Miscellaneous NSFW Texture Replacer

Miscellaneous NSFW Texture Replacer

View File

I made some smutty textures and edits for my own game, and thought others might be interested. i tried to age the pictures to look similar to the ones in game, and kept it lore friendly when possible.

It's in zip format right now, and i'll convert it to BA2 files when i get the chance AS of right now they are available in Ba2 files (roxystextures-esp) or in a zip file (roxystextures-loose)... i recommend the ba2 archives since they stop texture bugs. i'll update the files as i make them for my own game, but suggestions are appreciated   i think im pretty much done with fallout 4 so there is  probably not going to be another update to this! feel free to use whatever u want from this for ur own stuff or texturepack if u want to

It replaces some textures for Far Harbor and Nuka World, so those DlC's are required, though i doubt it would be game breaking if u were to use it without the DLCs..

On 11/27/2018 at 10:09 PM, forotherstuff32 said:

Hi,

May I get a preview of the posters? I would like to replace some of them but not all.

Can you upload the jpg files on the internet or as a zip file?

i did most of them directly to dds format in gimp, so i dont have pngs of the images unfortunately : /

you could use something like https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30745 to view what the textures look like before you installed, if you wanted.

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, fantasia0083 said:

ty for the great pick!

btw though it might be a rookie level qeestion, may you tell me the path where the nukacola posters should be?

OH i knew i had forgot something! i was rly tired when uploading, just entirely forgot to write the paths... the nuka cola posters path is Data ->Textures->SetDressing->Signage 

On 1/3/2019 at 10:48 AM, Agnot2014 said:

Just uninstalled the old files and updated to the latest RoxysTextures_ESP and all the textures disappeared all went back to vanilla textures. Uninstalled and installed the new RoxysTextures_-Loose and your textures are now in-game.

i incorrectly named one of the files when i uploaded the esp version and it just broke the whole thing! i uploaded a new version and i think its working now, but thank u for the feedback!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...