The Frost Atronach and the Storm Atronach just stand in place after summoning them or encountering them in the world. The Dwarven Sphere is also just standing still. I've tried running FNIS without results. Tried disabling every mod without results. Verified game cache without results. Reinstalled FNIS Creature Pack without results.

Spoiler
10 hours ago, Mancubus said:

The Frost Atronach and the Storm Atronach just stand in place after summoning them or encountering them in the world. The Dwarven Sphere is also just standing still. I've tried running FNIS without results. Tried disabling every mod without results. Verified game cache without results. Reinstalled FNIS Creature Pack without results.

Please upload your load order (preferably from LOOT and preferably in a spoiler). Also please upload the text from FNIS when you run it (this should start with information about your skeleton and end with how many animations were successfully loaded).

6 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

the last time i saw these exact same races not working it was because someone uninstalled billyys SLAL pack and did not delete the behavior files that FNIS generated for those races.

Hmm. That's exactly what I did. What would be the file path to the behavior files? Thanks for the assist.

7 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Please upload your load order (preferably from LOOT and preferably in a spoiler). Also please upload the text from FNIS when you run it (this should start with information about your skeleton and end with how many animations were successfully loaded).

I don't know how to do spoilers, so I just uploaded them both as text files. Thanks for the assist.

FNIS readout.txt

Load Order.txt

53 minutes ago, Mancubus said:

Hmm. That's exactly what I did. What would be the file path to the behavior files? Thanks for the assist.

Data\meshes\actors\atronachfrost\behaviors\atronachfrostbehavior.hkx

Data\meshes\actors\atronachstorm\behaviors\atronachstormbehavior.hkx

Spoiler
43 minutes ago, Mancubus said:

I don't know how to do spoilers, so I just uploaded them both as text files. Thanks for the assist.

FNIS readout.txt

Load Order.txt

I'll explain spoilers in a minute (it's handy to know and useful to a site that is having problems with speed right now).

First, assuming you are using Skyrim LE (and if you are not then you need to repost this on the Skyrim SE Technical Thread Subforum) you need to untick the FNIS box for hkx files. This is meant for SE. MadMansGun can give you a much better idea than I can about what havoc you are causing for your animations by "turning this on."

Second, I assume that you are using LOOT. If not, use LOOT. But if you are you need to manually move More Nasty Critters to the spot immediately before SexLab Animations Loader.

Using spoilers on LoversLab (LL).

When you type a post there is a bar that runs across the top of the box in which you post. It begins with "Size" and "Font". About halfway across is an icon that looks like an eye (it is just to the right of the smiley-face emoji icon). Click on that to open the spoiler (like you apparently did with MadMansGun's post. Use your mouse to get the cursor into the spoiler (if it's not already there. Then, paste whatever material you are loading onto the site. There are good reasons to use the spoiler. First, many people will not open files that you post here (and are even more reluctant to open them on third party sites). No offense meant but it is just good computer security practice. Second, when you post a "wall of text" (like a load order) or papyrus log, screenshots or videos (outside spoilers) it tends to slow the site down (or at least the thread that they are posted on). If you have any doubts about that I will happily refer you to threads where this rule is not followed and you can see the results for yourself.

14 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'll explain spoilers in a minute (it's handy to know and useful to a site that is having problems with speed right now).

First, assuming you are using Skyrim LE (and if you are not then you need to repost this on the Skyrim SE Technical Thread Subforum) you need to untick the FNIS box for hkx files. This is meant for SE. MadMansGun can give you a much better idea than I can about what havoc you are causing for your animations by "turning this on."

Second, I assume that you are using LOOT. If not, use LOOT. But if you are you need to manually move More Nasty Critters to the spot immediately before SexLab Animations Loader.

Using spoilers on LoversLab (LL).

