Can't get any animations with 2 actors to work

LesboIsBesto

Anyone who can help, cant get any animations with 2 actors working. I have Lovers with PK, Lovers Creatures, Lovers Hypnosis, & Lovers Calm & all their requirements so all their other functions have been working EXCEPT for sex with 2 actors. PK's targeted masturbation spell works so masturbation animations work fine. This is what I get for starting sex with another actor:  ScreenShot1.png.3a1c12e455edc34263735f810c79597e.png

This is my load order from OBMM:

1376103660_Screenshot(48).png.3d10443c6867772f4e8de54878f39410.png

If anyone knows how to fix that error message tell me cuz no guide I read has mentioned it. Even using ExtraAPAnimations isnt fixing this.

Another issue: is there a list or way to preview all the animations since they are ini files? I want to know which ones are which so I can disable the ones I dont like

It appears you have incorrectly installed the LAPF.  Reinstall it manually and make sure to say "yes" to all overwrites.  The error message is telling you that you are missing the kf files, which are the actual animations.  That should answer most of your questions.

Extra AP animations???????????  Don't know what this is, but it isn't needed.  Most all the AP animations are already in the LAPF.

As to previews of all animations, Yep.  We have those here:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/8232-the-daedra-sutra-lovers-with-pk-animation-collection/

How are you starting animations between two NPC's?  Tachi-cat and Joburg are two plugins that you can use to do this.  I don't see either in your load order.

Is there a reason you have two get wet esp files?

3 hours ago, gregathit said:

It appears you have incorrectly installed the LAPF.  Reinstall it manually and make sure to say "yes" to all overwrites.  The error message is telling you that you are missing the kf files, which are the actual animations.  That should answer most of your questions.

Extra AP animations???????????  Don't know what this is, but it isn't needed.  Most all the AP animations are already in the LAPF.

As to previews of all animations, Yep.  We have those here:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/8232-the-daedra-sutra-lovers-with-pk-animation-collection/

How are you starting animations between two NPC's?  Tachi-cat and Joburg are two plugins that you can use to do this.  I don't see either in your load order.

Is there a reason you have two get wet esp files?

I followed the guide from the other post I made here & that fejeena told me the extras mod was needed to fill up the other numbers. Also I think that guide or something else told me the animations were the ini files. I have some kf files in my directories but imma try to install these manually again. Used OBMM cuz was worried about installing script mods manually.

About the other stuff: I used Lovers Hypnosis for human sex & Lovers Calm for creature sex. ExtraAPAnimations is supposedly a way to fill up the missing number of ini files that LAPF doesnt fill up on its own. As for Get Wet, one is the main mod, another is a patch another author made.

Another issue tho: every startup the game says the IdleAnimPriority.esp needs to be lower in my load order but even if I put it at the bottom, the message keeps comin back & fejeena who made that guide I followed says that esp is not supposed to be at the very bottom anyways.

Btw here is the guide I keep referring to: 

UPDATE: The mods are finally working! Doing what you said fixed it, although I included the extraapanimations mod again just in case. Now my questions are these:

1. How to switch positions of actors so I can be in sub position whenever it puts me in dom position?

2. How to disable animations? Its the only way I can stop non-humanoid creatures in Skyrim so i need to do the same in Oblivion if possible.

If any others come up, ill ask & hope u got time to answer them or someone else. Thnx for the first response tho

1. (Right from LAPF OP):  Question: Help! Why don't my animations line up?
Answer: If you are on uneven ground, too close to another object (walls, stairs, chair and so on) it can screw up the alignment. If none of those are the issue then just hit the 1-4 or 9, 0 keys at the top of your keyboard to adjust the alignment while your PC is having sex. Any changes you make will be saved in your saved game. If you start a new game however, those changes are lost and you will have to adjust them again.

Keep in mind, all animations are set up on imperial height of 1.0  So if you character is taller or shorter than this, the animations won't line up as well.  This is especially noticeable during oral.  You can shorten all races to 1.0 or just make the adjustment manually.

2. Right now you can't.  At least not that I know of.  If you rape, you are automatically dom.  Poke around in the settings or wait for Fejeena, who may know more about same sex sex.

3. You can disable any animation you want other than the 1-10 animations by moving the ini file out of the ini folder.  You can also rename the file so it doesn't have a ini extension.  The ini files are what tells the game engine to look for the animation files (kf files).  I recommend replacing animations rather than removing them, but do what you like.  The reason I recommend replacing is some mods call out using a specific animation, it it isn't there, then you will get an error.  There are not a ton of these types of mods, so it isn't critical.

