C5Kev's "Feel The Wind" Armor For PSQ UUNP / CBBE HDT

C5Kev's "Feel The Wind" Armor For PSQ UUNP / CBBE HDT

View File

* * ADDED CBBE HDT VERSION * *

Nothing new, just added CBBE HDT files.

Hello Folks!    When you're a succubus in Skyrim, one can't always wait for victims to fall asleep. In those situations, my feeling is that a succubus should be as alluring as humanly poss..., uh, well, you should be alluring. Looking weird or just plain ugly that scares the crap out of victims is totally counter-productive. And how can a Dragonborn be any more alluring than stepping out in one of these armor outfits in this package?  Folks, it's simply unimaginable.  And what a package it is.   What - A - Package!    Guaranteed to affect all of the other packages around Skyrim to be sure!

DON'T FORGET TO MAKE YOUR ARMOR USING BODYSLIDE

Please don't message me and to tell me your armor is invisible!

My overly-buxom friend shown here is in black and red / leather and lace. Is there a better combination for your bonafied sex-pot???  Well, ...I think not!  Our first ensemble features a lovely black leather corset with red piping, laces, highlighted with red stitching and it's utterly irresistible (and I do mean "utterly"), leather sleeves and shoes and a super-skimpy leather C-Thong (modified). All topped off with lacey garders, Black Widow spider jewelry and sexy red fingernails.

Our second ensemble has all the above, but features an eye-popping cup-less corset. Holllly-Cooowwww!

Our third installment features the "Feel The Wind" Cuirass, which is a nipple chain with a (modified) super-skimpy lacey thong, lacey sleeves and shoes. Topped off with lacey garders and sexy red fingernails. You WILL "Feel The Wind"!

Wow!  Just Wow!  So get yours today!   These fantastic outfits are brought to you by C5Kev and the Management of LoversLab.com. Thank you.

NOTE:   This mod will overwrite your original PSQ armor parts. Therefore, it's recommended that you make a copy of said armor BEFORE using BodySlide to make your new armor parts.

INSTALLATION & BODYSLIDE:
Simply install my mod using your favorite mod manager. Once doing so, start up BodySlide and select "C5Kev's Feel The Wind Armor For PSQ UUNP (or CBBE) " from the "Group Filter" drop-down. Check the "Build Morphs" box and click "Batch Build" to make your armor parts. That's about it.

Note About Hands:  Sometimes when transforming / equipping the armor, the hand texture can get messed up. I don't know why this happens, but if you transform back to human, re-transform, etc., usually fixes the problem. It's kinda frustrating.

This mashup includes: Xinafay's Kitty Corset, jewelry from "The Mage" mod (author unknown), a modified thong from Xuniana's Red Packet, sleeves from Heimu Clothes (author unknown), The Reknowned GomaPeroPero's shoes, garders, C-Thong, nipple chain from the illustrious Newmiller and nails from Kaw's Claws.

Hopefully there are no issues, but if so, please let me know. Enjoy!
DO NOT upload this or any of my other mods onto other sites or utilize my assets without permission please.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/12/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    BodySlide, HDT, Player Succubus Quest (PSQ), PSQ Transform Package
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

22 minutes ago, alex28.5 said:

What is PSQ? And what is different from C5Kev's "Feel The Wind" Armor UUNP?

Hello Alex.  It's the Player Succubus Quest mod  (  HERE  ) , along with the PSQ Transform Package mod by Rezy  (  HERE  ).  The difference is that the PSQ / Transformation mods version requires that textures and meshes be placed into specific directories.

You should check it out.

7 hours ago, AlexTheFun said:

hello i dont know is it from me or the horn still doesnt appear i tried this 1 is x100 better than the daedric lol

Hello ATF.  All horns work correctly as far as I can see.  In fact, the horns in my screenshots are the Dragonscale horns.  And the armor doesn't matter, it's a transform function of the PSQ mod.  You DO have the "enable horn transform" box checked under "Transform" in the Player Succubus Quest MCM, right?  The "horns_0.nif" and "horns_1.nif" meshes should be located in "meshes\psq\succubusarmor\female".  Other than that, I'm afraid I can't help as PSQ isn't my mod. Perhaps direct your question there if you can't get them working.

3 hours ago, C5Kev said:

Hello ATF.  All horns work correctly as far as I can see.  In fact, the horns in my screenshots are the Dragonscale horns.  And the armor doesn't matter, it's a transform function of the PSQ mod.  You DO have the "enable horn transform" box checked under "Transform" in the Player Succubus Quest MCM, right?  The "horns_0.nif" and "horns_1.nif" meshes should be located in "meshes\psq\succubusarmor\female".  Other than that, I'm afraid I can't help as PSQ isn't my mod. Perhaps direct your question there if you can't get them working.

Yes i did check the horn box but it doesnt appear i see in file succubusarmor too they are there still nothing i guess maybe is from Vortex 

25 minutes ago, AlexTheFun said:

Yes i did check the horn box but it doesnt appear i see in file succubusarmor too they are there still nothing i guess maybe is from Vortex 

I installed the mod to check this out and I'm not having a problem ...and no one else seems to have had any either. So I just don't know what to tell you at this point and wish I could help more, but... ?  Doesn't make any sense really.  Maybe re-install the PSQ mod?

• 4 months later...