[Beta] Sex Mods All in One *RELEASE*

equicidal

Great effort, well done so far. Some observations:

* There's some evidence of savegame bloat-- my savegame went up 3 megs and is creeping up. Time will tell though if it will just hover around that size due to all the scripts & anims.

* A lot of these animations I've never seen, mostly because many of the different mods conflict and are a pain in the ass to enable/disable-- so well done there! (I mostly had just settled on xLV)

* If you cycle through the anims for too long, the keys stop responding, or are so slow to respond that it seems that way. Also the game and anims get very choppy from all the processing (and maybe a lack of garbage collection in the scripts).

* I guess many of the anims aren't paired, b/c my male player will just mannequin while the NPC is in action... Or, those anims are glitched.

Still, good stuff. If all included anims were aligned and the controls were a bit more nimble it would be the best sex mod out there.

(Some of my problems may be because the default keys conflict with other mods, e.g. the 'X' key is also the SkyUI compass toggle, so they may be fighting)

Makes my game crash' date=' amazing mod

[/quote']

Please refrain from emotional or unnessary sarcasm since this is a FREE MOD IN BETA STAGE. This kind of reply is helping no one. Please at least try to give more details of what you did and how it happened so people can improve and fix from that, thanks.

I simply followed the installation and the result is like I said before, game crash

[/quote']

[/quote']

Please refrain from emotional or unnessary sarcasm since this is a FREE MOD IN BETA STAGE. This kind of reply is helping no one. Please at least try to give more details of what you did and how it happened so people can improve and fix from that, thanks.

I simply followed the installation and the result is like I said before, game crash

install wryebash and check your mod list with it. that tool shows you if there is an esp/esm (in red) that you dont have and make your game ctd.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/1840

Many thanks for the mod.

You changed miniloveridles.esm

miniloverssound.esm

minilovers.esp

miniloverssoundspell.esp

miniloversalternative.esp. or not? Can I use the already installed the same esm and ESP from minilovers? Or should they be replaced with your version?

Also it is necessary to install the AP, and the ASX?

I'm having a few minor problems:

1. After the animation is over, my character and the partner lock up and the camera freezes until I toggle TCL. The game isn't frozen, everyone else continues to move, and my character and the NPC will blink and put clothes back on.

2. (Minor) some of the animations appear to be missing, and with the animations involving the female being tied up, the male humps at the air behind her. Again, this is minor, and I don't care that much because I can just use the other animations that I like better anyway.

I've had MLA and several other sex mods one at a time and never run into the "stuck character" problem before, so I don't know what's going on. I have done everything in the instructions correctly, as far as I can see...

EDIT: If I wait a little bit, my character unlocks and everything goes back to normal. Any idea why I'm having to wait so long instead of just falling down when the animation is complete?

Each animation' date=' when the spell is cast, starts in the cum stage, and finishes in the fastest stage. I guess that's worth mentioning.

[/quote']

The original ML might have had the sounds in the wrong order. Just switch the ending sounds with the beginning sounds in the ML sound folders.

Would I actually need to install all of ASX and AP or can I simply move the animation and behavioral files into MLA SMAIO?

I like to keep my mods neat and would prefer only one package.

Yes' date=' you only need the animations and behavior files. Move the files to the folders they are supposed to be in. The AP animation files should go in "Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\APSexIdles" and all the behavior files go in "Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors". Because I didn't get permission from the authors yet I cannot directly use their files in my mod.

Makes my game crash, amazing mod

If it crashes when you start skyrim it may be a load order problem. If it crashes when you load a game, try loading it again. It usually crashes once or twice when installing the mod then works again or try a different save game. Other mods could be the problem too. If you're ugrading to skyrim 1.8 some of the other mods may require an update to work with skyrim 1.8.

Great effort' date=' well done so far. Some observations:

* There's some evidence of savegame bloat...

[/quote']

Have you encountered these problems with the original MLA? If not I may be able to fix it if my edits to the scripts are causing the problems. The MLA buttons have always been slow to respond, you have to hold the buttons down for about 1 second. The mod is pretty processor heavy and is not for slow computers. Animations 29-48 are meant to be empty(mannequin pose), the rest should have both a male and female animation. The animations will be more aligned in the future, it is a problem with the animation files not being made for this mod but that is what the positioning keys are for.

Thanks! One problem is that the ASX and AP animations don't work right. The girl is humping the air like 10 feet away from the guy. The regular old minilovers anims work good though. Keep it up!

The animations will be more aligned in the future' date=' it is a problem with the animation files not being made for this mod but that is what the positioning keys are for.

