CBBE AND SKIN TEXTURES NEED HELP

siop

I have already installed several skins textures for the body "cbbe" and I always have the problem of neck "neck seam" if someone could help me. Maybe it's me that I'm installing this badly if you want to make me a mini guide to solve my problem. Im so sad =((

Mods that I tested and stayed with neck seam

body = cbbe
skin = fair skin

Look the line on the neck =(20190110183405_1.jpg.edae91d02bd9b171dc2aa4aa40d6dfbd.jpg20190110183407_1.jpg.4dcf4f91a59ae91319e75063d42e1ecf.jpg

Hi, to be frank there are nearly no skin textures that have no neck seam at all. as far as itgoes for myself, first of all im using uunp body with unp skin, the leyenda skin is pretty good

and fair skin complexion was pretty good for me as well, at least the seam is barely noticable. there are far worse seams on other textures. Maybe try the demoniac skin or the pure skin texture. I don't know if the have absolutely no seams but these are pretty good skin with up to 8k textures.

As far as installing goes i don't think you've done anything wrong. The seam could also be a slight difference in the texture size between body and head texture, for example a 8k body texture/normal map but only a 4k head texture or normal map

Hope I could help a little,

cheers

To get the best result you need to make sure all texture files are from the same set. Hands feet body and head this way you know the seams should be blended the best around the seams they might still be there but for the most part harder to see. Some types of lighting and ENB's might cause them to appear more.

Archived