1 hour ago, tierien said:

Just what are the SL AP animations? Also does this work with the latest build of SexLab?

Sorry, kinda a noob at this so far lol.

Puppetmaster is a very old fashined mod. The AP animations are still included in SL for SE but not activated by default. You have to reactivate them. I usually don't play with this mod, I ported it because there was a demand. CPU fixed the old scripts to make them work with the new SL/Papyrus util. I recompiled them and tested it a bit. Thats all. 

I'll have to go and check on that.. But im fairly certain that i have all animations enabled in Sl Animation Loader. Ill spend a few good hours looking through the MCM and test it out a little more.

Thank you soooo much for actually trying to help me out ? I really appreciate it!

1 hour ago, tierien said:

I'll have to go and check on that.. But im fairly certain that i have all animations enabled in Sl Animation Loader. Ill spend a few good hours looking through the MCM and test it out a little more.

Thank you soooo much for actually trying to help me out ? I really appreciate it!

The anims are not in a SL Animloader Pack (SLAL). They were basic animations comming with Sexlab itself until version 1.62. Check the registered Animations in SL itself. They will be on the fist page and the Name starts with 'AP' (I use the german version of SL, don't know hoew it is called in the English version, must be 'Toggle Animation' tab or something like that....)

• 4 months later...
4 hours ago, Shadow974020 said:

I download both of the files to try and install this but in both files there's no .bsa, only the .esp, I've looked around on the internet and found nothing, please help.

it is loose files... I prefer this solution... But there should be more in the file than just the esp... 

30 minutes ago, Shadow974020 said:

Here are both of the files from your port, I haven't edited them at all other than unzip to move the .esp into my Skyrim SE Data folder.

puppetmaster1dot7ASE.7z 333.85 kB · 0 downloads puppetmasterSE.7z 333.72 kB · 0 downloads

so you ave a problem to install loose files? you can use any modmanager to install them, or extract the packages and copy the foldes into you Skyrim/data folder....

21 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

so you ave a problem to install loose files? you can use any modmanager to install them, or extract the packages and copy the foldes into you Skyrim/data folder....

I've done both, got nothin, if you could just attach a .bsa file to your reply that would be really helpful

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So here's the background: All the combatrape mods are buggy to me - they have been way back in oldrim, and they still are now in SSE, on a completely new modsetup. So i've come to the conclusion: "If i can't make it in work in combat, then i'll just slay them and take the spoils afterwards."

The necro-option in Puppetmaster seems perfect for that - except 2 problems:

1. It doesn't use the sexlab system for looking up suitable animations, like any other. Instead as mentioned in the description, it only uses the AP-anims. And for girls there is just ONE animation (cowgirl).... and it puts the aggressor "on top" (hence in the receiving position). It gets kinda tiring, to always first swap positions, then use SL-tools to change the anim tag, and then again call up SL-tools, so select a random animation, cause for some reason SL-tools always just plays the same first anim in the list, after changing tags. That's 4 keys to press and 3 clicks, every time i use the feature, just to get an aggressive anim and my char in the aggressor position. Could someone be bothered to change this please?

2. Obviously the typical scenario in which this would be used, is enemies. Problem is neither my companions nor random adventurers let me have a proper victory fuck - they descent like the fury on my victim, and mess everything up. Of course that problem isn't limited to Puppetmaster, but a general problem. For some reason a proper stop-combat implementation doesn't exist for sexlab SE. Though, in this specific case it might not be that difficult: This mod already has features to change aggression, char-factions and stuff, right? Well, if we're talking corpses, i don't think most players care what faction a corpse is - only my stupid companions and whiteknighting adventurers do. So: Why not make it an option, that when players use the necro-feature, the target gets its factions and stats set so nobody attacks him?

• 2 months later...

Thank you for the port of this mod. I do have a small hiccup though. Installed the 1.7 file.  

Do I need both files installed ?

When I call for " I want to urinate / defecate in your/my mouth " I just get some kissing fondling animation that only last a short time. I do get the fart sound if I use defecate.

Am I missing some animation files ? 

• 1 month later...

hello! ^_^ just wanted to say THANK YOU pfiffy for porting over this mod along with others for us I appreciate it. Unfortunately anytime i try to mess with porting mods over myself I make my game blow up T_T it may not be your actual mod but even the simplest ports make a world of difference for poor amateur modders like myself. I hope everyone has a great year and wish you the best of luck!

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/13/2019 at 3:58 PM, Gremlin304 said:

Thank you for the port of this mod. I do have a small hiccup though. Installed the 1.7 file.  

Do I need both files installed ?

When I call for " I want to urinate / defecate in your/my mouth " I just get some kissing fondling animation that only last a short time. I do get the fart sound if I use defecate.

Am I missing some animation files ? 

Same problem, can anyone help?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/21/2020 at 12:27 AM, OtakuTomo said:

Thanks for the port. It seems to not be working for me. Every time I try to launch skse, nothing happens.Once I disable the mod, skse works normally and I have no idea why this happens. I've installed everything required including the SL AP Animations. Any ideas?

I have this problem as well, one work around I've found is that the mod is half working with only the dot7ase file, I can command a puppet that was made by sexlab dialogue (i don't really know how I did it), but the problem is that without the other file you don't have access to the charm/control spells to create puppets.

• 1 month later...