DOAX Venus Vacation: NUDE MODS by Knight77. Download Thread ( DMM-Centered )

On 3/28/2019 at 3:56 AM, elucidator0330 said:

Hi everyone I just started this game yesterday. I found that everybody missing their nipple and some bikini didn't work with the mod e.g. SR Honoka bikini in the second pic/ basic bikini of Marie Rose. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? 

You need the skin textures

WARNING: Unrecognised entry: ps-t0 = resource\tan\tan_nude.ini\tannudecommon unless_null

WARNING: Unrecognised entry: ps-t0 = resource\tan\tan_nude.ini\tannudehonoka unless_null

WARNING: Unrecognised entry: ps-t0 = resource\tan\tan_nude.ini\tannudemarie unless_null

it shows up when i start the launcher.

and my character's nipple was gone. could somebody tell me what's going on? thanks!

Dammit! No matter what I do, I dont seem to find a way to get rid of that little imperfection at the back of the hip...

It's the original base model from the game without the holes, but it has slightly edges at the back hip which I cant fix.

Trying further but all update pack will take another while, but I am uploading skins only!

Spoiler

DOAX-VenusVacation_190402_170127.jpg.5e346a59f07972684f2cd9bfe648bd1a.jpg

EDIT:

I am uploading all for now and will upload updated version later so that you guys have at least a working package again.

Sorry for the delay!

Forum problems and vacation without wifi took its time.

UPDATE!!!

There is a new "All In One Pack" in the first post, also updated textures for the new mesh. But there aren't any pubic hair options yet. Also the back hip of the new nude model seems to make problems... but the rest of the hip and chest area are cleaner and smoother than the mesh before. I will try to fix everything and do new pubic version, as well as make posts about the new added costumes that are allready in the "all in one pack" but dont have sperate posts yet.

4 hours ago, knight77 said:

UPDATE!!!

There is a new "All In One Pack" in the first post, also updated textures for the new mesh. But there aren't any pubic hair options yet. Also the back hip of the new nude model seems to make problems... but the rest of the hip and chest area are cleaner and smoother than the mesh before. I will try to fix everything and do new pubic version, as well as make posts about the new added costumes that are allready in the "all in one pack" but dont have sperate posts yet.

Great to see an update, just wondering is the issue with the texture on normal girls (kasumi, misaki suppose to persist?)

Spoiler

issue.PNG.b5b9818a5acf777491d72095f0aaa9f9.PNG

9 hours ago, zecknor said:

Great to see an update, just wondering is the issue with the texture on normal girls (kasumi, misaki suppose to persist?)

Hide contents

issue.PNG.b5b9818a5acf777491d72095f0aaa9f9.PNG

Little advice, or hint!

I changed some folder names to make it easier to separate different mods from different authors

So my mod pack includes folders with the name "knight77" added. So you might need to "DISABLED" the others. For example the new skin folder is named: "Skin_knight77" so to prevent any conflict either delete your whole old mod folder or check which one you disable.

3 hours ago, zecknor said:

Thanks for your help, Just wondering what the nHonoka skin and nLuna skins are. Since they duplicate the previous can I know what the main difference between them are? Thanks!

They have slightly different areolas

Latest update just nuke all the steam version nude mods.

I installed 3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation-1.9 a few days ago and put all the mods in the mod folder and all worked fine but when I tried to play it today the update kept getting an error. I tried reinstalling the game and installed  the 3dfix and the game crashes.

3 hours ago, Verhoven69 said:

Latest update just nuke all the steam version nude mods.

I installed 3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation-1.9 a few days ago and put all the mods in the mod folder and all worked fine but when I tried to play it today the update kept getting an error. I tried reinstalling the game and installed  the 3dfix and the game crashes.

Still working for me, must be something on your end. Keep in mind we're at 3Dfix 2.1 now.

12 hours ago, h4ilbaby said:

SquareBikini texture on Marie not working, tested with everyone else and its only her where it doesnt work.

I did some digging and can only guess it has something to do with the most recent update.

Yeah the latest update changed the hashes for this one.

You just need to change two to get it working again. Look out for these names and change the hash for it as it is posted here:

[TextureOverrideSquareBikiniMarieIB]

hash = f205d51b

[TextureOverrideMarieBody]

hash = 0a3f8e0b