Nude mods for Warriors Orochi 4

The error messages in the screenshots you uploaded only mentioned the Aya mods. If removing them didn't fix Naotora as well, maybe try redownloading the Naotora mod in case it's missing a file somehow? I attached that same mod to one of my posts on the previous page of this thread, and I have no problem with part of her hair being missing in my game. If that doesn't work, you could also try removing all of your other mods, one at a time, and then checking how Naotora looks in game until you find the one that causes the conflict. If that doesn't work either, I don't know what else to suggest, so someone more knowledgable will have to help you.

Also, I would recommend attaching any screenshots to your posts here, rather than linking to another site. Some people may be hesitant to click that link to see your screenshots because they don't recognize the website.

On 6/1/2024 at 1:36 AM, Murbor said:

The error messages in the screenshots you uploaded only mentioned the Aya mods. If removing them didn't fix Naotora as well, maybe try redownloading the Naotora mod in case it's missing a file somehow? I attached that same mod to one of my posts on the previous page of this thread, and I have no problem with part of her hair being missing in my game. If that doesn't work, you could also try removing all of your other mods, one at a time, and then checking how Naotora looks in game until you find the one that causes the conflict. If that doesn't work either, I don't know what else to suggest, so someone more knowledgable will have to help you.

Also, I would recommend attaching any screenshots to your posts here, rather than linking to another site. Some people may be hesitant to click that link to see your screenshots because they don't recognize the website.

Thank you for your advice.
I tried it and found that before installing 3dm, the hair is displayed correctly, but after installing 3dm, only Naotora's hair is not displayed.
Please advise how to solve this problem.

20240604043024_1.jpg

20240604043009_1.jpg

3dm - Orochi mod enabler - Download 1st and extract into . exe-28-1-2-1660176872.7z

Do you have any other mods installed currently besides 3dm and the Naotora mod? If you removed everything else and her hair still looks like that, I'm not sure what else to suggest. I don't see that problem in my game, and I don't know enough about 3dm to be able to guess what the problem is. You might want to see if a user by the name of Geefbeef_NT is willing to help you.

Posted (edited)
On 6/3/2024 at 9:34 PM, ryunagai said:

Thank you for your advice.
I tried it and found that before installing 3dm, the hair is displayed correctly, but after installing 3dm, only Naotora's hair is not displayed.
Please advise how to solve this problem.

20240604043024_1.jpg

20240604043009_1.jpg

3dm - Orochi mod enabler - Download 1st and extract into . exe-28-1-2-1660176872.7z 2.09 MB · 2 downloads

Judging by the screenshot, it looks to me like a certain shader is set to "skip".

Unfortunately, I can't check this 100% from here, but I would suspect the vertex shader with the number 584c4683053e096c as the cause.

Hence my advice:

Search the existing ini files for the shader number mentioned above. If the line "handling = skip" is located directly below in the text, simply delete this line as a test, save the ini file and if the game is running in the background, restart the shaders by pressing the F10 key.

If I remember correctly, the shader is responsible for exactly the part that is missing in the screenshot.

But I'm pretty sure that there's an ini file in the mod folder that doesn't actually belong there... if I remember correctly, the shader I mentioned above isn't actually part of the mod shown here (I mean, it shouldn't appear in the mod's ini files at all).

Bottom Line:

First check whether the shader with the specified number is somewhere in the ini files in the folder --> if so, proceed as described above.

If this is not the case, then check whether there are more than three ini files in the mod folder --> if so, then there is definitely one (or more) too many (in this case, delete the excess).

I can't think of much more than these two possibilities... and there shouldn't be anything else, unless you yourself have changed something within the mod (which I don't assume at this point).

Edited by Geefbeef_NT
Additional info
On 6/5/2024 at 11:39 PM, Geefbeef_NT said:

Judging by the screenshot, it looks to me like a certain shader is set to "skip".

Unfortunately, I can't check this 100% from here, but I would suspect the vertex shader with the number 584c4683053e096c as the cause.

Hence my advice:

Search the existing ini files for the shader number mentioned above. If the line "handling = skip" is located directly below in the text, simply delete this line as a test, save the ini file and if the game is running in the background, restart the shaders by pressing the F10 key.

If I remember correctly, the shader is responsible for exactly the part that is missing in the screenshot.

But I'm pretty sure that there's an ini file in the mod folder that doesn't actually belong there... if I remember correctly, the shader I mentioned above isn't actually part of the mod shown here (I mean, it shouldn't appear in the mod's ini files at all).

Bottom Line:

First check whether the shader with the specified number is somewhere in the ini files in the folder --> if so, proceed as described above.

If this is not the case, then check whether there are more than three ini files in the mod folder --> if so, then there is definitely one (or more) too many (in this case, delete the excess).

I can't think of much more than these two possibilities... and there shouldn't be anything else, unless you yourself have changed something within the mod (which I don't assume at this point).

We will contact you now that the problem has been resolved.
Aya - c2 - Nude 3dmigoto MOD folder
I found the ini. of the target shader value, so I deleted it and the problem was solved.

Thank you very much for your kind help.

001.jpg

002.jpg

Posted (edited)

You're welcome.

A small general note: Such errors can easily occur with 3DM mods, especially when combining mods made by different people (but it can also happen with mods made by the same creator).

One of the reasons for this is that 3DM is a fairly "open" format when it comes to handling the specific hash values... for example the modder is free to use one or more ini files for the mod (both work in the end).

Unfortunately, as I now know from my own experience, this can easily lead to problems with small inconsistencies in the code, which are then not so easy to fix because you usually have to look at each parameter and each line individually to find the error. With several mods, it quickly becomes very complicated and detailed.

Your case here was a pretty "classic" one... but it's quite possible that deleting the line messed up something in the other mod.

Therefore: If you encounter errors when using multiple 3DM mods, try the mods one after the other in the game, identify the one(s) that are causing problems, and ultimately just don't use them together if you can't fix the error yourself. Less is more in this case.

Edited by Geefbeef_NT
  • 2 weeks later...