Pee mod

TDA

Here is the adult version of KHSfiller for testing

Sometimes, the actors will run (to pee)  (to plants if it there is) or where (containers).

Actors can reset the action (if they overestimate their packages-tasks), they do it themselves, the script clears them while doing so.

If there is a companion (not CM), he will do it with you.

I could forget something, as it was done with several other mods.

6ba6804322f4f1caea654f63bcd367c6.jpg

https://yadi.sk/d/d2uzO4E1Xk41JA

================================================================================

Here is a fix for sleeping friendly NPC who are under the influence of a magic script (Example - Basic instincts spell).

https://yadi.sk/d/dCOIZ9ySenu-hA

Now the script excludes them for a while

5 hours ago, TDA said:

Here is the adult version of KHSfiller for testing

Sometimes, the actors will run (to pee)  (to plants if it there is) or where (containers).

Actors can reset the action (if they overestimate their packages-tasks), they do it themselves, the script clears them while doing so.

If there is a companion (not CM), he will do it with you.

I could forget something, as it was done with several other mods.

6ba6804322f4f1caea654f63bcd367c6.jpg

https://yadi.sk/d/d2uzO4E1Xk41JA

Works great for the most part.

Only one real problem: it can activate while you are having sex which screws things up. My companion will decide she has to go pee while the PC is having sex and both will then go through the animations.

I think if you can get it to stop doing that it will be a great mod. 

A 'stick and carrot' would be nice at some point....a bonus for going pee...a penalty for being seen doing so in public...or something similar.

I gather that if I lower the numbers in the ini file, it will be less common?...It is set to 100 for both at the moment.

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

Works great for the most part.

Only one real problem: it can activate while you are having sex which screws things up. My companion will decide she has to go pee while the PC is having sex and both will then go through the animations.

I think if you can get it to stop doing that it will be a great mod. 

A 'stick and carrot' would be nice at some point....a bonus for going pee...a penalty for being seen doing so in public...or something similar.

I gather that if I lower the numbers in the ini file, it will be less common?...It is set to 100 for both at the moment. 

Hmm .. In theory, actors in an unconscious state are not involved.  Although, there is no verification through the Lovers function.

Yes, the smaller the number, the less chance for all. You can not make it was only for a companion (technically easier)

As for the textures, well, the ones that I left are more magical or something (sparks from vanilla traps)

1 hour ago, TDA said:

Hmm .. In theory, actors in an unconscious state are not involved.  Although, there is no verification through the Lovers function.

Yes, the smaller the number, the less chance for all. You can not make it was only for a companion (technically easier)

As for the textures, well, the ones that I left are more magical or something (sparks from vanilla traps)

I think a companion only version would be a very good idea. (That is...you and your companions but no random NPCs)

Re: sparks...it's easy enough to just aim the animation's texture to any other with Nifskope if so desired. The one I made is just bigger and more yellow.

Great mod either way. 

I was having some spell-casting NPCs freezing-up mid spell cast...not sure if it's just a conflict with one of my mods or not yet.

41 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

I think a companion only version would be a very good idea. (That is...you and your companions but no random NPCs)

Re: sparks...it's easy enough to just aim the animation's texture to any other with Nifskope if so desired. The one I made is just bigger and more yellow.

Great mod either way. 

I was having some spell-casting NPCs freezing-up mid spell cast...not sure if it's just a conflict with one of my mods or not yet. 

Well, the spell simply separates the npc (this is a sampling based on the effect of this spell). NPCs should not slow down with it, there is no script in it.

If you don't like his shader, just replace it with a spell with an empty script.

2 hours ago, TDA said:

Well, the spell simply separates the npc (this is a sampling based on the effect of this spell). NPCs should not slow down with it, there is no script in it.

If you don't like his shader, just replace it with a spell with an empty script.

The new version removes the spell (aaaPi or similar). Can it be put back in? 

24 minutes ago, TDA said:

for actors?

No...for the player. aaaPi Player? Something like that.

Here's the story: 

I hot-activated your 2nd mod (overwriting the first mod). This not only gave me the spell but also had the features of the new version. But doing a fresh save...no spell anymore.

I had all my companions peeing on the carpet at once...

:classic_laugh:

Spoiler

This is the first one you uploaded with the animation fix....

_khsFillerPiAnimationFix.7z

I just dropped the new esp from the top of the page into the folder overwriting the already active old version...voila...spell + triggered pee in one.

