Any CK2 vore mods out there or does somebody else or myself have to make one?

Okzero

I'm looking through the topics here at LL and can't seem to find one vore mod or topic that includes vore for CK2. I was wondering if one already exists and if not was wondering about the possibility of making my own. Though I've never modded a Paradox game, I've looked into it and I feel that it is possible. 

23 hours ago, Dotakin said:

There's a pretty basic one up on eka's portal. It hasn't been updated in a while https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=43914

I am the author of that basic mod. I've had a quite busy life and couldn't get around to updating it. I still have the file on my computer though, and after a very quick test, I can confirm that amazingly, it still works with the current patch.

I have plans on expanding it, (since the mod in its current condition was merely a proof of concept mod) and adding a menu to the side to enable/disable certain aspects of the mod to fit everyone's vorish tastes. 

That being said I don't expect to start working on it again until after I finish up my uni finals in December where I should then have some free time.

6 hours ago, Bloodly said:

There's little point.  The base game has a significant number of events to do with cannibalism, provided you have that as a trait in the first place.  You can eat prisoners, also.

By that logic, most of the mods here are redundant since sex already exists in vanilla CK2.

The reason people mod stuff in when it's already present is to expand the possibilities, give context, and provide more detailed events. Plus, just because you can eat someone doesn't make it vore. Vore is a very specific (and very niche) kink often involving swallowing whole and digesting.

4 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

By that logic, most of the mods here are redundant since sex already exists in vanilla CK2.

The reason people mod stuff in when it's already present is to expand the possibilities, give context, and provide more detailed events. Plus, just because you can eat someone doesn't make it vore. Vore is a very specific (and very niche) kink often involving swallowing whole and digesting.

^ This, basically. I have it planned to make a utility menu decision tree to add in and remove certain kinks to tailor to people's tastes since the 'community' generally varies so much. 

Archived