Can I use the already installed the same esm and ESP from minilovers? Or should they be replaced with your version?

Also it is necessary to install the AP, and the ASX?

I didn't change any of the .esp or .esm, I only added the SMAIOMLA.esp. If you have the latest MLA then they don't need to be replaced. If you want the AP and ASX animations, then yes you need to install them or just install the animation and behavior files if you know how.

I'm having a few minor problems:

1. After the animation is over' date=' my character and the partner lock up and the camera freezes until I toggle TCL. The game isn't frozen, everyone else continues to move, and my character and the NPC will blink and put clothes back on.

2. (Minor) some of the animations appear to be missing, and with the animations involving the female being tied up, the male humps at the air behind her. Again, this is minor, and I don't care that much because I can just use the other animations that I like better anyway.

I've had MLA and several other sex mods one at a time and never run into the "stuck character" problem before, so I don't know what's going on. I have done everything in the instructions correctly, as far as I can see...

EDIT: If I wait a little bit, my character unlocks and everything goes back to normal. Any idea why I'm having to wait so long instead of just falling down when the animation is complete?

[/quote']

1. The mod automatically turns TCL on when you cast the spell and automatically turns TCL off when the spell ends. Are you using the TCL command before or during the spell prior to the lock up?

2. Animations in 29-48 are supposed to be empty. The animations will be more aligned in the future, this is what the positioning keys are for.

"The original ML might have had the sounds in the wrong order. Just switch the ending sounds with the beginning sounds in the ML sound folders."

I have the opposite problem. The sound is fine, but the actual animations themselves are out of order. They begin with the "cumming" pelvic thrust and then afterward are the slow, med, and fast sex speed anims. So what happens is the girl says "OH CUM INSIDE ME" on the third animation instead of the fourth.

1. The mod automatically turns TCL on when you cast the spell and automatically turns TCL off when the spell ends. Are you using the TCL command before or during the spell prior to the lock up?

2. Animations in 29-48 are supposed to be empty. The animations will be more aligned in the future' date=' this is what the positioning keys are for.

[/quote']

I am not toggling collision during the spell or prior to the lockup. It just does it.

Also, I know 29-48 are supposed to be missing, but I'm missing most of the others as well. Again, don't really care. The ones that work are really the only ones I'm interested in.

I am not toggling collision during the spell or prior to the lockup. It just does it.

Also' date=' I know 29-48 are supposed to be missing, but I'm missing most of the others as well. Again, don't really care. The ones that work are really the only ones I'm interested in.

[/quote']

How long exactly do you have to wait for it to unlock? how many mods are you running? how good is your computer? Make sure you completely uninstalled any other Mini Lover mods and any left over scripts. This mod is not compatible with any other Mini Lover mods at the moment.

Which animations are missing? If they are standing like a mannequin then the animation/behavior files are in the wrong place or missing, or something is overriding the SMAIOMLA.esp. If they are just standing but still moving then change the animation back and fourth with the Y or H keys until it shows again.

Also' date=' I know 29-48 are supposed to be missing, but I'm missing most of the others as well. Again, don't really care. The ones that work are really the only ones I'm interested in.

[/quote']

How long exactly do you have to wait for it to unlock? how many mods are you running? how good is your computer? Make sure you completely uninstalled any other Mini Lover mods and any left over scripts. This mod is not compatible with any other Mini Lover mods at the moment.

Which animations are missing? If they are standing like a mannequin then the animation/behavior files are in the wrong place or missing, or something is overriding the SMAIOMLA.esp. If they are just standing but still moving then change the animation back and fourth with the Y or H keys until it shows again.

It takes roughly 30 seconds, during which time I experience no lag. I'm running a couple nude mods (m+f), this mod, and FNIS/SKSE for support of this mod. It's a clean install. My computer is more than capable of running this game and every single mod I've ever tried on it. I've run these same animations before, through MLA, and never had this problem. It obviously has something to do with the files and that's all I know.

I might bother with the animations after I get the main problem fixed, because I don't care right now.

I created a modification to your mod so that animations are now aligned. This is done by saving positional data individually per animation. Positional data is saved in properties that are owned by an quest object named "MiniLoversPositions". Currently only the "MiniLovers Rape Spell" supports this feature. Feel free to use these edits in your mod and let me know what you think about them.

Following scripts were edited:

MiniLoversPositionsScript (New)

MiniLoversRapeEffectScript

Rotate key changed to: v

To display current positional info press: k

Ps. I'm only posting these edits so that other modders can use and evaluate my code. These edits are nowhere near in a usable range by a simple user.

