Just a simple and easy request about bbp

Alberto98

So, it's been almost a year since I first discovered my favorite female follower mod that I always use. This follower has an UNPB body type, but I can't for the life of me get the BBP/TBBP to work with her. I managed to get the breast and butt physics to work on CBBE, UNP and 7BASE with other followers in the past without problems but I just can't on my favorite one that uses UNPB. I tried to search online for some UNPB with BBP/TBBP without any luck. I managed to find only one and it doesn't work. I had to reinstall everything because I changed pc but I plan to use 7BASE armors and clothes on her with BBP on it (the amazing bikini armor series) like I did before. It's just the nude UNPB body on her that doesn't have any boobs and physics on it whatsoever, and this actually triggers me quite a lot. So, does anybody know how to solve this problem or have a functional BBP/TBBP mod for the UNPB body? Thanks in advance. 

20 hours ago, Alberto98 said:

Thank you for nothing, useless prick. 

Lol yes he is right however mean he said it. But there are other newer stuf out there that does way more . How ever and just guessing bit do believe all you need are the breast and belly and but bones added then attach the hdt  to the nifs .

Sooo Much better out there get the all in one uunp special it's about glitch free out of the box and gives the vagina that works . Or find a body that has a but hole that works to like this.

955796079_TESTBODY.GIF.f4ee8b571ba1ca25b614614f053553bf.GIFThis 

And just so you know you can usaly prety easly change out the followers body to what ever you like most modders make em that way on purpose. It's why these days a good follower  mod has more than just a follower like custome close debut or even quest making experience.  Scripts to and rarely voices. Any way it's easy enough to change to what ever body you like. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/22/2018 at 4:56 PM, shaidien said:

There is a stick up your ass way like you think your God is why that kind of chat is useless.  Rather point in right place keep fucking quiet or get bashed as a asshole. 

Uh.. okay. I don't really know what you're saying at this point, but it's clear you arn't looking for help lmao. 

Archived