Dicks for Horses

Justinof

I make a new thread to keep things in order.

I have collected and adapted some modding resources and original works for one simple purpose: to have creatures and expecially horses equipped whit "hardware".

Starting from the original LoversCreature sexual organs mod, i have changed the meshes and textures of horse's dicks and added them to every vanilla horse, since the originals weren't much "appealing".

Now you can have some visual action at least.

I loved how AlienSlof made many excellent new horses and modified vanilla's ones, so what i did was to give this dick to them as well, and have all stallions or gelders, no meres (only for realism).

Installation:

Unzip the content of HorseDick in your data folder.

Install the fixed version of LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.

This gives sexual organs to many creatures, and the new dick to vanilla horses.

Now i strongly suggest to download and install Slof's Horses base pack & Extra Horses from Slof's Hive, even the Extra Horses Pack 2 if you fancy some zebras and zorses :)

Then overwrite my modified .esp inside the "Slof's horses pack whit dicks" to the original mods.

IMPORTANT: if you want to use both, loverscreature_sexualorgans AND Slof's Horses, put the latters BELOW the first in your load order.

UPDATE:

If you prefer a shorter/thinner cock, use the HorseDick_fixed2 pack.

It works better whit Lovers animations also.

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_FIX.7z

Slof's Horses pack whit Dicks.7z

HorseDick_fixed.7z

HorseDick_fixed2.7z

I'm getting sticks elongated into infinity...

I'm guessing I've placed them either in the wrong place in the load order or missing some skeleton or something.

I tried moving them around a little but it's the same every time i start the game.

Or do I need something more than these files?

Edit: I have lovers creatures and it works just fine, just the horseschlongs that's elongated.

Got it installed and working just fine, but then again I'm not using Slof's Horses or anything. Maybe I should.

Not to say that there aren't still problems, mind you. The cocks kinda hang over to the left a bit, so they aren't raping me so much as they are poking me in the asscheek.

brb, gonna try it out with Slof's horses and see if that changes anything.

EDIT: Alright, so after fooling around a bit and realizing I needed Slof's Base Horses mod as well, I got everything working.

HorseDick.7z and LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_FIX.7z can both be extracted and dumped into your Data folder, but only activate the .esp files if you're using the vanilla horses. Deactivate them if you're using Slof's Horses, and use the ones from the misspelled Slof's Horses pack whit Dicks.7z instead.

Never saw any horse wangs stretching off into the horizon, though, so I've got nothing for that. The main problem I can see is that it hangs a left which works pretty badly for the animations.

I'm guessing I've placed them either in the wrong place in the load order or missing some skeleton or something.

I tried moving them around a little but it's the same every time i start the game.

Edit: I have lovers creatures and it works just fine' date=' just the horseschlongs that's elongated.

[/quote']

Pay attention to install the HorseDick_fixed content in your data folder, you need that skeleton for the meshes to work.

The file's path is already there.

I've noticed the problem whit the dick misaligned, i was using the skeleton originally found in Shy, dunno why the autor didn't fixed it.

Anyway i worked around it and have made some modifications to the skeleton and the meshes, scaled the dick down and aligned it correctly now.

UPDATED skeleton/meshes, be sure to use them.

post-3940-13597870918613_thumb.jpg

post-3940-1359787091916_thumb.jpg

post-3940-13597870929387_thumb.jpg

post-3940-13597870929883_thumb.jpg

Edit: I have lovers creatures and it works just fine' date=' just the horseschlongs that's elongated.

[/quote']

Pay attention to install the HorseDick_fixed content in your data folder, you need that skeleton for the meshes to work.

The file's path is already there.

I put in the new fixed horsedicks, now it worked o.0

You can use NifScope to modify the dick positioning. Select the bone that's connecting the dick to the body, and it'll adjust the size/rotation for the entire thing (I think reducing the scale to 0.8, and the y-rotation by -2.0-4.0 gives the best results).

As for retracting...since it's a skeleton, I imagine you could script it to become erect. It'll take effort, though.

I've noticed the problem whit the dick misaligned' date=' i was using the skeleton originally found in Shy, dunno why the autor didn't fixed it.

Anyway i worked around it and have made some modifications to the skeleton and the meshes, scaled the dick down and aligned it correctly now.

[/quote']

Looks great, Mind telling me where you got that Extra UI stuff Though? Like those Bars and the Icon for LoversSP... :3

I've noticed the problem whit the dick misaligned' date=' i was using the skeleton originally found in Shy, dunno why the autor didn't fixed it.

[/quote']

Looks great, Mind telling me where you got that Extra UI stuff Though? Like those Bars and the Icon for LoversSP... :3

Those bars are probably from HUD Status-bars over at the Nexus. However, I don't see any icons that are out of the ordinary...

[/quote']

Those bars are probably from HUD Status-bars over at the Nexus. However, I don't see any icons that are out of the ordinary...

The "[name] Is Abusing [name]" Has an Icon... Mine doesn't... >.<

[/quote']

Where did you get those additional poses for the horses? I finally got the horse dicks working myself, but my character just reverse humps the horse 100% of the time.

As for retracting...since it's a skeleton' date=' I imagine you could script it to become erect. It'll take effort, though.

[/quote']

I dont think it would take much effort at all, just create a "soft" version of that penis mesh and then use the existing loverspk system to add the hard on for sex.

Ah! Glad that this old dick and that skeleton gets used... already lost hope a long time ago... just did not have any good animators & people lost interest :P

I made shure that it is quite easy to animate this dick.. you just need the attached skeleton file as well. =)

All the riding poses / animations are in the horses animation folder, but contain the riders (Bip01) animations as well.

So if you want to add animations, just import your rider and your horse in blender, then mark all meshes and import the attached skeleton...

And yes, these two resources are mine, but feel free to use them ;)

Here is a old pic ^^

f98060d68df40adb6be6b333c9c0300c.jpg?1296320390

skeletonrider.rar

Ah! Glad that this old dick and that skeleton gets used... already lost hope a long time ago... just did not have any good animators & people lost interest :P

I made shure that it is quite easy to animate this dick.. you just need the attached skeleton file as well. =)

All the riding poses / animations are in the horses animation folder' date=' but contain the riders (Bip01) animations as well.

So if you want to add animations, just import your rider and your horse in blender, then mark all meshes and import the attached skeleton...

And yes, these two resources are mine, but feel free to use them ;)

Here is a old pic ^^

[img']http://e621.net/data/sample/f9/80/f98060d68df40adb6be6b333c9c0300c.jpg?1296320390[/img]

Will This Skeleton Rider File Work Ok With Normal Horses ?

Because I Dont Have Slofs Horses Installed ...

Since Slof's horses are mostly just (very nicely) retextured versions of the standard ones, I'd imagine it'd work fine with any horse. Since, ya know, most horses tend to use the same skeleton.

There's also the chance I don't know what the crap I'm talking about, though.

Archived