Equipable penises.

12 hours ago, fejeena said:

There is the old "69 Wearable Cawks" Mod.

It is for females.  See my PM

Thanks, just gotta figure out how to edit UV. Looks like I just drag and make a box and move it, simple enough.

Do they only use the one texture though? Never really understood that. They're all directed toward imperial female but change depending on race.

2 hours ago, Ghoulz said:

Thanks, just gotta figure out how to edit UV. Looks like I just drag and make a box and move it, simple enough.

Do they only use the one texture though? Never really understood that. They're all directed toward imperial female but change depending on race.

Yes, it is easy, but only using one material (texture). if there are two materials, the model will be divided when exporting to these parts.

although it is already cut (physically, into two pairs of points in the same coordinates) at the ends of the sweep.  such a strange exporter.

All bodies are et to Imperial.

If the NiTriStrips/NiTriShape is named foot ( ro Foot:upperbody od foot:hand)  and the NiMaterialProperty is named skin  the nif will use the race body texture that is in the esp.

You must not rename if.

And if you create a new texture for the penis part and you change the textures path ... it will not work.

Your NiTriStrips/NiTriShape is still "foot "  and the NiMaterialProperty is named "skin"  , so the nif will use the race foot textures path.

And if you change "foot" and "skin" ( use other names) the color ( brightness darkness ) slider of the race will not work with the penis part. The penis part is like added pierings or tattooo , always the same color (brightness) .

You can copy the penis part to your race texture

Spoiler

Here one of my footfemale textures.

You have to move the UV map of the penis to to right position.

FootFemale.jpg

Archived