Fusion Girl questions and issues

Vuulgar

I have started using Fusion Girl (looks great btw) but I am having a couple issues that I am sure are easy fixes I am missing.

Problem one involves raiders and dirty skin. The textures look like a skin mismatch, as it looks if you use a cbbe skin texture on a uunp body but it is only on raiders when naked or at least thats all I have noticed, most other npc and my pc look good. I have started a new game in MO2 with an empty overwrite folder and built all outfits  but I cant figure out where the bad texture comes from.

Second, using Family Planning everything is working except the morphs and I did check the box to build them but neither clothed nor naked changes body shape.

Thank you!

5 hours ago, Vuulgar said:

I have started using Fusion Girl (looks great btw) but I am having a couple issues that I am sure are easy fixes I am missing.

Problem one involves raiders and dirty skin. The textures look like a skin mismatch, as it looks if you use a cbbe skin texture on a uunp body but it is only on raiders when naked or at least thats all I have noticed, most other npc and my pc look good. I have started a new game in MO2 with an empty overwrite folder and built all outfits  but I cant figure out where the bad texture comes from.

Second, using Family Planning everything is working except the morphs and I did check the box to build them but neither clothed nor naked changes body shape.

Thank you!

The Fusion Girl mod only comes with the basehumanfemale skin, so the raider females in your game are still using the vanilla dirty texture.  You need to install a texture pack that includes dirty textures.  Note that FG is compatible with CBBE textures so you can use a CBBE texture pack if you want.

About Family Planning Enhanced, I just uploaded a new version of it that supports FPE morphs.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

The Fusion Girl mod only comes with the basehumanfemale skin, so the raider females in your game are still using the vanilla dirty texture.  You need to install a texture pack that includes dirty textures.  Note that FG is compatible with CBBE textures so you can use a CBBE texture pack if you want.

About Family Planning Enhanced, I just uploaded a new version of it that supports FPE morphs.

Excellent! Thank you and great job on your mods, those I use work very smoothly.

• 5 months later...
On 4/29/2019 at 12:50 AM, Vuulgar said:

Thank you!

There is a mod called Dirty Raiders on Nexus. It is CBBE, but works with Fusion Girl, which was supposed to be fixed for raider chicks, but it wasn't. Place this after Fusion Girl and that should fix that.

Archived