When you type a post there is a bar that runs across the top of the box in which you post. It begins with "Size" and "Font". About halfway across is an icon that looks like an eye (it is just to the right of the smiley-face emoji icon). Click on that to open the spoiler (like you apparently did with MadMansGun's post. Use your mouse to get the cursor into the spoiler (if it's not already there. Then, paste whatever material you are loading onto the site. There are good reasons to use the spoiler. First, many people will not open files that you post here (and are even more reluctant to open them on third party sites). No offense meant but it is just good computer security practice. Second, when you post a "wall of text" (like a load order) or papyrus log, screenshots or videos (outside spoilers) it tends to slow the site down (or at least the thread that they are posted on). If you have any doubts about that I will happily refer you to threads where this rule is not followed and you can see the results for yourself.

I'll keep that in mind, thank you.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 05.01.2019 at 22:29, MadMansGun said:

I want to say that it was a decision for me too. Thanks to all participants.

In my case, the files were not in the overwrite folder, but in a separate folder FNIS generate files, I don’t know where it came from, it doesn’t matter anymore.

Edited by Soldream
  • 2 years later...
On 1/5/2019 at 2:29 PM, MadMansGun said:

You can add "Data\meshes\actors\dwarvenspherecenturion\behaviors\scbehavior.hkx" and "Data\meshes\actors\dlc02\dwarvenballistacenturion\behaviors\bcbehavior.hkx" to that list too if you have Dwarven Sphere and Dwarven Ballista issues as above.  I had the Billyy Creature Construct Pack for a while which I recently elected to not reinstall and had the issue with those 3 creatures. Thanks for pointing in the right direction MadMansGun :)

What about the associated character.hkx?   Can we get rid of those as well?

Data\meshes\actors\atronachfrost\characters\atronachfrostcharacter.hkx

Data\meshes\actors\atronachstorm\characters\atronachstormcharacter.hkx

Data\meshes\actors\dwarvenspherecenturion\characters\spherecenturion.hkx

Data\meshes\actors\dlc02\dwarvenballistacenturion\characters\ballistacenturion.hkx

Edited by GoldMembr
41 minutes ago, GoldMembr said:

You can add "Data\meshes\actors\dwarvenspherecenturion\behaviors\scbehavior.hkx" to that list too if you have dwarven sphere issues as above.  I had the Billyy Construct Pack for a while which I recently elected to not reinstall and had the issue with those 3 creatures. Thanks for pointing in the right direction MadMansGun :)

What about the associated character.hkx?   Can we get rid of those as well?

Data\meshes\actors\atronachfrost\characters\atronachfrostcharacter.hkx

Data\meshes\actors\atronachstorm\characters\atronachstormcharacter.hkx

Data\meshes\actors\dwarvenspherecenturion\characters\spherecenturion.hkx

hkx is a different thing, (and no slal pack should be editing them), they hold the data for what nodes are able to be animated, what order they should be in and how they should be connected to each other, if you don't have the right one/s the abc penis animations will stop working.

7 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

hkx is a different thing, (and no slal pack should be editing them), they hold the data for what nodes are able to be animated, what order they should be in and how they should be connected to each other, if you don't have the right one/s the abc penis animations will stop working.

The reason I asked was because I tried removing both sets of files for the atronachs, the behaviors and the character files and FNIS wouldn't update or regenerate either of them for those 2 creatures so I thought maybe those had to do with the same issue. Ok then thx for the info I'll leave those alone.

11 minutes ago, GoldMembr said:

The reason I asked was because I tried removing both sets of files for the atronachs, the behaviors and the character files and FNIS wouldn't update or regenerate either of them for those 2 creatures so I thought maybe those had to do with the same issue. Ok then thx for the info I'll leave those alone.

sounds like you deleted the template.txt, reinstall the fnis creature pack.

15 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

sounds like you deleted the template.txt, reinstall the fnis creature pack.

I kept those separate in their own MO mod install directory. All these mentioned files are in a separated "FNIS Overwrite" mod I created to drop all generated MO overwrite files into. I did check that before to make sure they were fine and hash tags still matched.

Edited by GoldMembr