Walkthrough

tallal

The changes bar two all look good, added some comments about them + a couple of other things (no changes to the text it self just commant box's)

Would be good to get Dilbert involved he certanly is better at picking out the smelling & grambler's than me :D

Thanks!

Going to check that maybe tomorrow' date=' but probably not before Tuesday. Let me ask Dilbert to check the progress so far!

[/quote']

Done. I accepted almost all of TallAl's changes and made some of my own. It still needs another round or two, but it is close.

Thanks Dilbert.

Added a couple of comments and removed the odd double spaces

once comments etc. to eof by Grumpf and who ever else looks and we can start on the "improvments" and extra/better pic's where needed.

Your missing pic comment in file see a meessage earler in thread for link to adrive a 20M 7z file it should have the all pics in it

just get it unzipp and drop in it the latest odt where the other odt's are

Got the pics now, thanks.

Are the walkthroughs for the new wing new? I don't think I went through them on the first pass. Let me know when I can work on it without working in parallel to Grumpf. I found a couple other minor things that need fixing.

In general I suggest that TallAl and I accept each others changes, insofar as that is the intent, and make a new set of changes. After 2 or 3 rounds tracking the changes becomes more of a hindrance than a help.

Next version, Gold edition additions edited and a few minor corrections made. As mentioned above, I started out accepting all the changes, so you will only see my new ones.

By the way, compression does nothing for an odt. It must already be compressed. I only used 7z because LL won't accept .odt files.

Yep we need to aceept changes regarly or we will get lost in the forest of strike thro's.

The gold side quests and Hunt are all new they are probable better then 90% accurate for a stright play through but some sideways are under exposed. For the rest is very much the same as the WLK on the nexus just, from memory, a few sentences

-----

Changes OK made no further ones post 26D, so if unless you see some more guess we need Grumpf's input and then we can update the pics and do the move/re-integrate the gold side quests into the core of the file as Grumpf requested and the few little explanations to events in the Hunt (don;t what to do that until we have done oll the little snots as it will be'a major change and nsaty if more than one of us try to do edits)

Grumpf

Had a look about your comment on adding blorb enable as a hint in the WLK. Currently the vtoyamazonquest script controls vtoypollenfather so it will take ano var for the user to set/unset or the disable of the blorb parent gets undone by the script. Unless you know ano way already in CLS.

Hi guys, I'm back.

Yes, the script will disable the pollens as soon as low FPS is detected 3 times. It'll then wait a bit then re-enable them. I didn't have any complaints so far so we may leave it be. I can, on the other hand, add a flag so the script will stop re-enabling them and add a hidden switch to trigger the flag. You tell me if it's worth it.

Tahes a lot of comments Grumpf.

I think leave the blobs as is and no hint/comment in the WLK about it is best (least work as well :D).

About the Front page pic for teh wlk how about the temple (every one is there) from the end credits ?

I'll let yo finish review of the last twent+ pages before saying anthing more :sleepy:

Well don;t know what it is but did the c-race and tried on the maids outfit and got the message.

But Claudia has no option nor do any of the other girls.

so either it don;t work or I need to start from a different save point (nb: already had the maids outfit in invent when did the sxc).

Off now will look in tomorrow evening

Thanks, save game issue OK now.

Added bit to cover male v maid costume in the WLK, no need to post as its only a sentence or two viz

"But if you are playing a male the maid costume won't fit you should remember someone said they could sew. So ask around and get the costume changed so it will fit, you must have the maid costume in your inventory (and also have spoken to Tifa) before she will offer you her tailoring skills."

No need to say it's Claudia they should either know or ask all 12 of the girls and find out

if you can finish off any comments I can do to tidy up etc this weekend.

Okidok. Gonna remove my stitches now then if I can type I'll do that :)

Sentence makes you think Tifa is the one that will offer tailoring. Actually it is important that the male player tries the suit before too. So the quest needs to be running and he needs to have tried the suit at least once for Claudia to have the correct topic.

Thanks!

Yep on Tifa noticed that my self but don;t want to totally give it all away the reader should have to at least have to try....

I'll see if I can work out a better phrasing or maybe Dilbert will

suggest somthing.

my alternate was "the lady with the taloring skill's" but throught that might be confused with Augusta.

Original:

But if you are playing a male the maid costume won't fit you should remember someone said they could sew. So ask around and get the costume changed so it will fit, you must have the maid costume in your inventory (and also have spoken to Tifa) before she will offer you her tailoring skills.

Suggestion:

After talking with Tifa and figuring out what you are up against, players with male characters should try on the maid costume. Of course it doesn't fit, there is nothing to fill the halter, so you will need to find someone with tailoring skills. Fortunately you have already encountered someone who is good with needle and thread, so go to her and ask her to alter the maid costume so that it will fit.

Explanation: I tried to pick up the various details and stay true to TallAl's thought of not spilling everything. But on the other hand, this is a walkthrough. I'm not sure it makes any sense to try to keep any secrets at all in such a document.

Archived