EA broke WW again.....

mwbauers

2 minutes ago, mwbauers said:

Todays game update isn't allowing WW to run....... and yes, I did turn on mods and scripts then restarted the game.

Dang !

I'll bet I'm not the only one to see this and look forward to WW's update.

correct, It´s broken for me too...

12 minutes ago, mwbauers said:

Todays game update isn't allowing WW to run....... and yes, I did turn on mods and scripts then restarted the game.

Dang !

I'll bet I'm not the only one to see this and look forward to WW's update.

8 minutes ago, nando said:

correct, It´s broken for me too...

Patreon version has been updated so it's coming, also UI cheats have been broken as well if you have those installed update top 1.12 as well. Also, you folks gotta stop putting threads in the download section that does not contain Sims content for people to download.

25 minutes ago, Hong Kong Phooey said:

Patreon version has been updated so it's coming, also UI cheats have been broken as well if you have those installed update top 1.12 as well. Also, you folks gotta stop putting threads in the download section that does not contain Sims content for people to download.

What the hell? Is that even a thing?

Wow... just Wow

Tried it after installing the update and it's still working. I have the WW files in the main mods folder since i had some problems before when having scripts or animations in subfolders.

Maybe that's your problem too. 

See still working?

ww.png.4ae44627865f57d2479629da414b78bd.png

Another thought, I have all extensions except get famous. I read something about body mod problems for get famous, maybe now it hit WW.

3 hours ago, Snoopy911 said:

'Tried it after installing the update and it's still working. I have the WW files in the main mods folder since i had some problems before when having scripts or animations in subfolders.

Maybe that's your problem too. '

'See still working?'

'Another thought, I have all extensions except get famous. I read something about body mod problems for get famous, maybe now it hit WW.'

You are lucky. My game runs, but WW doesn't.  I don't have get famous yet.......

I played for 6 hours last night, after the update. I didn't have any problems (besides the typical little Sims bugs).
Tho, after those 6 hours i had to take a break.
When i tried to load my savegame again (It was my day off guys, don't judge me) it took my savegame long to load.
To the point that the plumbob stopped turning, as in a freeze or crash.
But waiting long enough, my savegame still loaded in.
I tried the same thing without my mods and it did the same thing.

I just downloaded the new WW and also the new McCC 6_0_1, and everything is loading as usual again.

Just FYI.
Strange how some of us couldn't play at all with WW after the update yesterday.
Updates will break mods tho, guys. That's why i also still like my Sims 3, no more updates :))

2 hours ago, Jim Delaware said:

I played for 6 hours last night, after the update. I didn't have any problems (besides the typical little Sims bugs).
Tho, after those 6 hours i had to take a break.
When i tried to load my savegame again (It was my day off guys, don't judge me) it took my savegame long to load.
To the point that the plumbob stopped turning, as in a freeze or crash.
But waiting long enough, my savegame still loaded in.
I tried the same thing without my mods and it did the same thing.

I just downloaded the new WW and also the new McCC 6_0_1, and everything is loading as usual again.

Just FYI.
Strange how some of us couldn't play at all with WW after the update yesterday.
Updates will break mods tho, guys. That's why i also still like my Sims 3, no more updates :))

That's a great post as I think a lot of Sims 4 players are new to Sims and don't realize how much mods will get broken until EA/Maxis says Sims 4 is final unlike Sims 3 being a finished product for better or for worse. We're all members of this forum just follow the threads of the mods you use and keep up to date on what's going on to keep your game running fine....?

13 hours ago, Hong Kong Phooey said:

It happens quite a lot even though there is a pinned message by a forum moderator not to do that....?

Might be a reason that so many have problems with their game ? ;)

when I used this mod ... well over a year ago (not gaming recently) I had only minor problems and they were all related to my fingers touching the keyboard (other than fixes that were already known and /or were being worked on, new features getting bug fixes etc)  Those were pretty easy to overcome with some patient reading and a question or two for clarification.

On 12/18/2018 at 11:08 PM, Scorpio said:

Mine runs but get tons of script error warnings.

Forgot to turn off automatic updates in Origin, damn.

Trying now to restore a complete backup image from 12/ 7/18.

MCCC is showing tons of errors too.

Well that worked for awhile... updated WW & MCC...still good.

Then I purchased & downloaded Get Together, Spa Day, & Outdoor Retreat.

Sneaky EA dropped another patch for Base Game in the mix, Dec 21, v1.48.94.1020 (This was a patch for Get Famous EP, which I don't have).

Things were fine with v1.48.90.1020.

CAS full edit mode is broke now in MCC, Better Bodies won't load into CAS anymore, and neither will Body Details or cc skin tattoos.

Tried base game without MODS using cheats fulleditmode and can't change standard skin tones or body selector anymore.

The only body menu, (in game), is for CAS Tattoos.

But starting a new game in CAS I could change skin tones and Body Types.

Filed a ticket with EA today.     

22 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Well that worked for awhile... updated WW & MCC...still good.

Then I purchased & downloaded Get Together, Spa Day, & Outdoor Retreat.

Sneaky EA dropped another patch for Base Game in the mix, Dec 21, v1.48.94.1020 (This was a patch for Get Famous EP, which I don't have).

Things were fine with v1.48.90.1020.

CAS full edit mode is broke now in MCC, Better Bodies won't load into CAS anymore, and neither will Body Details or cc skin tattoos.

Tried base game without MODS using cheats fulleditmode and can't change standard skin tones or body selector anymore.

The only body menu, (in game), is for CAS Tattoos.

But starting a new game in CAS I could change skin tones and Body Types.

Filed a ticket with EA today.     

Now I feel like a total putz.

Somehow when restoring older backups of MODS to game, my MCCC CAS full edit & testing cheats were both disabled...

Back to normal now, happy camper.

Archived