What sexout mods cater towards a straight male character?

greenguy

Tryout doesn't really have anything for males. Try these:

Sexout Affairs-adds a girl named Inga to the town of Primm who you cam date and eventually sleep with.

Sexout Sex Key-target a woman, hit x, get laid.

SexoutSex-guaranteed sex. Start a conversation, get some. Offers more control than sex key, you can choose oral, vaginal, or anal instead of getting a random animation.

Sexout Hookups-depending how you're dressed, you charisma score, and other factors random women will approach you with cheesy come on lines.

Sexout Rape Game-same as sex key, only counts as rape.

Sexout Rapist-offers several options for text-based rape or sneak attacks, as well as enthralling companions to get in on the action.

Sexout Cheyenne Replacer- replaces Sunny dog with a woman in dog ears and an anal tail that you can use and abuse.

There are a few others as well, that's just what I can remember off the top of my head.

Not completely true, keep workinggirl for hiring prostitutes and legion to use their slave girls (I think you have to be friendly with the legion though).

Then there is some stuff in SexoutConsequenses and SexoutRewards as well.

I always found it strange that both LoversPK(from up to the time I stopped playing it) and Sexout both seem to favor players picking female characters to fully experience the mods. Options are there but ultimately the popular choice is to choose female characters. Its funny cause when Im playing a game legit I almost always pick female characters but for this instance I would rather much prefer to use male characters so that I can "do" things instead of things being done to me.

But it appears as though maybe FNV has a better choice of mods for using male characters. But not being able to use Tryout to its fullest means I'd still use a female character as my main save and have a male save for some fun distractions. Nice list, might consider getting back into FNV again just to mess around.

• 3 months later...

hmm sexout vanilla screen replacer - sexout fade to black  provides animations for vanilla sex scenes

the cassVeronicaDs mod -> sex with cass , veronica  male or female - more options if female but

nice options for sex with cass /veronica as male.Plus if you are the dominate one as male you can

tell veronica cass to fuck male /females and other nasty stuff as well,whore them out to merchant etc

FortSlavery mod - mostly aimed at female character But it does allow you to have sex with legion sex slaves at cottonwood cove and the fort.Very nice slave at cotton wood cove but i think she is added by

tryout  legion so you might want to keep that

msexCourtisen-  aimed mostly at females I believe 4 customers mostly Ds stuff , havent played with male character but it apparently caters to that but as a male prostitute but I havent played as male

fun in goodsprings - slutty girl in bar  will give you a bj in loo after you buy her a few drinks at the goodsprings bar

sexualInnuendo override + katie companion (awesome sexually orientated companion for sexual Innuendo) but I found it crashes alot BUT my machine doesnt have the best specs so might work ok on

a higher spec machine.Other SI stuff humping the mohave seems to work fine with sexualInnuendoOverride.

I always found it strange that both LoversPK(from up to the time I stopped playing it) and Sexout both seem to favor players picking female characters to fully experience the mods. Options are there but ultimately the popular choice is to choose female characters. Its funny cause when Im playing a game legit I almost always pick female characters but for this instance I would rather much prefer to use male characters so that I can "do" things instead of things being done to me.

But it appears as though maybe FNV has a better choice of mods for using male characters. But not being able to use Tryout to its fullest means I'd still use a female character as my main save and have a male save for some fun distractions. Nice list, might consider getting back into FNV again just to mess around.

Well there are some awesome mods which are orientated for male characters in LoverPK not many BUT

LoversAdultPlayPlusSSP is fun  with LoversVoice

BIG MODS

Monster Girl + LoversAdultYield/RapersS/etc = lotsa fun

Provided you dont mind monster Girls , Amazons, Choc Elves

LoversSlaveTrader/Bravil Underground

Provided you dont mind a sex slave or three, human traffic or non - human traffic(elves , orcs or even monster girls ),ofc it can be tiring training all those slaves so you can have a creature or three in your house/dungeoun to help you out

Tryout doesn't really have anything for males.

Some female Fiends will approach a male character.

Not completely true, keep workinggirl for hiring prostitutes and legion to use their slave girls (I think you have to be friendly with the legion though).

Yeah, if you're friendly with the Legion then they'll allow you to have sex with their slave girls.  There's also supposed to be functionality where legionaries approach a male PC for use of their female companions, but it's not fully implemented.  I'm still working on getting that completed.

hmm sexout vanilla screen replacer - sexout fade to black  provides animations for vanilla sex scenes

the cassVeronicaDs mod -> sex with cass , veronica  male or female - more options if female but

nice options for sex with cass /veronica as male.Plus if you are the dominate one as male you can

tell veronica cass to fuck male /females and other nasty stuff as well,whore them out to merchant etc

FortSlavery mod - mostly aimed at female character But it does allow you to have sex with legion sex slaves at cottonwood cove and the fort.Very nice slave at cotton wood cove but i think she is added by

tryout  legion so you might want to keep that

msexCourtisen-  aimed mostly at females I believe 4 customers mostly Ds stuff , havent played with male character but it apparently caters to that but as a male prostitute but I havent played as male

fun in goodsprings - slutty girl in bar  will give you a bj in loo after you buy her a few drinks at the goodsprings bar

sexualInnuendo override + katie companion (awesome sexually orientated companion for sexual Innuendo) but I found it crashes alot BUT my machine doesnt have the best specs so might work ok on

a higher spec machine.Other SI stuff humping the mohave seems to work fine with sexualInnuendoOverride.

Tryout mods are for the straight male character they have been designed for female characters. As a male character playing Tryout you will be raped or approched by males.

I looked at msexCourtisen  as a possible playthrough with a straight male character myself. it is doable but read the creators instructions. There are hints that the character might get more than he wants if starts certain quests. Just keep that in mind.

Fun in Goodsprings was well fun while it lasted. It isn't supported and seems to be abandond currently. Being the case last I used that mod for the cost of the drink you can have sex with a female NPC. Quick and easy. Works for females players as well if memory serves me correctly but you will get a different response to your approach the first time you approach her. Problem was if you sided with the Powder gangers there were many glitches and a few missing textures. If your playing a game where you side with Goodsprings as a straight male character it is a good choice.

Sexout Affairs-adds a girl named Inga to the town of Primm who you cam date and eventually sleep with.

Sexout Sex Key-target a woman, hit x, get laid.

SexoutSex-guaranteed sex. Start a conversation, get some. Offers more control than sex key, you can choose oral, vaginal, or anal instead of getting a random animation.

Sexout Hookups-depending how you're dressed, you charisma score, and other factors random women will approach you with cheesy come on lines.

Sexout Rape Game-same as sex key, only counts as rape.

Sexout Rapist-offers several options for text-based rape or sneak attacks, as well as enthralling companions to get in on the action.

Sexout Cheyenne Replacer- replaces Sunny dog with a woman in dog ears and an anal tail that you can use and abuse.

There are a few others as well, that's just what I can remember off the top of my head.

Currently the Sexout Rapist seems to have some issues with some players. The B key used to start the conversation seems to stop working after a time playing the game.

Thanks Kainschilde209 for the info to fix the SexoutRapist v1.04. May try it with the next run thruough.

I know this is a little off topic

SetStage 4A000ADD 100

Is the example to reset the mod when "4A" is the number of the load position of the mod, and 000ADD is the mod being reset (quest)? I don't need to add 1 at the end to make it true do I?

Reason I asked is there seems to be alot of discussion on the mods site but not comment that it has been resolved. I posted it here since I stated it didn't work and now there is a way to make it safely work. Something to help the OP and others get another one of those few straight male capable mod options

Archived