[mod] Lewdbound

2 hours ago, Redstone15 said:

Hey quick question when ever i spawn a dick from the Donglenator the hand sprite for my characters goes behind the sprite for the Dong, also on the description for the dong its says "[Middle] regrets life" what button do i press to activate that or is it an unfinished part of it. I tried to use the middle mouse button but that doesnt seem to work.

That is something i tried to fix, and honest to quack, it just refused by all means. (The hand layer)

As for the description, it wasn't something i've touched or worked on, its still being worked on. The actual description should say "Left", "Right", and "Shift" instead of "Middle".

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, evilbenfranklin said:

Hey, red3dred. Really enjoying the mods. I was wondering if there's any hope for Kemono support on Lewdbound?

Adding kemonos to the Xeno crafting recipes? That's easy, i don't see any other type of compatibility you maybe talking about.

20 minutes ago, gizmo1206 said:

enjoying this,although kinda sad the lewd guns dont work on modded races(have the draconis race)

... how so? Don't they get affected by projectiles? They don't get converted...? Not sure what you mean here.

Adding kemonos to the Xeno crafting recipes? That's easy, i don't see any other type of compatibility you maybe talking about.

Yeah, adding them to the crafting for the donglenator and spunk recipes was what I was looking for. 

Side note, I've gotten as far as crafting empty vials and the "joy juice" to go in them, but I can't for the life of me find where the crafting spot to make a Vial of XYZ Spunk item lives.

EDIT: Never mind, found it when I upgraded to a Medical station. Thanks!

4 hours ago, gizmo1206 said:

with the vanilla races they turn into a sex node(able to have sex with) but on the one modded race i have(draconis) all it does is get them wet

... definitely strange. The lewdguns use the same effect as the bow, thus, if the bow works, the lewdguns should work all the same... And i doubt they are "immune" to the transformation effect... Unless you're trying to use it in a zone where NPC's can't take damage (The draconis temple thing from the big red door). Like the Outpost used to do, if they can't take damage, they can't be transformed by projectiles, and so they only get affected by the fluid spawning at their feet, if that even happens (If the place isn't tile-protected)

I'll have a look, but the one Sexbound server running both Lewdbound and Draconis Half-breed have both working fine, which makes me wonder why this would even happen.

14 hours ago, evilbenfranklin said:

Yeah, adding them to the crafting for the donglenator and spunk recipes was what I was looking for. 

Side note, I've gotten as far as crafting empty vials and the "joy juice" to go in them, but I can't for the life of me find where the crafting spot to make a Vial of XYZ Spunk item lives.

EDIT: Never mind, found it when I upgraded to a Medical station. Thanks!

Donglenator support takes a bit of effort, given how the magic in there works... but i can see about adding it, as for the recipes, making empty vials and having lewd fluids should allow you to make them in the medical table (Apothecary?). I'll review the crafting recipes here, as a update is approaching, if they have any issues with unlocking recipes, i'll do a quick fix.

1 hour ago, red3dred said:

... definitely strange. The lewdguns use the same effect as the bow, thus, if the bow works, the lewdguns should work all the same... And i doubt they are "immune" to the transformation effect... Unless you're trying to use it in a zone where NPC's can't take damage (The draconis temple thing from the big red door). Like the Outpost used to do, if they can't take damage, they can't be transformed by projectiles, and so they only get affected by the fluid spawning at their feet, if that even happens (If the place isn't tile-protected)

I'll have a look, but the one Sexbound server running both Lewdbound and Draconis Half-breed have both working fine, which makes me wonder why this would even happen.

havent gotten the bow yet(still havent started the quest for it,cant find that damned part) and happening with the throwing hearts mod,they take damage but thats it. and first time trying the gun was in that warp door place and recently a big red tent i found on a planet

On 9/18/2019 at 12:53 AM, evilbenfranklin said:

Hey, red3dred. Really enjoying the mods. I was wondering if there's any hope for Kemono support on Lewdbound?

Done! Took forever to figure out and manage the Wangs, as they're all stored inside a script, even the images, so i had no clue what went where-- but after some trials and many errors, its implemented. Along with a few fixes.

On 9/19/2019 at 7:55 AM, gizmo1206 said:

havent gotten the bow yet(still havent started the quest for it,cant find that damned part) and happening with the throwing hearts mod,they take damage but thats it. and first time trying the gun was in that warp door place and recently a big red tent i found on a planet

From my testing it works with older versions, only newer versions of the Draconis have this issue, caused seemingly by a update that added a status effect on the race itself. Sadly its not something we're supposed to fix, since it'd likely cause even more issues. Best idea i have is to poke the current Draconis maintainer and ask "Why are some status effects just not working". I honestly don't know the interaction between the two yet, and had my hands full with API bugs among other things, so it likely won't work with the Aphrodite's Bow aswell, and if so... well, only the race is to blame there.

On another note, though, if you wouldn't mind, could you get me your Starbound's log? Specifically, at least try to use the Lewdguns on a Draconis, then send me the log. That way i'll be sure of what is up there.

3 hours ago, red3dred said:

From my testing it works with older versions, only newer versions of the Draconis have this issue, caused seemingly by a update that added a status effect on the race itself. Sadly its not something we're supposed to fix, since it'd likely cause even more issues. Best idea i have is to poke the current Draconis maintainer and ask "Why are some status effects just not working". I honestly don't know the interaction between the two yet, and had my hands full with API bugs among other things, so it likely won't work with the Aphrodite's Bow aswell, and if so... well, only the race is to blame there.

