[Beta] Sex Mods All in One *RELEASE*

equicidal

I haven't found anyone mention this yet-- after first installing the mod, I get all these lines of script that say "such and such NPC gave up another NPC". One line said that Cave Bear gave up Lydia?!?! What are these about?

Same here. I decided to give this mod a first try and followed the instructions, and the same thing happens to me.

Mistman gave up Aela the Huntress

Cave Bear gave up Varkas

Etc etc.

Sounds like combat rape, where npcs gave up on raping someone...but the cave bear one sounds hilarious xD

Great mod!

Anyone know how to prevent the following behavior?  It's not only a problem with this mod...

When adjusting player or NPC using 'z' and 'x' keys, the character being moved with seem to collide with the other, scooting them away, and both will begin sliding across the floor.  This only happens in 'tfc'.

Thanks!

my friend, i re installed skyrim and cleaned ALL my mods, just so that i could test this mod of yours... but im still having troubles omg

after around the 10th animation my player is turned the other way, and also like the npc is raping her in the wrong direction (on her head instead of butt) -_-

the buttons x and z does not work and i litterly did everything you wrote in your post...

my friend, i re installed skyrim and cleaned ALL my mods, just so that i could test this mod of yours... but im still having troubles omg

after around the 10th animation my player is turned the other way, and also like the npc is raping her in the wrong direction (on her head instead of butt) -_-

the buttons x and z does not work and i litterly did everything you wrote in your post...

First off, there is a button to turn the characters around. Second, the x and z buttons are very subtle, watch closely. If the animations stop working, hold G to swap positions and then change back. For best results try to keep of the ground to avoid collision.

Im nervous of downloading this... i dont want it to fuck up my animations, i have sexaddicts just how i like it, but i do want the AP animations. PLease someone tell me if there is any bugs

I dont think this mod would play well with sex addicts in particular...  That mod was built off the mini lovers mod originally and I think it uses the same keys although I'm not 100% certain.  If it does however, it could cause significant issues I would think.

i'm sorry, i must be a noob for stil having troubles with this mod, as earlies was explained to me, that the keys could be used to rotate the character but those keys does not work

my charater is 180degrees turned and i dont know the hell i did wrong... i mean i have cbbe if that is an issue.. do you need some kind of extra thing like skeleton or something you havent mentioned/?

i'm sorry, i must be a noob for stil having troubles with this mod, as earlies was explained to me, that the keys could be used to rotate the character but those keys does not work

my charater is 180degrees turned and i dont know the hell i did wrong... i mean i have cbbe if that is an issue.. do you need some kind of extra thing like skeleton or something you havent mentioned/?

The "-" key turns the character around 180 degrees. Try holding the keys for a while, the mod does slow the game down pretty hard so some inputs will be delayed.

bloody hell mate, i held it for 10 seconds, ain't that enough? the first 4 are working fine but then after that its all crazy...

i'm losing it.. i've been trying it for days without any progress !! damn it

• 3 weeks later...

I was reading through the thread after some serious performance issues, and I saw this mod slows down the game.

However I used minilovers before without any performance issue, is there a reason why this mod in particular is taxing on the CPU and slowing everything down?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I like what your doing with this mod, it seems to have cleared up a whole load of incompatibilities within a lot of the mods I want to use. Just one issue though, when adjusting the position of my character, on returning to normal gameplay I can walk through floors, scenery, roofs etc. If this happens which is 25% of the time I need to restart the game.

Is there a fix for this ?

Thanks and keep up the good work.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I like what your doing with this mod, it seems to have cleared up a whole load of incompatibilities within a lot of the mods I want to use. Just one issue though, when adjusting the position of my character, on returning to normal gameplay I can walk through floors, scenery, roofs etc. If this happens which is 25% of the time I need to restart the game.

Is there a fix for this ?

Thanks and keep up the good work.

There is. Open the dev console with "~" and type "tcl" without the quotes. That should fix it for you.

• 3 weeks later...

First of all excuse me for my english, it's not my natural language, I'm french. I want to say thank you to have made such a great mod, and for share it with us. He's complete and really fun. But I have a problem.

My player and the npc that I wanna fuck aren't in the good way for some positions, like blowjob for exemple. And the key "-" too rotates the NPC doesn't work for me. I try to use the "x" and "z" keys for move the NPC up/forward/backward, but it's useless because they still don't be in the right way no matter how i move the npc. This problem hapen only when I use the animations of AP and Adult Show XXX, otherwise I have no problem with the ML animations.

My keyboard his an AZERTY, I found the equivalence between the keys of QWERTY and AZERTY boards, that's why the "z" key ("w" for my board) is working for me. But even with the right keys for "-" it's stil not working. I think I maybe made a mistake somewhere, or I miss something but I don't know what is it. I hope you, or at least someone, can I help me with that.

Thank you in advance ;)

Archived