Male Body is Invisible

DeltaD36

I'm using Breeze's Male body FOMOD and until I installed the Sexout Compilation it worked fine.

Deactivating and than reactivating Archive Invalidation does noting to solve this, and Uninstalling the mod still makes the body invisible. Anyone have an Idea how to fix this? DX

Nude male bodies are included in the sexout data pack. Most likely you have some armor replacer or custom armor that's missing textures. If it were meshes that are missing you most likely would see a big red "!".

Not for bodies. If it were textures it'd flicker, bodies go invisible when you don't have a mesh in the place it's looking for.

Trust me on this one :P

Nude male bodies are included in the sexout data pack. Most likely you have some armor replacer or custom armor that's missing textures. If it were meshes that are missing you most likely would see a big red "!".

Not for bodies. If it were textures it'd flicker' date=' bodies go invisible when you don't have a mesh in the place it's looking for.

[/quote']

Just this one time...:D

Not for bodies. If it were textures it'd flicker' date=' bodies go invisible when you don't have a mesh in the place it's looking for.

[/quote']

Alright. So THIS TIME, I manually added Roberts BodyMod, and it's still not showing up. :/

are you using a custom race?

Where did you actually put the nif and what was the nif's name?

No. I have no custom male races. And I have no idea about any nif files. After I got NIFscope' date=' it changed all the format names. There where also to many nifs to keep track of. I'm using Breezesm Male Body Mod and have installed it through FOMM like usual. It was working until AFTER I installed the Sexout Compilation file. Which doesn't make any sense.

Link to the Body Mod:

Breezes Body Mod

• 4 weeks later...

Having the same issue myself.

When character is naked, male body shows up.

When character is stripped by part of sexout the body is missing.

I am using breezes bodys for textures and meshes. I have turned off and back on archive invalidation.

Textures and meshes are I believe in place.

Mesh directory:

C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\Data\meshes\characters\_male

Texture Directory:

C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\Data\textures\characters\male

Mesh folder contents:

femalelefthand.nif

femalelefthandpipboyglove.nif

femalelefthandpipboyglove1.nif

femalerighthand.nif

femaleupperbody.nif

skeleton.nif

upperbody.nif