[mod] Success on stitiching a full nude body!

Success on stitiching a full nude body!

Be warned, that is a only quick test on stitching full body mesh to generate a full nude body to proof it can be done. The mesh is not perfect, the texture looks not nature.... But that is out of my ability! I believe some artist out there will be able to put up a better texture and smooth the mesh.

unzip the folders inside your "REDELBE" folder. It is a bit different then other mods, because there is only one nude body --- the LEI_COS_007. I put it in "CharacterEditor" rather then "layer2" so that other characters can use it with the layer2 "Slot=" - "work=" function, like here I did. The Kasumi body is put in layer2 "fgNudeKAS003" use KAS_COS_003 slot.

Information for modders:

The frame is LEI_COS_007, body parts from  AYA001 - hands,  AKS002 - legs, HTM002-feet . Sounds like a horror movie! ??. All parts are imported into blender with @ausgeek's great 3dMigoto and soft body plugin. All other credits goes to @vagonumero13 for his new version g1mtools work with the vgmaps like a miracle!

Nice work! 

19 minutes ago, RomeoZero said:

I'm not a user of DoA 6 and strictly passing buy but can only support the effort you made for this mod, great job !! :thumbsup:

What about textures, can I look at them ? I might add some realism with "anatomic reference pics", msg me.   

Improved diffuse texture would help, but proper normal map and specular textures could drastically change the way it looks overall. ;) 

1 hour ago, FrankiGarcia said:

Thank you for your work, but it seems to me that you are going in the wrong direction. My friend SaafRats almost a month ago achieved much better results without using parts of the body from different characters. You can compare your work and his there.

That is a great news! Let's waif for the release!  For me, modding is like a riddle game, there is no right or wrong way. The difficulty I met is the vertex groups cannot correctly map to the correct bone, thus I cut the pieces from the same bone  and put them together. And it works, riddle solved!  So, to be honest, I has no plan to make it any better ?.

Just realized about what you've made, really nice work!  Seems I've been living under a stone during the last days lol.

You're right, there's no right or wrong way, specially speaking about this game... that I'm sure you already know how is annoying to mod. So hats off to you.

PS: I do have a friend on devianart with that same account name. He doens't have an account here.

3 hours ago, SaafRats said:

Just realized about what you've made, really nice work!  Seems I've been living under a stone during the last days lol.

You're right, there's no right or wrong way, specially speaking about this game... that I'm sure you already know how is annoying to mod. So hats off to you.

PS: I do have a friend on devianart with that same account name. He doens't have an account here.

Lots of thanks to you. If not because you introduced me to the club, these mods could never happen  at all. I always konw I cannot be a good modder because I can never focus to nicely finish a mod. My mod will always have some gaps on meshes or distortion deal to wrong bone weight ..... I regards them as a quick snack while waiting for the nice proper dinner. 

I am one of the guys longing for your package!

For the fans of breakable costumes, you can make the only Leifang destructable costume (slot 10-12) easily destructable to @fgh1t6nude mod:

- Get the .g1m file from the mod and rename as LEI_COS_003a.g1m

- Get the .g1t of the mod and rename as MPR_Muscle_Character_LEICOS003_body_kidsalb.G1T

- Get the LEI_COS_003a.mtl from this post.

- Either put it in replacer mod, or as Layer2 mod, whatever suits you.

You should get something like this:

LEI_COS_003a.mtl

1 hour ago, HyperBob said:

Thanks for your work, but it seems there is something wrong, in screenshot Helena is naked, but in files Helena is not nude at all, this is a no pant Helena version and it give her the full dress back after destruction.

Yeah, I think he packaged the wrong file.

3 hours ago, KhangTran476 said:

I can't make KASUMI naked from your uploaded file. Can you help me?

KASUMI? The new upload is layer2 mod, I don't think it can be shared by other layer2 mod. If you want to use it on Kasumi with my first uplaod setup, you need to put the LEI_COS_007.g1m file into REDELBE\CharacterEditor. It was just a dirty experimental setup, the proper way is to create your own Kasumi layer2 setup, otherwise you will suffer more and more mod conflicts.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, jsdfasodfo26593462 said:

Thanks for making this MOD!!

HITOMI also can use this MOD?

or it's only can be used on KASUMI,LEIFANN,HELENA?

The version 2 are layer 2 mods, Kasumi was not there. But of course you can modify the mod.ini to apply the body to other characters, however,  you may see a skin color mismatch around the neck. 

• 3 weeks later...