On 7/18/2022 at 7:00 PM, leesangkill said:

Like game money workshops in other countries where machines are used for the purpose of acquiring online game money, it may be possible if it continues to run 24 hours a day without a break through automatic play using macro programs and machines. Perhaps, if the difference in score from normal players is too large, Steam will conduct a bug play investigation.

Even if the above facts are confirmed, a company that only needs to make money may not punish the player because it has no effect on the game.

Lobelia.gif.8c18e4c05cde941413704cba4eb8e195.gif

These rewards aren't worth that much effort anyway, but it's a bit annoying.
Meanwhile in Maintenance note, there is a mention of prohibition of use of such programs, under a fine of a ban. But as you can see it works poorly, instead what they are good at is to do an update that breaks our mods?

Anyway, this time too could also be a ranking event, I'd have better chances now

48831602_DOAX_VV2022-07-1919-32-27.thumb.png.50364ffc6d61a716eb1a071623cce0f9.png

I prayed for Patty, or NOT Marie at least and here's the result

On 7/18/2022 at 10:50 PM, Yorom said:

This may not be the right place for this, but I have to ask... The game just paired me with # 1 and how did he do it, that he has 100 times more points than me, is that even physically possible? I mean, it's over a billion points ??, even on the first day of the event, he already had 100 million,

I didn't even have that much when I hit two SSR trends, at the beginning

0.png.f43b5dac6db15e8cd8e420d378cb3822.png

Use two SSR trends will only make your score lower.You can refer to others' outfits.It is possible to achieve a score of more than 10 million in an hour.

On 7/19/2022 at 9:40 PM, asd418570484 said:

Use two SSR trends will only make your score lower.You can refer to others' outfits.It is possible to achieve a score of more than 10 million in an hour.

Its possibble but if you think SSR trend lower score you, Im sorry you idiot. Explain one thing me, what a point pull trendy gatcha then, if as you say what say:lol:. Its totally game broken. I tested what hapen without trend then with trend and one time im lucky two trends, explain, without trends 20k one trend 30-35 but if both 60-65. But about 1,5 billion guys yes its very hard but its not impossible:(

PS; one time I play freely and hit 180 and when I see what hapen in top 10 these guys something smoking and its something its very hard:lol: but that day I understand one thing, IT IS POSSIBLE

PSS; freely I mean without skip autoplay and these feint scenes

Edited by imexis77
14 hours ago, imexis77 said:

Its possibble but if you think SSR trend lower score you, Im sorry you idiot. Explain one thing me, what a point pull trendy gatcha then, if as you say what say:lol:. Its totally game broken. I tested what hapen without trend then with trend and one time im lucky two trends, explain, without trends 20k one trend 30-35 but if both 60-65. But about 1,5 billion guys yes its very hard but its not impossible:(

PS; one time I play freely and hit 180 and when I see what hapen in top 10 these guys something smoking and its something its very hard:lol: but that day I understand one thing, IT IS POSSIBLE

I have to tell you that I noticed one interesting thing during this event. Namely, when I changed the guest with Trendy SSR, I got something about 10,000 points per serve, but when I chose Marie with BIRTHDAY SSR, not trendy, she gained about 15,000 points or more. So maybe you can, but you need to have the "right" SSR

56 minutes ago, Yorom said:

I have to tell you that I noticed one interesting thing during this event. Namely, when I changed the guest with Trendy SSR, I got something about 10,000 points per serve, but when I chose Marie with BIRTHDAY SSR, not trendy, she gained about 15,000 points or more. So maybe you can, but you need to have the "right" SSR

Unfortunately I do not have any birthday SSR:( and yes its very possible with these SSRs who you got only for real money you can hit much more points. I forgot one think, im always forgot test one thing if I got trend SSR, I mean try to without leveling up trend costume, maybe if you weak you can get more points too but maybe I mistake. One thing I understand clearly, if you wear SSR with feint skill you can get much more points too

On 7/21/2022 at 8:15 AM, imexis77 said:

In the golden ball qualifying, the score of using the main clothes is higher than that of two popular clothes. By using the main clothes, I can get about 70000 points in a game, If I using two popular clothes, I can only get about 40000 points.