whenever I try to start an interaction the game tells me that "No sims were viable" to complete the interaction whether it's vaginal, teasing, handjob, etc.  I've tried moving a few text documents and packages around and have 2 animations packages installed. nothing is working. what should I do?

Nope its all in one folder together the mod and the animations.

I think it might have something to do with the settings that i have changed i really don't remember what i changed in particular for it not to read the animations but i deleted the text doc and took wicked and the animations out. Reinstalling it hopefully they can go thru the interactions

4 minutes ago, Dest314 said:

I am thinking it is the mod at this point i have done all you can possibly do and @smjm81  i know that but its still not answering the fact that it is not working?

I can't reproduce the problem. I have over 3000 animations installed and they all seem to be working (outside of the text bug).

Create a folder in Mod folder and name it "Animations" and place all of your animations in this folder.

Next, open your mod folder, search "wickedwhims" and delete anything that it finds. Then download the mod again.

https://i.imgur.com/3VaRLHV.gif

7 minutes ago, smjm81 said:

I can't reproduce the problem. I have over 3000 animations installed and they all seem to be working (outside of the text bug).

Create a folder in Mod folder and name it "Animations" and place all of your animations in this folder.

Next, open your mod folder, search "wickedwhims" and delete anything that it finds. Then download the mod again.

I will try that, thanks. 

14 minutes ago, smjm81 said:

I did that and it is now working! BUT my Sim can't do the animations themselves, they have to do them with another Sim

1 minute ago, 123abc1 said:

I did that and it is now working! BUT my Sim can't do the animations themselves, they have to do them with another Sim

Are you are you have some solo animations installed?

WW comes with one solo for a bed for males. Try using a male sim then click on a bed>>Wicked>>Sex>>Handjob>>Select Sim>>Select animation.

20 minutes ago, smjm81 said:

Are you are you have some solo animations installed?

WW comes with one solo for a bed for males. Try using a male sim then click on a bed>>Wicked>>Sex>>Handjob>>Select Sim>>Select animation.

nope it's not working with a solo male either and it's giving me the "no Viable Sims" text again

8 minutes ago, 123abc1 said:

nope it's not working with a solo male either and it's giving me the "no Viable Sims" text again

That's weird. Are you loading a previous save? Have you tried to start a new game in case your save file is corrupted?

The only other thing I can think to try is to delete the localthumbcache.package in The Sims 4 folder in documents, then start a new game and see if still happens. 

Archived