So the game don't wants to play animation, whys that?:(

Thing is, im really new in modding (actually i just started to do it today so yeah..) and i do know nearly nothing about it.

My question is, do any of these mods kill SexLab animations? i mean the whole game works just fine, except that. 

cbce946924735018f23b759e22be85b9.png

8f9780fa910d0514b71a3e71e3ccc57a.png

and this is what i can see if i start an animation with MatchMaker:

this is what solo action (masturbating :D) looks like:

99e9218c7e7e3a87bf4f30190a19bd91.png

and this is what a normal sex scene looks like:

cf345f1154cbe7943cf4a1abe5d5d195.jpg

e8a82248050c597668b28d7ec478cfe4.png

as you can see everything turned out to be ghostish, oh and um i can still hear the sounds by the way.

can any of you tell me why?:( also i deleted the mods, and reinstalled them... aaand didnt work :D

4 hours ago, Venerol said:

lemme just check that :'D

did you make any progress?

what modmanager did you grab now?

If you want to start somewhere I would say get SexLab running first, than start to add other mods

Sexlab is complex enough to get it running, so it's a good training to see how other LL mods work with their many requirements and dependencies.

Read what you can find about how to install SL and check always for requirements (and the requirement of the requirements).

I know the urge to add as many mod as possible as soon as possible is high.

Try to resist and add mods one by one (means one mod +requirements) and check if you can still start your game or see if the mods you added work.

That means you can't play long scessions at the beginning because you will want to see the effect of the mods you added first.

If you managed to install Sexlab you have already many basic requirements for other mods here on LL.

A tool that is helpful for starters to sort their load order is: LOOT

Not yet, sorry for the late ansfer, thing is im working til evening, so i will try that once i get home. I have downloaded yesterday, the nexus mod manager 0.65 thingy, if i recall the name correctly, than i have wortex, the LOOT thing, the newest, and something whats name i dont recall from my head, but it has a red icon, and a skyrim symbol (sorry if i miss texted something, im writing from my phone) 

dunno man, i tried everything i could came up with while i was working, and im just starting to totally give up :'D its just too much at once, just as you described :'D i know its totally my fault, i never ever tried to deny that. buut its a shame XD

On 2/14/2019 at 4:20 PM, Venerol said:

dunno man, i tried everything i could came up with while i was working, and im just starting to totally give up :'D its just too much at once, just as you described :'D i know its totally my fault, i never ever tried to deny that. buut its a shame XD

You jumped into the deep end right away instead of learning to dog paddle for awhile in the shallow end. Google S.T.E. P. Program for Skyrim. It is a little overly anal but will give you an idea on setting up your game properly. You have a lot of reading ahead of you to do modding safely and correctly. It takes time and a hell of alot of reading to get procedures down properly. The first goal you seek is a stable game. STEP will be an aid. There are a number of guides to help with that. The most important thing is to have patience, you will make lots of mistakes and screw up a lot of saves at first, just be sure to learn from your mistakes. Then one day it will fall into place. Learning to use mods is like learning to play a musical instrument. It take time, reading and understanding to play it right.  It took me months to get the hang of it. So start simple and read EVERYTHING about a mod before you use it. You will blow your top  many times (remember, all failures are of your own making. Don't go telling a mod author that his mod is broken because you can't make it work :) ) I am playing a save over 2 years old, 230 esps and a total of over 500 mods active and I can't break it. I put new mods in and take others out everyday and it still runs like a top. Good luck!

Archived