• 1 month later...

Does anyone know how this mod picks roles for a threesome containing NPC's? From reading _mindscript.psc it seems that the character to initial the action is the "man" the first targeted is the "woman" and the third targeted in the "third". I'm sure I've had issues where this hasn't worked out.

In addition to this if the role assignment assigns them incorrectly is there a way to reassign them or stop everything?

EDIT: Also, where is this drawing animations from? Is it Sexlab or Zaz? Is there any way I can disable certain animations?

• 2 weeks later...

lol nevermind, it appeared when I booted up the game again. Either it wasn't there before, or I'm just blind. 

Animations are pretty cool. I'm curious though, is there any way to have this mod sync up with the Pee and Fart mod? It's a bit of an immersion breaker to poop in my follower's mouth, only to have a notification telling me I need to relieve myself urgently, after it looks like I just did. I see that there's some cooperation with Private Needs, but tbh, I'm not a fan of that mod. Doesn't seem to offer as many animations, and in general doesn't have that many options to toggle around with when it comes to urine and feces. 

On 9/4/2020 at 3:00 PM, Isskini said:

Does anyone know how this mod picks roles for a threesome containing NPC's? From reading _mindscript.psc it seems that the character to initial the action is the "man" the first targeted is the "woman" and the third targeted in the "third". I'm sure I've had issues where this hasn't worked out.

In addition to this if the role assignment assigns them incorrectly is there a way to reassign them or stop everything?

EDIT: Also, where is this drawing animations from? Is it Sexlab or Zaz? Is there any way I can disable certain animations?

The anims come from Sexlab 1.59....

12 minutes ago, roulk said:

lol nevermind, it appeared when I booted up the game again. Either it wasn't there before, or I'm just blind. 

Animations are pretty cool. I'm curious though, is there any way to have this mod sync up with the Pee and Fart mod? It's a bit of an immersion breaker to poop in my follower's mouth, only to have a notification telling me I need to relieve myself urgently, after it looks like I just did. I see that there's some cooperation with Private Needs, but tbh, I'm not a fan of that mod. Doesn't seem to offer as many animations, and in general doesn't have that many options to toggle around with when it comes to urine and feces. 

I guess, that it is to old for that. It was hell of a work to get it partially working with SL 1.63. (Thanks to CPU) To make it an actual mod it needs a full rewrite.... 

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/13/2020 at 2:03 PM, Moacir Jr said:

Hello,

Drink piss not working. They call allways the same animation, arrok lesbian, but not are pee. 

Sl ap animation's are installed and enabled in Toggle aninations tab on sexlab 1.63 rev 8

Need some special animation? Thanks

Sorry for bump, this, but any idea? some new animation?

Thanks a lot...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry if it's obvious, but I wasn't able to find a definitive straightly spelled out confirmation. Does this mod ONLY activates basic animations built in SexLab? Can it trigger, say, Anub's animations? I've tried disabling every single default animation in SexLab mod menu to try to force it to use the downloaded ones, but it still avoids them, even though SLAN registers downloaded ones and properly tags them.

A shame if it does, I am really into mind control and fantasizing on my own, and a simple concept of just putting a spell on NPC and use them however I want with no quests or stories is perfect for me, but repeating the same animations over and over again is kinda tiring...

Edit: OMG, I am an idiot. I forgot to register animations after I picked them in SLAN. Not deleting this comment to maybe answer the same question of anyone who will repeat my mistake, lol

Edited by Chuckly
update on situation
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My game (AE 1.6.1170) randomly produces this error: 

Spoiler

[04/03/2024 - 04:15:22PM] error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None]._mindBeingCharmed.UnregisterForUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None]._mindBeingCharmed.OnEffectFinish() - "_mindbeingcharmed.psc" Line 12
[04/03/2024 - 04:15:22PM] error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
stack:
[04/03/2024 - 04:15:22PM] VM is freezing...
[04/03/2024 - 04:15:22PM] VM is frozen
[04/03/2024 - 04:15:22PM] Saving game...
[04/03/2024 - 04:15:24PM] VM is thawing...

Which seems to be caused by this mod. It's kind of sad since I've been using this mod for a long time and am now forced to drop it. :(