Insane Cum Retexture SSE + Lite Version/Painted

View File

What this mod currently does is just replace the Sexlab textures for cum with some insane versions of it.

One Version:

- SSE Version

- Cum Lover Queen is currently not available but would be rather easy to do so if you are impatient.

- The more insane layers that you would see in LE edition would be seen if you've installed NetImmerse's body overlays properly for SSE otherwise you will just see the 1st layer of jizz for each area.

This file is mod manager friendly, so feel free to use NMM or whatever you desire.

and........... also, if you want to take pictures ingame and send me them if you want. Go Ahead! leave them right down in the support forum!

I could always use more screenshots to demonstrate to the public  (For Example: Need cum lover queen photos):classic_happy:

-Plus its always fun to see all the different characters you have and seeing the fun time they had,

(The support forum would be fun to be a little sharing place for anybody to stop by and "stick" around :classic_wink:)

CREDITS: 

QuiteUnfortunate : SexLab Quite the Sperm Replacer 4.20 Ridiculous Edition

Spoiler

Vacaliga : SexLab Cum Textures Remake + Slavetats 1.2.5

Spoiler

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/24/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Framework SE 1.63 - BETA 6 -
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

For those not seeing textures:

1. Do a complete Sexlab Reset: Export your config, save, load, clean, import your settings, rebuild anim-registry, do a few sexacts - it usually takes a 3-4 scenes for sexlab textures to show up again.

2. If you have scobl installed, AFAIK its whole purpose is to OVERRIDE sexlab's cumtextures - so as long as scobl is installed, you won't see the normal sexlab textures. Removing scobl works safely if you do the following: Disable the mod, cleansave, use resaver to clean 3 zombie-instances, load your save and perform #1

My problem right now is: The normal textures are too bright, and the "lite version" is too subtle. I need something in-between. Played around a bit with xnconvert, but couldn't get what i want. On a sidenote: 0,5GB for cumtextures is FUCKING INSANE. Ever heard of videomem? Your rig might have 16 or 32 GB RAM, but that doesn't help with bloated textures, since those are loaded into videomem, which is usually around 4-8GB for the ENTIRE GAME, plus framebuffers. Merely reducing the textures to 2K gets em down to 128MB - IMO they even look fine at just 1K, which is only 32MB videomem, versus the original 512MB.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I used it yesterday, but the texture is too bright, it shines on dark, and sometimes it looks more like spackle (a paste used to fill holes in walls) than like cum, specially when it shows in the mouth.

However, if you decrease the brightness, and increase transparency, it will look better.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, BabyBellies said:

Hi so I'm having an issue....I use vortex and it's telling me that this is redundant and no matter WHAT I load it after it will not replace the textures ?.  I would appreciate any help, thank you.

If you cannot see the textures themselves or they will not replace, I would recommend following what lynak posted above your post. I did exactly what he did in order to get the textures to show after a scene. 

3 hours ago, thumbtacksword said:

If you cannot see the textures themselves or they will not replace, I would recommend following what lynak posted above your post. I did exactly what he did in order to get the textures to show after a scene. 

I will give it a try, but I have a feeling that it's not that.  Vortex is telling me that other mods are overwriting it completely.

6 minutes ago, BabyBellies said:

I will give it a try, but I have a feeling that it's not that.  Vortex is telling me that other mods are overwriting it completely.

Well if something else is overwriting it, I don't think it would load those textures then. I hope that the solution above works. If not, let us know. 

20 hours ago, thumbtacksword said:

Well if something else is overwriting it, I don't think it would load those textures then. I hope that the solution above works. If not, let us know. 

Soooo I feel really stupid now.  I found that I had two different editions of Sexlab Framework....So I deleted one and now all is good.

11 minutes ago, BabyBellies said:

Soooo I feel really stupid now.  I found that I had two different editions of Sexlab Framework....So I deleted one and now all is good.

Sweet. Glad you were able to figure out what was causing a conflict. :)

• 2 weeks later...

On 8/24/2019 at 2:14 AM, lynak said:

For those not seeing textures:

1. Do a complete Sexlab Reset: Export your config, save, load, clean, import your settings, rebuild anim-registry, do a few sexacts - it usually takes a 3-4 scenes for sexlab textures to show up again.

2. If you have scobl installed, AFAIK its whole purpose is to OVERRIDE sexlab's cumtextures - so as long as scobl is installed, you won't see the normal sexlab textures. Removing scobl works safely if you do the following: Disable the mod, cleansave, use resaver to clean 3 zombie-instances, load your save and perform #1

My problem right now is: The normal textures are too bright, and the "lite version" is too subtle. I need something in-between. Played around a bit with xnconvert, but couldn't get what i want. On a sidenote: 0,5GB for cumtextures is FUCKING INSANE. Ever heard of videomem? Your rig might have 16 or 32 GB RAM, but that doesn't help with bloated textures, since those are loaded into videomem, which is usually around 4-8GB for the ENTIRE GAME, plus framebuffers. Merely reducing the textures to 2K gets em down to 128MB - IMO they even look fine at just 1K, which is only 32MB videomem, versus the original 512MB.

On 4/21/2020 at 12:46 PM, JaydaKidd said:

Can someone help in making this mod work please

Give what lynak said a try and see if it works. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I can't get these textures to work. I can't even get the regular textures from Sexlab to work.

EDIT: found a fix to my problem. You have to have both: Apply Cum Effects AND Apply Ending Orgasm Effects on in order for cum textures to apply. This also allowed this mod's textures to work as well.

• 3 weeks later...