Another Innuendo/Tryout mod

Mavia

I downloaded the Sexual Innuendo and Tryout mods from New Vegas Nexus, and then started modifying them.

Then, trying to solve all the little problems in modding, I found this site and saw that Loogie has very impressively gone far beyond the Tryout that was available on Nexus.

Ah well, maybe some people would like to see this version anyway (and if not, no loss, I've fun with it myself). Ideas for new scenarios are welcome too. I can script, though so far animation baffles me.

Here's a summary of what I've done--

Sexual Innuendo:

* Revised much of the dialog (which was evidently written by a non-English speaker). Added a few new options, mostly for companions.

* Added forced sex, which awards no RP and damages health.

Tryout:

* Added quite a bit of dialog for Legion and Khans. The Legion often and the Khans occasionally resort to rape.

* Allowed female Khans and Boomers to approach the player.

* Added sex slavery to the Fort. There is a good chance a Legionary will send a female character into a (new) slave pen. Their clothes and weapons are removed (they can wear rags). The first task is to service the two Legionaries inside; then they can go out into the fort, where they're treated even worse than before. Even Siri and Dale demand sex. If they have enough sex they can get their gear back, but it's possible to be recaptured.

* Added more submissive dialog options. Maybe your character has a taste for this, maybe she is just biding her time.

I'm pretty sure everything I've done is in the two esp files. But you'd have to download the Nexus versions of Innuendo & Tryout from the links above as well.

edit: updated zip file, use 1.1 only

Edit edit: please use the Sexout version instead, which is more complete.

mavia-tryout-1.1.zip

Its been a while since I've played, but how exactly do I get enslaved again?

I gave it a go, and really enjoyed it. The dialogue fits quite nicely. Wasn't a fan of all the piss though, just not my cup of tea. For some reason, I never got enslaved, so I just entered the shack and it proceeded from there. I can leave the fort without any consequences though, so maybe make the exploding collar actually explosive?

Thanks for trying it out! The enslavement is random, and I didn't want to make the chance too high. I should add a way to trigger it (besides picking the lock on the slave pen).

How did you get out of the Fort? Fast travel should be disabled, and for me the main gate never works (even without the mod), but maybe that's something in my saved game.

Yeah, I had A LOT of sex there, and at no point did I get enslaved, so I think the setting needs to be made considerably higher.

To escape, I spoke to the gate guard (using SmallerTalk) and was able to refuse to disarm (despite already having done so) and then backing off saying I would return to Cottonwood Cove (even though I COC'ed there and Lucullus the barge guy wasn't even there)

Escape done, head still on!

EDIT: Oh, and there was something you should definitely look into to. You can talk to the little girl in the pen, and the first thing that shows up is [sex] Do you want to have sex with me? to which she replies "Yes mistress." - thankfully nothing happened. I don't know if that is an unconditioned dialogue line running loose, but I thought I would bring it to your attention.

Thanks very much for the feedback! I updated the mod... here's the changes:

* Removed dependencies on DLC and Caravan Pack

* Added exploding slave collar (also a warning on exiting via Lucullus)

* You can now trigger capture by talking to Otho or Antony (what to say should be obvious)

* Added some after-sex dialog

* In the slave pen, the slavers will sometimes come up to you for an evaluation, or to offer dinner. Also, they sleep sometimes.

* Removed some of the pee references (but when it happens, repurposed some animations)

* Fixed interaction with Melody

* Siri will sometimes tell you to get dressed, if you're naked

(The 1.1 attachment is in the original post.)

Seems interesting! It's a shame though that players are pretty much forced into choosing between this and Sexout's Tryout. Have you considered switching to Sexout? As a negative side you would have to do some extra work learning how to use the framework, but as a plus side you would gain all the cool stuff that's already implemented, such as working pregnancy, new animations etc.

I bet that Loogie wouldn't even mind if you extended his latest Tryout mods as he's not currently developing them actively.

ChairmanKremlin: Hmm, weird. Their dialog is different if you go up to them, or they run up to you. The capture dialog should start if you accost them, then tell them the Legionaries are assholes.

Annika: I think I may try that. The learning curve is daunting, but I'm already kind of obsessed with sexing up the Wasteland, so using a better engine would be nice.

It's Chancellor, actually. Chairman was my father! :P

When you say Antony and Otto have new dialogue, do you mean when THEY approach you, or when you just talk to them normally? Like I said, me talking to them seemed to change nothing.

Also, I would recommend you upgrade to Sexout, which has a lot more functions and allows you to do a lot more, like set approach chances. I really have having to wait around for people to eventually approach me.

You could even use Loogie's Tryout (the LL version - which is infinitely superior and more in depth than the Nexus one) to base your efforts on, seeing as the content you've put in is of very high quality.

Keep it up! ;)

It's supposed to appear when you approach them. I'm not sure what could be going wrong, but you can just do COC FortSlaveTent to see what happens.

I'm looking at Sexout right now. I'm trying to make a simpler mod so I can learn how it works.

It's supposed to appear when you approach them. I'm not sure what could be going wrong' date=' but you can just do COC FortSlaveTent to see what happens.

I'm looking at Sexout right now. I'm trying to make a simpler mod so I can learn how it works.

[/quote']

I'm sure you know about this, but a great place to start is the API from prideslayer: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8982

Unless you want to dig in the innards of how sexout itself works, invoking sexout calls is really simple and can be done without much effort. For the most basic stuff it's four lines of code, that can be refined with additional parameters for different kinds of scenarios.

I have not played this yet (I have not played fnv for months) but I am tempted to try integrating your changes into loogie's mod in some way.

(I doubt I would ever release anything like that without both your and loogie's permissions, and I might change my mind before I get anywhere. I am lazy like that...)

Anyways, thank you for posting!

Archived