???

" I just dropped the new esp from the top of the page into the folder overwriting the already active old version...voila...spell + triggered pee in one. "

But that is not the esp from the top of the page. The esp in post 1  is 92KB. And the esp in your 7z is the old 28KB esp.

And if you want the spell with the new esp why don't you use the console?

aaaPiTarget2 "aaaPi Player" [SPEL:0200E2A2]

Player.addspell xx00E2A2

And the aaaPiTarget "aaaPiTarget" [SPEL:0200C07D]

A touch spell

Player.addspell xx00C07D

--------------------------------------

In both esp  some things are not translated or vanilla changes.

ICWaterfrontTheBloatedFloat  = Ïëàâó÷àÿ òàâåðíà - Ïàëóáà òàâåðíû

A potion: aaaDrinkKHS  = Äåøåâîå âèíî

Don't know if this barrel is used: aaaBarrelClutterMiddle01 "Áî÷êà Êëàäîâùèöû" [CONT:02022AC0]

There are 5 NPCs, one have the name "Pi Girl" the other girls names like Ïèñàþùàÿ äåâóøêà

argonian and hight elf voice files are not english...but sounds funny. ( and all voices are female, only the argonian is male )

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

...no spell anymore.

:classic_laugh:

Reveal hidden contents

It was necessary to activate the pi girl for spell

23 minutes ago, fejeena said:

Don't know if this barrel is used: aaaBarrelClutterMiddle01 "Áî÷êà Êëàäîâùèöû" [CONT:02022AC0]

There are 5 NPCs, one have the name "Pi Girl" the other girls names like Ïèñàþùàÿ äåâóøêà

argonian and hight elf voice files are not english...but sounds funny. ( and all voices are female, only the argonian is male ) 

These other girls for the test.

I did not think that the standard names change for different languages. (I have a version on the disk. )

there is a lot to rename files, it was too lazy

Translations:

the barrel aaaBarrelClutterMiddle01 [CONT:01022AC0]

Бочка Кладовщицы  = Barrel Storekeeper

aaaDrinkKHS  [ALCH:01000ED5]

Дешевое вино = Cheap wine

NPC ( if they are only test NPCs no need to translate )

aaaTMcenterFind [NPC_:01012DD2]

Девушка кладовщица = Girl storekeeper

aaaTMcenterFindFlora  [NPC_:01012DDA]

Девушка травница = Girl herbalist

aaaTMTestSounds  [NPC_:0102913D]

Боевая девушка = Fighting girl

aaaTMcenter NPC_:010126F2]

Писающая девушка = Pissing girl

and the cell "ICWaterfrontTheBloatedFloat"  to your vanilla game language  ( that's the only vanilla change )

And TES4Edit cleaning:

Remove identical to master records : 1 entry

Undeleting and Disabling References:  13 entries

19 hours ago, fejeena said:

???

" I just dropped the new esp from the top of the page into the folder overwriting the already active old version...voila...spell + triggered pee in one. "

But that is not the esp from the top of the page. The esp in post 1  is 92KB. And the esp in your 7z is the old 28KB esp.

And if you want the spell with the new esp why don't you use the console?

aaaPiTarget2 "aaaPi Player" [SPEL:0200E2A2]

Player.addspell xx00E2A2

And the aaaPiTarget "aaaPiTarget" [SPEL:0200C07D]

A touch spell

Player.addspell xx00C07D

Yes...and thanks for the IDs....I'm just thinking of the finished product. You might not be around to guru the newbs...lol.

Now...if it just had some effects in-game. Perhaps a small bonus added like with the Loo effect...and a small penalty if the PC is caught in public...

5 hours ago, GermanDeathKittiez said:

Is this something that could be made to work with Maskar's Basic Personal Hygiene? So that, for instance, when you pee, it reduces your need to go to the toilet?

No, this is just a kind of engine with a new animation.  In general, my interest was in studying the kinematics of the skeleton when a person squats. Well and some of the mischievous past :)

4 hours ago, TDA said:

No, this is just a kind of engine with a new animation.  In general, my interest was in studying the kinematics of the skeleton when a person squats. Well and some of the mischievous past :)

Well, it works like a hot damn. Even with bandits and such...

"Observing the bandit cave, I timed my attack for when one of the guards went to take a piss. They never knew what hit 'em."

:classic_smile:

Archived