Weird animations?

From what I understand (and I could be wrong) the animation itself isn't what matters, its the reset script that runs during the ragdoll phase that is whats important. To be honest I'm not sure it IS an animation, it may just be havok running on temporarily "dead" actors during the reset.

From what I understand (and I could be wrong) the animation itself isn't what matters' date=' its the reset script that runs during the ragdoll phase that is whats important. To be honest I'm not sure it IS an animation, it may just be havok running on temporarily "dead" actors during the reset.

[/quote']

Yeah, it depletes your 'fatigue' (don't get me started on how wrong that term is), making you drop, and then calls pickidle on the actors, leading to the anim 'SexoutNGReset', which is "just standing there".

As to why it's made that way, it's probably to force the actors out of the sex anims and the SexoutDoNothing package (that forces actors to stay where they are) in a way that minimizes the chance of characters getting stuck in package or anim.

For the anims, a playidle instead of a pickidle system might allow the anims to reset without flopping down (using something like that myself for a few non-sex anims), but it would be a lot of work to switch over and make sure packages & callbacks etc don't get messed up in the process.

Archived