When you install the extra ap animations, make sure you installed the kf files as well as the ini files for things to work correctly.

On creatures...........you can prevent creatures from raping you if you want.  It is not an automatic thing except with summoned creatures.

Hope that helps!.

16 hours ago, gregathit said:

1. (Right from LAPF OP):  Question: Help! Why don't my animations line up?
Answer: If you are on uneven ground, too close to another object (walls, stairs, chair and so on) it can screw up the alignment. If none of those are the issue then just hit the 1-4 or 9, 0 keys at the top of your keyboard to adjust the alignment while your PC is having sex. Any changes you make will be saved in your saved game. If you start a new game however, those changes are lost and you will have to adjust them again.

Keep in mind, all animations are set up on imperial height of 1.0  So if you character is taller or shorter than this, the animations won't line up as well.  This is especially noticeable during oral.  You can shorten all races to 1.0 or just make the adjustment manually.

2. Right now you can't.  At least not that I know of.  If you rape, you are automatically dom.  Poke around in the settings or wait for Fejeena, who may know more about same sex sex.

3. You can disable any animation you want other than the 1-10 animations by moving the ini file out of the ini folder.  You can also rename the file so it doesn't have a ini extension.  The ini files are what tells the game engine to look for the animation files (kf files).  I recommend replacing animations rather than removing them, but do what you like.  The reason I recommend replacing is some mods call out using a specific animation, it it isn't there, then you will get an error.  There are not a ton of these types of mods, so it isn't critical.

When you install the extra ap animations, make sure you installed the kf files as well as the ini files for things to work correctly.

On creatures...........you can prevent creatures from raping you if you want.  It is not an automatic thing except with summoned creatures.

Hope that helps!.

This helps, thnx. I asked fejeena & apparently its not possible \: 

I ask bout the creatures in case I get mods where I cant prevent it outright, unless theres a spell menu Im missin that enables/disables certain creatures. Btw do creatures come with nude bodies in Lovers Creatures or do I have to find custom ones? The summoned ones have em but not creatures I spawned in the console (I have no locations discovered currently so hard to test rite now if naturally occuring creatures do have em). Whether or not they do, what do you think about this mod: 

Im only interested in female humanoid creatures but if this mod turns the other humanoid creatures into futas, might be worth it idk. Still wont allow animals, trolls, minotaurs, anything that looks male or not humanoid no matter what u do to it lol

Only summoned creatures have dicks.

You will need to mod vanilla creatures to give them a penis.  It is fairly simple to do.

Vanilla creatures won't rape you unless you enable it and install mods that allow it.  The framework mod is just that......a framework only.  You'll need to install a mod that has combat rapes and stalking rapes.

Sexualized Monsters will only work if they have the proper skeleton.  Oblivion animations are based on skeletons.  There are no female creatures, or at least none that will be in the submissive position.  The creatures are all considered males (regardless of looks) which means they are the doms.  That is the way it was coded from the very beginning.  Sorry.

36 minutes ago, gregathit said:

Only summoned creatures have dicks.

You will need to mod vanilla creatures to give them a penis.  It is fairly simple to do.

Vanilla creatures won't rape you unless you enable it and install mods that allow it.  The framework mod is just that......a framework only.  You'll need to install a mod that has combat rapes and stalking rapes.

Sexualized Monsters will only work if they have the proper skeleton.  Oblivion animations are based on skeletons.  There are no female creatures, or at least none that will be in the submissive position.  The creatures are all considered males (regardless of looks) which means they are the doms.  That is the way it was coded from the very beginning.  Sorry.

das good, das exactly what I want lel. There arent many female sub creature animations in Skyrim anyways & they aint much good. I want them to be the dom male position as futas. So if that mod I linked is gud with the proper skeletons & rape/normal sex mods, then dat works for me long as I can keep the monsters/animals from gettin involved but leave humanoid creatures working fine.

5 hours ago, gregathit said:

Need ur help again: Is there a way to edit Rebels OSM mod to where it only turns all creatures into futas instead of also male & female? I attempted to do what I did for Skyrim with MNC & only use select meshes & textures I wanted while renaming them to replace the vanilla & base Lovers files but that only worked for some creatures unfortunately. If there's a way, feel free to share whether its with an external program or if you can tell me the exact file names to rename the textures & meshes from OSM with.

I saw on the original thread there was a patch made to remove shemales? So is there one to remove the others instead or do you know how & can tell me?

EDIT: No need to reply, figured it out with fejeena

Archived