Brothel, Doms, Masters, subs and slaves... oh my!

This is something I have hoped for since I first discovered WickedWhims... the Master/slave relationship.  Starting out as a sub, perhaps kidnapped and forced, slowly evolving into a full slave or house party pet. 

Would also love to see a Brothel fully live in-able, where the bosses keep the prostitutes busy with paying clients.

Whatever is up and coming on the horizon, I know it will be fun and I look forward to experiencing those new ideas!

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks CatButts, I appreciate the suggestions, though I am already running those mods.  I know there are some basic actions and some basic items that can be used for like Dom/sub, but what I am hoping for is a more complete and realistic relationship between Dom and sub.  Encompassing alot of the aspects of that relationship, like starting out as a simple sub, not really knowing what you are doing, but you have that desire to please your Dom and to be owned.  After some time, you begin perfecting your subship methods and tactics and knowledge and skills to where you are more qualified and equipped to serve.  Things like asking for permission of your Dom to do this or that, or being rewarded for waiting all day for him to come home and when he/she walks in the door after work you are there in the face down ass up position offering yourself to him or her, (presenting) and learning the steps to please him well.  From starting out as a clumsy sub who didn't know much all the way up to becoming a highly refined sub, knowing exactly what to do and when to do it and what not to do.  Such a bdsm/Dom/sub lifestyle would take a really large mod I am sure, and I imagine that is why we have not yet seen one come along.  Such a mod could also use a branch aspect such as the Daddy/Princess (DD/lg) relationship as well.

• 1 year later...
On 4/15/2019 at 2:54 AM, NisaK said:

walking_leash.png.f505c961ca548bae8d72e2b675115fce.png

WIP image from sometime last week, slaves are still being further developed.  You may find this interesting. 

How do I do this in-game?

• 1 year later...
6 hours ago, Oops19 said:

Use DD's Pet Play feature. If you have the Werewolf pack the pet should walk on all fours, otherwise like seen in this image.

oh wow! they really walk in all fours with werewolf pack on dd?! i have downloaded dd but if they do that i will buy werewolf pack very soon!!

above just asked just for nisak mod, as i said i use dd these days!

Edited by afaneros30
11 hours ago, afaneros30 said:

oh wow! they really walk in all fours with werewolf pack on dd?! i have downloaded dd but if they do that i will buy werewolf pack very soon!!

above just asked just for nisak mod, as i said i use dd these days!

I don't own the werewolf pack so I can't check for myself. For sure there is code to change the walk style for leashed sims and you may ask in CN's discord for a video to be 100% sure.
I'll wait for a sale as I don't like this pack too much.

10 hours ago, Oops19 said:

I don't own the werewolf pack so I can't check for myself. For sure there is code to change the walk style for leashed sims and you may ask in CN's discord for a video to be 100% sure.
I'll wait for a sale as I don't like this pack too much.

I asked and they told me they walk in all fours with this pack! but i didnt asked for video to watch yet

for the pack same.. it feels good but i dont like it that much too, because i dont like werewolfs so much but i will get it in sale too!

Edited by afaneros30