 28. Sept 2011:

Removed a conflict with honest hearts, JohnHeads animations esp and SexoutTestforSTDs

UPDATE 01. Oct 2011

It seems I forgot to click one thing... Now it should work!

UPDATE 16. February 2012

- New dialogue system by Nonsense667

Update 01. May 2012

- Fixed a bug for Male PCs

SexoutDiscounts.esp

Awesome! What a great idea. =)

Thanks for making it' date=' I'm gonna go try it out! =D

[/quote']

Great! tell me if the discouts are off!

Going to poke at this and add dialog.

Off the top of my head' date=' though, I'll be damned if Julie Farkas doesn't swing both ways.

[/quote']

Farkas is one that could swing both ways. Add all the dialogue you want. It's the same dialogue for all merchants so it will get kinda boring. You could add more of the same dialogue and let it stay as random so that there are some variety in it.

Farkas is a good candidate for swinging both ways

I don't wanna say this either, since it's just gonna be bloody annoying... seems loading the savegame I used last night (where it worked fine, except the travelling merchants) now has every single merchant I can find suddenly celibate.

I'm gonna try a clean save, see if it does anything.

I don't wanna say this either' date=' since it's just gonna be bloody annoying... seems loading the savegame I used last night (where it worked fine, except the travelling merchants) now has every single merchant I can find suddenly celibate.

[/quote']

Do they just say no, or doesn't the conversation topic come up?

Remember. On many NPC you have to talk to them twice before the dialogue option comes up...

And every time you talk to them, there is a 50/50 chance they will say no.

I don't wanna say this either' date=' since it's just gonna be bloody annoying... seems loading the savegame I used last night (where it worked fine, except the travelling merchants) now has every single merchant I can find suddenly celibate.

[/quote']

Do they just say no, or doesn't the conversation topic come up?

Just straight no...

Remember. On many NPC you have to talk to them twice before the dialogue option comes up...

Or more... thanks to NV being a buggy bit of software. :D

And every time you talk to them, there is a 50/50 chance they will say no.

Well, that would explain it... could be worth mentioning that in the OP. :P

Okies, if I can get confirmed that traveling merchants never show dialogue for sexing for discount I will add em all to the merchant list. This might however add this dialogue to some people who are called merchants but doesn't really sell anything.

Tregarin: Did they not provide the conversation topic or did they just say no all the time? Just asking to be sure so I don't have to change it when change wasn't needed...

Tregarin: Did they not provide the conversation topic or did they just say no all the time? Just asking to be sure so I don't have to change it when change wasn't needed...

It was just constant no from them... then some I'd not tried before (ammo guy up at Nellis for instance) said yes, so I thought that maybe something was making it a one time per game thing.

I started making a list of the responses, to see if any that had said yes at first were ever going to say yes again, and was about to post it when I spotted you saying the 50% thing... which explained everything. (some did say yes, so I guess it's WAI after all)

Sorry I didn't make it clear... (if only it had been on purpose... it would be a bloody good burn :D)

It was just constant no from them... then some I'd not tried before (ammo guy up at Nellis for instance) said yes' date=' so I thought that maybe something was making it a one time per game thing.

I started making a list of the responses, to see if any that had said yes at first were ever going to say yes again, and was about to post it when I spotted you saying the 50% thing... which explained everything. (some did say yes, so I guess it's WAI after all)

Sorry I didn't make it clear... (if only it had been on purpose... it would be a bloody good burn :D)

[/quote']

That it would ;)

Good, then I don't have to change anything and it works as intended!

Loogie will still add some dialogue, and I will probably make it more than a 50% chance to get a discount. AND I will add the cooldown on asking for discounts, which will also be added when they say no. And I will add samesex options to a few lucky merchants.

Loogie will still add some dialogue' date=' and I will probably make it more than a 50% chance to get a discount. AND I will add the cooldown on asking for discounts, which will also be added when they say no. And I will add samesex options to a few lucky merchants.

[/quote']

Nice... how long a cooldown are we looking at here? I mean, I play at a TS of 10 rather than the default 30, so I could end up with a lot of waiting. I'd guesstimate a 3day cooldown to mesh with the stock refresh would be good (or did they change that to 4 days? I seem to remember something about that somewhere) with a reduced cooldown if they say no. (maybe 2 days?)

Dammit... it just sounds so easy when I come up with this stuff, but I'm betting it's a lot harder to script. :P

Loogie will still add some dialogue' date=' and I will probably make it more than a 50% chance to get a discount. AND I will add the cooldown on asking for discounts, which will also be added when they say no. And I will add samesex options to a few lucky merchants.

[/quote']

Nice... how long a cooldown are we looking at here? I mean, I play at a TS of 10 rather than the default 30, so I could end up with a lot of waiting. I'd guesstimate a 3day cooldown to mesh with the stock refresh would be good (or did they change that to 4 days? I seem to remember something about that somewhere) with a reduced cooldown if they say no. (maybe 2 days?)

Dammit... it just sounds so easy when I come up with this stuff, but I'm betting it's a lot harder to script. :P

I have no idea how that actually works... I usually use 300 (same as sexout uses), which I think is 300 seconds real time (I could be very wrong...). But for this I might set the bar a little higher...

[/quote']

I have no idea how that actually works... I usually use 300 (same as sexout uses), which I think is 300 seconds real time (I could be very wrong...). But for this I might set the bar a little higher...

Hmm... 300 at default TS would be about 2.5 hours game time. That sound about right? (and a tiny 50 mins for me... yeah, I think it needs to be a bit longer. :D)

I'll upload my improved dialog version later tonight. Have some workgirl things to finish up because I had a stroke of diabolical genius' date=' and a football game to watch coupled with the fact I'm visiting family so am nowhere near wifi or my desktop.

[/quote']

I can't wait ;) Your strokes of genius tends to be good! =)

I'll upload my improved dialog version later tonight. Have some workgirl things to finish up because I had a stroke of diabolical genius' date=' and a football game to watch coupled with the fact I'm visiting family so am nowhere near wifi or my desktop.

[/quote']

I can't wait ;) Your strokes of genius tends to be good! =)

I'd make some comment about his wife saying something similar about his strokes... but I'm not that immature/perverted.

And if you believe that, I've got a bridge to sell you... :P

I don't know why i can't have the dialog triggered with Chet on a brand new and clean install of the game :s

Have you tried talking to him a second time?

Will other merchants give you a discount?

WHat is the sex of your character?

I don't know why i can't have the dialog triggered with Chet on a brand new and clean install of the game :s

Have you tried talking to him a second time?

Will other merchants give you a discount?

WHat is the sex of your character?

What is your name?

What is your quest?

What is the maximum speed of an unladen swallow?

Sorry... bit of a Python moment there... :D