assigning partners

Is there a simple way to assign npcs as sexual partners with each other, particularly in a way that won't stop them from having sex with the pc ?

also, any  good ways for npcs to initiate sex other then rape, or at least loversbed but they don't quit if you watch.

There is no Mod that let NPCs have sex ( no rape). Only Joburg or LoversStalkerM have rape/stalk sex, but with random NPCs. No Mod that let couples have sex.

With LoversTachiCat2 you can select 2 NPC and they will have sex. Good for test sex.

With Lovers Orgie you have a spell that all NPCs and creatures in the area start sex.

Lovers slave trader :  If you sell a slave to an NPC the slave and the NPC will have sex. Very often and everywhere. ( You can change the script. Expand the time between sex, and/or allow it only in interior cells )

-------------

And lovers bed: if the player is near the bed the NPCs stop sex and do not start sex.   But there are many different Lovers bed versions. In the version I use they stop sex.

Joburg is the best for this...with 'lewdness' turned-up. Too low a lewdness setting and NPCs will ignore consensual sex.

Active mode in Joburg is for NPCs getting raped by other NPCs...not what you're after...I think it can be turned off with lewdness turned up and it'll work best.

Not sure what makes NPCs attract each other...perhaps personality...but it could be low responsibility, too. I haven't really looked...fejeena likely knows.

To add: Consensual Sex often starts with a conversation like: "Hey baby, that's a pretty lewd body you have there..." or "Hey hun, let's talk a minute..." and similar dialogue lines...

But Joburg is always rape.

Yes only the dialogues between NPC have consensual Sex if disposition is high.

Active Mode  on: NPC stalk NPC and player

Active Mode off : NPC stalk only player.

And you can set the disposition in the ini. Above the dispostion value the NPC will not stalk the player and NPCs

If I understand the dialogue conditions right, both NPC must have disposition towards each other higher as the value in the ini.

But then you should set the dispostion value low in the ini.

24 minutes ago, fejeena said:

But Joburg is always rape.

Yes only the dialogues between NPC have consensual Sex if disposition is high.

Active Mode  on: NPC stalk NPC and player

Active Mode off : NPC stalk only player.

And you can set the disposition in the ini. Above the dispostion value the NPC will not stalk the player and NPCs

If I understand the dialogue conditions right, both NPC must have disposition towards each other higher as the value in the ini.

But then you should set the dispostion value low in the ini.

Usually I notice it the most with a room of companion female NPCs...generally good friends towards each other. They'll start pairing-off and doing each other like horny monkeys if the conditions are right. Other times...like when outdoors...I rarely see it. So perhaps there are other weird factors at play... 

Most NPCs in towns do not like each other. Very often you can hears how they insult each other.

The faction dispostion bonus of same town is 0 or very low.

On the streets I hear only the Joburg rape dilogue. And then NPCs ask the player to help....and you can help, ignore and watch or rape the NPC.

Same faction dispostion bonus is higher.  So if you wait in a guild building you should have more luck to see consensual fucking NPCs.

14 minutes ago, fejeena said:

Most NPCs in towns do not like each other. Very often you can hears how they insult each other.

The faction dispostion bonus of same town is 0 or very low.

On the streets I hear only the Joburg rape dilogue. And then NPCs ask the player to help....and you can help, ignore and watch or rape the NPC.

Same faction dispostion bonus is higher.  So if you wait in a guild building you should have more luck to see consensual fucking NPCs.

I also forgot to mention "libido" which can greatly influence the frequency of certain types of sex. Girl on girl, girl on beast, male on male...etc. Higher equals more, of course.

On 12/27/2018 at 3:17 PM, tolerance said:

Is there a simple way to assign npcs as sexual partners with each other, particularly in a way that won't stop them from having sex with the pc ?

In what way would you like to assign each NPC? By a spell or dialog or random choice?

With a spell you might be presented with a message box that allows you to pick from the first few available npcs.

By dialog could become difficult if npcs are moving in and out of the area. Not impossible but a lot to work with.

By random choice you actually would not get to chose but you would be able to observe. This would be like Lovers Orgie.

None of the above methods, if scripted correctly, should stop any npc from having sex with PC at a later moment.
If there is a mod that has been mentioned that you like but the sex it rape, it could be edited to switch it to consentual.

Mem

maybe I'll just stick to LoversBed, and make the characters narcoleptic.

for loversbed, any knowledge that  could help me stop it from ending the act if i get too close?

removing same sex checks and getting pulled into the act near a lone sleeping person, wouldn't hurt... even though its in the ini, i still feel it messes with things.

and in general, can I have an AI package that goes to a specific bed?

Lovers Bed: ignore if the plaer is near.   

In the script xLoversBedScript

Spoiler

delete the yellow part, so the sex will start if the player is near

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

;printC "LoversBed: search..."

if arData
        Let arData := ar_Null
    endif
    Let arData := ar_Construct Array

;•t‹ß‚̃AƒNƒ^[‚ð‘S‹L˜^
    set tmpr to GetFirstRef 69 1
    while( tmpr )
        ;Œó•âŽÒ‚ðƒŠƒXƒgƒAƒbƒv
        if tmpr.GetDisabled==0
        if tmpr.IsActor && tmpr.GetIsCreature==0 && tmpr.GetDead==0 && tmpr.GetDistance Player<8000
            if GetRandomPercent<execper && tmpr.GetSleeping==3
                if Call xLoversCmnIsReady tmpr
                    Let arData[ ar_Size arData ] := tmpr
                endif
            endif
        endif
        endif
        ;next
        set tmpr to GetNextRef
    loop

And in the script xLoversBedSearchCouple

Spoiler

delete the line

Call xLoversCmnCallbackEntry 3 xLoversBedCallback rmale rfemale

So the scrits to check if the player is near during sex  and then stop sex does not start.

That is the  script xLoversBedCallback. You can delete the whole script if you want, it is no longer used.

Here the Mod with the above changes.

LoversBed don't be afraid of the player.7z

###############################################################################

???  removing same sex checks and getting pulled into the act near a lone sleeping person,   ???????

That does not happen in the LoversBed version I use.

I use the one from the Lovers Supplemental Plugin Pack version 1  https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/355-lovers-supplemental-plugin-pack/

And the ini setting allow/disable same gender works fine.

Spoiler

;settings for same sex events (0 - off, 1 - on)
set xLoversBedQuest.MaleMaleEnabled to 1
set xLoversBedQuest.FemaleFemaleEnabled to 1

thanks, fejeena, this will be a great organic option. it won't be immersion breaking like taichicat or have the slightly rape-y illusion spell feel of orgy.

oh, and just tossing this out into the world for anyone, maybe someone who has the skill and interest could make a mod that adds a chance for consensual sex among the same factions, maybe call it Love Thy Neighbor or something. just imagine the dark brotherhood focused on carnal desires, rather than desires for carnage, make love not murder :')

Archived