Fallout 4: Synth Clamp-Ons

0SynthClamp-OnsV0.83.7z

This is the last version of the Fallout 4: Synth Clamp-Ons Mod I made awhile back. Due to receiving tons of requests for it to be brought back I am making it available again, and looking to bring on a partner to help finish it right.

As it stands the mod itself functions as intended, however the biggest part of it (The companion) is very bugged and since it uses alot of DogMeats companion framework it causes too many bugs and possible CTDs, so use at your own risk as of right now. (I recommend not recruiting ANAL for the time being) This is why it was taken down originally, as this was Nismomans part and he didnt reply to requests to fix it. So im looking for a new partner, one who can make the Companion side of the mod including recruiting, custom audio (Even if you just use microsoft translate for robotic audio) and any scripts. If you are interested PM me and we will get this mod done right!

Credits:

Original Dildo models - Vioxis

ANAL - NismoMan

Scripted injection - A_Blind_Man

5 hours ago, Halstrom said:

I'm looking at condensing all the dick mod assets I can into Themes, but its the assets only to be called by OnEquip. I'm thinking this mod is basically set up to equip them all the time?

Currently yes, there are equippable versions of all the clamp-ons but there is not an automated way to make them equip/unequip on generic synths.

I think doing that via XML would be horrible, because it would require yet another set of patch XMLs for every animation mod.

A much better alternative would be to add a simple quest to the mod that listens for OnSceneInit() events and, if any of the actors are synths, calls ApplyEquipmentSet() on them.  You would define the EquipmentSet in the AAF XML as normal, but the mod would apply them itself.  This is how Futanari FEV works, it's a really clever solution.

4 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Currently yes, there are equippable versions of all the clamp-ons but there is not an automated way to make them equip/unequip on generic synths.

I think doing that via XML would be horrible, because it would require yet another set of patch XMLs for every animation mod.

A much better alternative would be to add a simple quest to the mod that listens for OnSceneInit() events and, if any of the actors are synths, calls ApplyEquipmentSet() on them.  You would define the EquipmentSet in the AAF XML as normal, but the mod would apply them itself.  This is how Futanari FEV works, it's a really clever solution.

Oh that is a cool way to do it. One less job for me :)

• 3 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, darkon74slayer said:

This mod requires four-play resources esp, is there a possible time line for AAF?

Just asking as I might have to remove synths from my games use of violation till something comes of the no penis.

You could copy the resource.esm to your game folder and just un-tick it in your load order, or i believe egoballistic said in another thread that all it uses is a few keywords, so you could edit the clampon esp and remove the fourplay file from the master list.

• 3 months later...

I guess this would be a bug report?

First off, really cool mod, but it does something very weird to npc comments.  You know, when you click on a town guard or resident or someone who doesn't open up any sort of dialogue?  They usually have about a sentence or so of stuff they say.  With this mod-- and I've narrowed it down to solely this mod-- they make no noise but the subtitle says "hi."  It's a little irritating.

What part of this mod could be causing it?  And any idea how to fix it?  Has anyone else seen this happen?  I'm open to the possibility this is entirely on my end though, it's just this mod being active that causes the oddity.

Cool mod otherwise.  Thanks for making it.

I edited a lite version down to just a few constructable Armors that u could make and give to your synth pals. Avoids the conflicts. The full version is insane though. University Point with 100 diverse giant drill wieners is a sight to see.  ?

1 hour ago, ezfreee said:

I edited a lite version down to just a few constructable Armors that u could make and give to your synth pals. Avoids the conflicts. The full version is insane though. University Point with 100 diverse giant drill wieners is a sight to see.  ?

I remembered that I made myself a lite version of synth clamp-on a while back.

and one thing I did is to duplicate all of the armor files (armor, armor addon) and then only use one model for each armor.

Clamp-on is an insert object. (otherwise this is a female only object(I think))

Strap-on is a strap object. (otherwise this is a male only object(I think))

Screenshot_052019_055730_PM.jpg

Screenshot_052019_055806_PM.jpg

I edited it like this:

0 untied from 4play
1 Removed everything related to ANAL, including scripts (it's still buggy)
2 All strapon flag *not playable*
3 Additionally, for all *clean* strapons, and for most bottles, the *ignore* flag
4 recipes also *ignore*  (only litter chemlab menu)
As a result, all the synths go all the time with various strapon (well, it's difficult to do something without serious rework, but I am not a modder), the synth-raiders spawn like in the original.

• 1 year later...
On 5/20/2019 at 6:17 PM, vjnmrf said:

I edited it like this:

0 untied from 4play
1 Removed everything related to ANAL, including scripts (it's still buggy)
2 All strapon flag *not playable*
3 Additionally, for all *clean* strapons, and for most bottles, the *ignore* flag
4 recipes also *ignore*  (only litter chemlab menu)
As a result, all the synths go all the time with various strapon (well, it's difficult to do something without serious rework, but I am not a modder), the synth-raiders spawn like in the original.

Hey man, this is exactly what I’m after. I’m very new to fallout 4 modding. Any chance you could share your version?