On another note, though, if you wouldn't mind, could you get me your Starbound's log? Specifically, at least try to use the Lewdguns on a Draconis, then send me the log. That way i'll be sure of what is up there.

so found a draconis merchant and the gun worked fine on him although cant seem to find the warp or the tents for them tonight will try again next play session

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Slaptree said:

i enjoy the mod but i gotta ask, are the donglenator peens supposed to be shooting fire particles? i noticed it with my novakid and also my avian character

*Escuse me what.*

I'll have to take a look at that myself, would make sense for Novakids but Avians? Something wrong is not right.

Alright, edit in post: Couldn't verify this.

ezgif-6-a64748f253b7.gif.ded727de66393b025e412cd49b613ea2.gif

22 hours ago, red3dred said:

*Escuse me what.*

I'll have to take a look at that myself, would make sense for Novakids but Avians? Something wrong is not right.

Alright, edit in post: Couldn't verify this.

this is what im getting. also don't mind the weird peen layering. i used the donglenator again and it fixed the hand issue, but not the cum

28 minutes ago, Slaptree said:

this is what im getting. also don't mind the weird peen layering. i used the donglenator again and it fixed the hand issue, but not the cum

Alright that's... peculiar... I've been trying this on my end and nothing like that happened, both with novakids and avians... I'm gonna have to ask for a log or something, preferably one where you use the donglenator, get a new one, then do this...

This shouldn't really be possible... and i can't think of what could possibly be going on in the code for this to happen, so i'll have to hope a log can tell me why.

25 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Alright that's... peculiar... I've been trying this on my end and nothing like that happened, both with novakids and avians... I'm gonna have to ask for a log or something, preferably one where you use the donglenator, get a new one, then do this...

This shouldn't really be possible... and i can't think of what could possibly be going on in the code for this to happen, so i'll have to hope a log can tell me why.

here's the log. i've tried it with an apex dong and a floran dong as well. both shoot the same weird fire particles

starbound.log

39 minutes ago, Slaptree said:

here's the log. i've tried it with an apex dong and a floran dong as well. both shoot the same weird fire particles

starbound.log 255.92 kB · 0 downloads

Holy crap, that's a lot of mods... a lot of redundant mods... Well, that apart, here's the issue:

[21:27:02.872] [Error] Exception while calling script init: (LuaException) Error code 2, [string "/lewdScripts/wang.lua"]:618: bad argument #1 to 'for iterator' (table expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
    [C]: in ?
    [C]: in for iterator 'for iterator'
    [string "/lewdScripts/wang.lua"]:618: in global 'getPlayerBodyDirectives'
    [string "/lewdScripts/wang.lua"]:20: in function <[string "/lewdScripts/wang.lua"]:4>

So... How i can describe it is: It's both failing and succeeding in obtaining your character's skin color (As show by the arms being fine), but fails to finish its own script on that, which causes a internal crash, thus it stops loading everything else (Details for the effects).

Why this happens... you have so many mods i literally can't tell. Its like one of your mods is preventing this from working properly. I've checked the error's source, and on both the current (Available on LL) version and my own local one, the code is the same, and mine works just fine...

Best thing i could tell you is to crop some of your mods (There are a ton of redundant/repeat functionality mods), and hope that helps, as i have no trace as to which of your 380 mods is causing the conflict. Another option would be to re-download the mod and try again, see if it maybe was a corruption in the download (Rare nowdays, but still happens), or try it in a environment with less mods. (Separate client, like using the Unstable version to test things)

I'll upload a test version to see if it solves your issue.

15 minutes ago, Slaptree said:

The fix worked! thanks man! and i couldn't figure out which mod was screwing with it, but oh well

Couldn't pick the culprit myself either, so instead of looking for another mod to blame i just pushed a fix.

4 hours ago, RoboticBoznara said:

Is there or will there be a use for the alt-fire liquid? Mostly curious that's all... :3

... you mean, the yellow stuff? It just got a use last update, as a throwing weapon, but yeah, i could probably find other ways to use it.

• 4 weeks later...

Lewdbound 0.6.6 released;

Detractions: Donglenator and all dongles/wangs.

Attention all users;

As of this update, dongles and the related items were all removed, and so were scripts. If you had the donglenator in your inventory, the game will crash at first, but it'll become a green cube. If you had a wang, it'll remain in your inventory and will crash you if held! To safely get rid of them, place them inside a container with Shift-clicking to transfer, then break said container, so the item will safely despawn on the ground.

If any users have inquiries about why this was done, simply put, the original creator of said scripts has been discovered, and i won't use their work. Creator goes by the name of "Green".

1 hour ago, Lily Arlatto said:

The magazine and the bibel doesn't seems to work for me.. the particles appear, but when hit with the magazine the NPC goes to the furniture and turns invisible, and when hit with the bibel it gives the particles but doesn't kick them out. Is there some sort of incompatibility I'm missing?

"invisible sexy times" is a problem that usually occurs when an outdated addon is installed

upload your most recent starbound.log (located at Starbound/storage/starbound.log) to pastebin or an equivalent and post it here