MLA023cSMAIO_DassuEdit.rar

I created a modification to your mod so that animations are now aligned. This is done by saving positional data individually per animation. Positional data is saved in properties that are owned by an quest object named "MiniLoversPositions". Currently only the "MiniLovers Rape Spell" supports this feature. Feel free to use these edits in your mod and let me know what you think about them.

Following scripts were edited:

MiniLoversPositionsScript (New)

MiniLoversRapeEffectScript

Rotate key changed to: v

To display current positional info press: k

Ps. I'm only posting these edits so that other modders can use and evaluate my code. These edits are nowhere near in a usable range by a simple user.

It's a great idea! I was going to use the "getoff" function in the mlarapeeffect script and index each animation set manually but your solution is much better. I have a few concerns though. The x/y/v keys don't seem to move the target at all, I think there is a missing declaration somewhere. Will the positions save after you exit the game? Will this cause save bloating?

It's a great idea! I was going to use the "getoff" function in the mlarapeeffect script and index each animation set manually but your solution is much better. I have a few concerns though. The x/y/v keys don't seem to move the target at all' date=' I think there is a missing declaration somewhere. Will the positions save after you exit the game? Will this cause save bloating?

[/quote']

The x/y/v keys work for me. This is odd. I gotta do more testing (just woke up).

Positions, to my surprise, will in fact be saved. As for the save game bloating the MiniLoversPositions has a total of six 50-element arrays of floats and a one 50-element boolean array. My assumptions is that those floats are 32-bit so they constitute of 6*50*32 = 9600 bits of data. Booleans are most likely just one bit so in total (in the most optimal case) it will bloat the save game by 9650 bits.

Edit: I removed and re-installed my package with wrye bash. Controls are still working. Can someone else run tests on this?

The x/y/v keys work for me. This is odd. I gotta do more testing (just woke up)

Positions' date=' to my surprise, will in fact be saved. As for the save game bloating the MiniLoversPositions has a total of six 50-element arrays of floats and a one 50-element boolean array. My assumptions is that those floats are 32-bit so they constitute of 6*50*32 = 9600 bits of data. Booleans are most likely just one bit so in total (in the most optimal case) it will bloat the save game by 9650 bits.

[/quote']

Ok it works now after completely uninstalling my version and installing yours. Thanks alot this will save me tons of time and I will definitely be using your edits.

The x/y/v keys work for me. This is odd. I gotta do more testing (just woke up)

Positions' date=' to my surprise, will in fact be saved. As for the save game bloating the MiniLoversPositions has a total of six 50-element arrays of floats and a one 50-element boolean array. My assumptions is that those floats are 32-bit so they constitute of 6*50*32 = 9600 bits of data. Booleans are most likely just one bit so in total (in the most optimal case) it will bloat the save game by 9650 bits.

[/quote']

Here is a bit more information about the bug...

The starting position of the npc is 10ft in the air in front of me. The "K" key works and shows the position info. The positioning keys x/y/v don't work and the position info shows no change when I use them.

I installed by replacing my MiniLoversRapeEffectScript .pex with yours and moved MiniLoversPositionsScript with it since those are the only things you changed. Are you sure those two scripts are the only things you changed?

You need to replace MiniLovers.esp as well because it contains all the properties owned by MiniLoversPositions script. If you ask me the the way the creation kit handles properties is a little confusing and also annoying.

Is it normal that none of the AP/ASX animations are working, but the 6 MLA anims are working fine?

All of the AP/ASX animations:

- Completely mis-aligned (eg 180 degrees off)

or

- Each partner plays a completely unrelated anim (for example player might be playing a "humping" anim while the partner is just playing the normal standing idle)

I can understand if a few are misaligned or not working, but I went through anim 7-24 and none of them are working, which makes me think either I'm doing something wrong or author didn't finish fixing this mod yet?

I installed latest AP, ASX, then this mod, re-ordered load order like on first post, then ran FNIS generator.

Is it normal that none of the AP/ASX animations are working' date=' but the 6 MLA anims are working fine?

All of the AP/ASX animations:

- Completely mis-aligned (eg 180 degrees off)

or

- Each partner plays a completely unrelated anim (for example player might be playing a "humping" anim while the partner is just playing the normal standing idle)

I can understand if a few are misaligned or not working, but I went through anim 7-24 and none of them are working, which makes me think either I'm doing something wrong or author didn't finish fixing this mod yet?

I installed latest AP, ASX, then this mod, re-ordered load order like on first post, then ran FNIS generator.

[/quote']

Yup its normal. The mod isn't quite finished yet. I look forward to more progress on this mod, because once the animations are fixed it will be awesome.

Archived