Going from Skyrim to Oblivion

Hi

Was just wondering if anyone could give me a brief synopsis of Oblivion adult modding. I understand it isn’t as complex or diverse as Skyrim, but most of what I do in Skyrim is just play the game normally for a while, get enslaved through some highly exploitable weakness I gave my character, create a narrative around it, possibly get free, and then repeat as desired. Would PSE and Lovers RaperS facilitate this for the most part?

Moreover, if anyone has played both mods, how would you describe PSE to someone who has only played SD+?

Thank you for any replies.

-vitalis881

1 hour ago, vitalis881 said:

Hi

Was just wondering if anyone could give me a brief synopsis of Oblivion adult modding. I understand it isn’t as complex or diverse as Skyrim, but most of what I do in Skyrim is just play the game normally for a while, get enslaved through some highly exploitable weakness I gave my character, create a narrative around it, possibly get free, and then repeat as desired. Would PSE and Lovers RaperS provide this for the most part?

Moreover, if anyone has played both mods, how would you describe PSE to someone who has only played SD+?

Thank you for any replies.

-vitalis881

Lovers mods tend to work well together complimenting each other. 

PSE is a basic framework for imprisonment by a captor with several side quests that your PC can get 'forced' into. Lovers RaperS (wappyone) is the one to use...as is Lovers Stalker & Lovers Joburg.

Lovers Bitch, Lovers Blackmail, Lovers True Crime, Lovers Bravil Underground and a few others tend to flesh-out the whole idea that the PC is basically a slut turned heroine. 

10 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Lovers mods tend to work well together complimenting each other. 

PSE is a basic framework for imprisonment by a captor with several side quests that your PC can get 'forced' into. Lovers RaperS (wappyone) is the one to use...as is Lovers Stalker & Lovers Joburg.

Lovers Bitch, Lovers Blackmail, Lovers True Crime, Lovers Bravil Underground and a few others tend to flesh-out the whole idea that the PC is basically a slut turned heroine. 

Ah okay that makes sense, thanks!

I am sure you have seen this page https://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/

-----------------

And  Lovers Bitch is a companion Mod with some quests.

Only two quest are "forced" sex. A sex-show with a dog ( but you get paid )  and a rape quest in a Daedra-Oblivion-world.

Everything else you do voluntarily.

The Main part are your companions, dogs and wolves.  You must take care and train them to unlock special abilities. You train them with sex.

It can happen if a companion is sexually frustrated (not enough sex) that he rapes the player. ( depends on the dog / wolf, some cute dogs almost never rape )

The Mod has a NPC part. If you have LoversSlaveTrader you can use a trained slave to learn how to train your companions, train your companions to  get the special abilities and do the sex-show. So the player must never fuck with a dog. ( only in the Daedra-Oblivion-world quest. This quest you can not do with a slave )

Spoiler
3 minutes ago, fejeena said:

I am sure you have seen this page https://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/

-----------------

And  Lovers Bitch is a companion Mod with some quests.

Only two quest are "forced" sex. A sex-show with a dog ( but you get paid )  and a rape quest in a Daedra-Oblivion-world.

Everything else you do voluntarily.

The Main part are your companions, dogs and wolves.  You must take care and train them to unlock special abilities. You train them with sex.

It can happen if a companion is sexually frustrated (not enough sex) that he rapes the player. ( depends on the dog / wolf, some cute dogs almost never rape )

The Mod has a NPC part. If you have LoversSlaveTrader you can use a trained slave to learn how to train your companions, train your companions to  get the special abilities and do the sex-show. So the player must never fuck with a dog. ( only in the Daedra-Oblivion-world quest. This quest you can not do with a slave )

Oh wow no I missed that (derp) thanks

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

In LoversBitch the player/heroine is not a slut !   He/she is a BITCH !!  :classic_laugh:

True enough...lol.

Lovers Bitch has that repeatable Count and Countess of Leyawiin quest which can be very profitable if you can secure 2000 gp a session.

It dovetails perfectly with Lovers Blackmail that has Count Caro falling in lust with the PC and wanting her for his personal sex slave/plaything....and the Countess eventually catching you. Lots of fun...

Too bad they're actually duplicates in the party room...they are forbidden from having sex.

1 hour ago, vitalis881 said:

Ah yes, wouldn’t want to butcher the terminology XD

(edit: though admittedly I see the difference looking at the mod)

You can actually build-up a companion dog into an immortal killing machine via sex...so there's lots of incentive to help the process along...lol.

Unfortunately, with both Lovers Bitch and PSE, when your companion gets used for dog sex (Bitch) or gets captured along with you (PSE), it resets the Set Body* to normal...so if your companion had a fancy body...its replaced with whatever is in your Character > _male folder rather than the Bombshell folder. I have yet to find a work around for this other than having your companion use the regular body normally.

*Set Body comes in several versions and allows you to pick different bodies for your PC and any NPC. Pretty much a must have.

I suppose, too, you'll want Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP and Lovers Voice SSP plus for all the various dialogue. Lovers PK extender, too if I'm not mistaken. Hooker and Adult Play use a patch.

I can elaborate on anything you don't quite get...fejeena also has the yellow link which has many good install tips.

And speaking of companions, Vilja is pretty much #1.

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/28977

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

Unfortunately, with both Lovers Bitch and PSE, when your companion gets used for dog sex (Bitch) or gets captured along with you (PSE), it resets the Set Body* to normal...so if your companion had a fancy body...its replaced with whatever is in your Character > _male folder rather than the Bombshell folder. I have yet to find a work around for this other than having your companion use the regular body normally.

Have you tried to use the Blockhead overwrite folder? I do not play PSE so I can not test it.

The Body in the overwrite folder "is" your default body. You can use SetBody and change it, and when you reset the body you have the Blockhead body.

I also do not use SetBody reloaded. The classic SetBody add token, the amount of token adds the right body. If a Mod removes the "No playable" token and the Set body nif you will not get the SetBody body back. 

But the Blockhead overwrite folder should work always . When you use RefScope you can not find the body, it not part of a Mod, no ID, no "Non playable" item, nothing in the equipment slots (upper, lower, hand and foot) .   I think no Mod can remove a Blockhead overwrite body.

Not sure entirely what's wrong with my setup. It works fine when I launch Oblivion through mod organizer, but when I get in game it says "Lovers requires OBSE (...)." 

Seeing as I have OBSE installed, I figured it had something to do with the steam overlay, as I had not gotten the usual,  "press shift and tab to open the steam interface" notification, when I launched the game. Launching it through steam, however, opens the launcher, but when I press play it closes it out, and Oblivion goes from "Running" to briefly "Syncing" to back to nothing in my Steam library.

Anyone know what could cause this?

12 hours ago, vitalis881 said:

Not sure entirely what's wrong with my setup. It works fine when I launch Oblivion through mod organizer, but when I get in game it says "Lovers requires OBSE (...)." 

Seeing as I have OBSE installed, I figured it had something to do with the steam overlay, as I had not gotten the usual,  "press shift and tab to open the steam interface" notification, when I launched the game. Launching it through steam, however, opens the launcher, but when I press play it closes it out, and Oblivion goes from "Running" to briefly "Syncing" to back to nothing in my Steam library.

Anyone know what could cause this?

Check fejeena's yellow link. I recall Steam users need to do something different to start things. I don't use it, unfortunately (disc).

Archived