AAF sex themes/animations disabling weapons

Wolf470

OK, I get AAF working - tested and usable.  I download the latest themes, I run AAF SEU and AAF Violate.  Both work properly.  I get to where I want to fight - click mouse 1 no response.  click mouse 2  no response tap r, weapon comes out, click mouse 1 to test fire no boom.  My mouse wheel won't work although the mouse wheel click does.  Also the vats key works it's just the mouse.  The no weapon working only happens after sex. 

Anybody else having this problem?

Oh and a save and restart of the game fixes it so I can fight again but it's annoying.  And it only started after I installed the themes, after 2 months of not having the game installed.  It only started after the reinstall and update of every file.

Edit: dagobaking identified the problem as being 'when you use TFC in a sex scene to view, you MUST disable it or your mouse won't work afterwards'

Huh that's an interesting theory.  I'll test it both ways with and without AAF and inside AAF as well. I'll let you know with an edit.

Edit: I tested the idea and you were correct.  That means I can start using AAF again!  :classic_tongue:

Archived