[SOLVED] How to stop unwanted NPC's following me

Occasionally an NPC will start following my character after raping her, and they become essential. Seems to max out at 3 NPCs. Anyone know of a mod that can bug and cause this? It's really annoying because they aren't true followers and don't sneak when I sneak, can't be dismissed, have their own alignments.

Things I've tried:

Reset AFT - this worked once in previous game, not working now.

Reset/updated all mods related to sex.

Tried the following console commands: disable, setessential 0, kill, recycleactor, markfordelete

ID of npc's following me

Eric, Slaver - 6a00995c

Igor, orc, was in the slaver dungeon in Dragonreach - 6a197739

Whiterun guard -000d0ff6

Load Order

• 1 month later...

Yeah, this has also been happening to me, with the whole town following me.  I kept solving it but I did not know what solved it.  Now I know to reset it.  I thought it was a setting I was using.  I fiddled with settings but did not know which setting it was.

Even disabling Sexlab Adventures did not solve it.   It must be reset.  

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/26/2020 at 11:35 PM, LunarMaster said:

Sorry for necroing but I cant find anything else about this issue I have the exact same issue except I don't even have sexlab adventure installed

Did you find a fix? I've just now got this issue. Don't have Sexlab Adventures installed either

On 10/18/2020 at 7:08 PM, Ancient_Mew said:

Did you find a fix? I've just now got this issue. Don't have Sexlab Adventures installed either

I have not unfortunately.. The only workaround I do is to load my save before the npc started following me. I'm pretty sure it has to do with a rape scene not being completed 100% successfully or something

• 2 months later...

I got this issue today. Elrindir wasn't mad or suspicious, in fact he was very friendly to a fellow Bosmer. I don't have Sexlab Adventures and I tried checking all my mods to see what debug options were available. What worked for me was waiting. I think I waited 3 days, then he gave up. I went back into the Drunken Huntsman and he was as friendly as ever to me but only to the point of selling me stuff.

So, one option if it happens again is go to the npc's home place (may not be necessary, but should be a safe place so you can wait)  and fast forward a few days.

If you got unwanted NPCs following you, just check the package file which is in effect on the particular NPC in console. This will provide you the greatest hint regarding the offending mod. Lately I found Talen-Jei following me to the Dawnguard Castle. Checked the package, it was DD Contraptions. Just pressed PageUp key while cursor was centered on Talen-Jei and he went away to his original location.

• 6 months later...
On 1/3/2021 at 6:54 PM, Tron91 said:

If you got unwanted NPCs following you, just check the package file which is in effect on the particular NPC in console. This will provide you the greatest hint regarding the offending mod. Lately I found Talen-Jei following me to the Dawnguard Castle. Checked the package, it was DD Contraptions. Just pressed PageUp key while cursor was centered on Talen-Jei and he went away to his original location.

What? No, seriously... What? 'Just check the package file which is in effect on the particular NPC?' What do you mean? How do you do that in the console?

13 hours ago, iEdge said:

What? No, seriously... What? 'Just check the package file which is in effect on the particular NPC?' What do you mean? How do you do that in the console?

I posted in the wrong section. It's available in SE when you use More Informative Console