On 5/17/2019 at 8:14 AM, jujoco said:

Freaking love this mod!

Would it be possible to make tails and ears copy the hair color, then its even more perfect :)

5 hours ago, Hardie123 said:

Agreed, that's all I want from this mod now, It's almost perfect!

Well, I've been away for a bit, but if you find a couple of mods that do this already I might be able to figure something out for that.

On 5/19/2019 at 8:01 AM, the8one said:

Well, I've been away for a bit, but if you find a couple of mods that do this already I might be able to figure something out for that.

I think the Devious Devices mod does it as well with it's tail plugs.

On 5/18/2019 at 11:01 PM, the8one said:

Inari tails has one that does this.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Yuuen said:

I have the master mod as part of a merge, does anyone know or can link me to how I could switch that over so I could use this mod with it?

I am assuming that you mean you have the required mods merge together, so my esp doesn't see the required esps being there. You have a couple of options. You can use TESVEdit to remove the required esps (actually quite easy, open the esp, right click and delete on the lines on the right that list the required esps), or you  might be able to merge my mod in as well.

4 hours ago, Zeuseus said:

Any chance you could look into adding these tails: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/31787-hdt-dragon-tails/

(Warning for NSFW Images)

Would love to be able to use them without having to take up an item slot so I can do even more glorious mod bullshit.

Actually yes I can add these rather quickly. My free time is a bit limited but I should have some time by mid next week.

Alright got the HDT Dragon Tails working and uploaded. Good news is that the tinted horse tail actually does change to the correct hair color, bad news is I can't figure out why it does so. It's either something in the nif file, or some weird part of the CK. If anyone can help me reverse engineer this, I could probably apply it to other tails.

sounds like the problem has already been brought to attention...but i got this mod mainly to go with inari, cause equipping a tail is just a pet peeve. It also seems that you are respecting the bounds of not uploading fixes without an original authors permission. If thats the case, is it possible to point someone like me in the right direction to solving the issue, i have so far worked with nifscope, and tes5edit but have no clue where to begin on the Creation Kit. 

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...

So I've managed to get this mod functioning in SE, believe it or not. At the moment my only issue with my venture for compatibility seems to be bones within the player character's tail. It seems both the tail and ears are not animated, tried uninstalling and reinstalling XP32 to see if that solved the issue but alas, it has not. Wondering if that's a known issue within the non-SE variant of Skyrim as well. 

If not, I was curious to know if an SE port of this mod is possible or planned? There's surprisingly minimal mods (that I can find) that do the same thing as done here. 

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Can anyone port this to SSE as  HDT Tails Wearable - SE Conversion at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)  Just got converted to SSE and TDN Equipable Horns SE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com is available as well for SSE.

Edit -  Can confirm it's working with SSE as is, and using the SSE mods I linked above. 

For anyone trying this mod, it uses the Head/Scar slider for the tails & Facial hair slider for the Horns/Ears

Edited by agelmar
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 10/9/2021 at 11:59 PM, agelmar said:

Edit -  Can confirm it's working with SSE as is, and using the SSE mods I linked above.

Not for me it seems.
Maybe it's because of AE...

On 10/9/2021 at 11:59 PM, agelmar said:

For anyone trying this mod, it uses the Head/Scar slider for the tails & Facial hair slider for the Horns/Ears

I have no tails added - just scars.

However, it surprisingly works with ears.
Maybe it's possible to replace ears with tails? Or maybe unite them to one .nif file?

[Edit]
I just want to stick HDT tails (that have .nif and .xml files) permanently to my character. Maybe there's another more simple way?

Edited by shinDOZER
On 7/14/2022 at 5:14 AM, shinDOZER said:

Not for me it seems.
Maybe it's because of AE...

I have no tails added - just scars.

However, it surprisingly works with ears.
Maybe it's possible to replace ears with tails? Or maybe unite them to one .nif file?

[Edit]
I just want to stick HDT tails (that have .nif and .xml files) permanently to my character. Maybe there's another more simple way?

Hello there, life has had me move on from this a bit, I don't have a install of skyrim legendary edition anymore, but I can say someone made a much better version of this.

Check out https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41022

While not a perfect solution, with a little bit of playing around it should be more than possible to add the tails to that slider or one of the other mods by that creator.

FYI it's a better solution than my mod.