{UPDATE - Elvira Redone} Beauty Mod

2013 Aug 11

Uploaded the Oblivian hairs plugin that I forgot to include with the beauty mod.

2013 August 10

Updated Elvira using the latest Enhanced Character Edit.

File #1 contains:

• Meshes - My Venus Hourglass body (CBBE-BBP).
  • Skeletons - CHSBHC (no animations).
  • Textures - Sophia body and face.
  • Set up for Nord race, but can be used for other human races, vanilla or custom.  Just copy the meshes and textures to the folders used by those races.

File #2 contains:

• CME slot save #1 containing the facegen.  Extract and add to My Games > Skyrim folder.
  • When using showracemenu, activate the SLOTS slider and choose slot #1.
  • Alternatively, change the number of the CME save and use the corresponding slot # in the SLOTS slider.

post-64505-0-36186500-1376189501_thumb.jpgpost-64505-0-38076000-1376189518_thumb.jpg

Requirements

1) ECE v1.05

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12951

A) Elvira - beauty mod.

https://mega.co.nz/#!gQp1nYTR!NwHl6kEEvLL3Miv5u8X9ql5KQpcX1F6CtuupC8DQ3YA

B) CME Slot save (add to My Games > Skyrim).

Elvira Redone-CME_save.7z

C) Oblivian Hairs plugin

OH-plugin.7z

<<<<<<<<<<---+--->>>>>>>>>>

2013 May 30

Reuploaded the Elvira beauty mod.  Include are v1 and v2 + the facegen (.npc).

post-64505-0-29797900-1369915051_thumb.jpgpost-64505-0-61433700-1369915058_thumb.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Elvira Beauty Mod.7z

FaceGen Data-Elvira.npc.7z

2013 May 06

I'm putting together a whole new beauty pack that will utilize the latest ECE.  I'll try to get it ready by tomorrow.  For now, by requests, here is the Milk Breasts textures from the original Elvira beauty pack.

Screens and Download Link

Psycho' date=' maybe you can try and do this one? No, you don't have to do it, at least an English guide would be nice

[/quote']

I'll give it try. A guide is not easy since I'm reproducing other people's characters, it's a lot of trial and error getting the right mods and/or select files from a mod to work. There are a few beauty packs at Nexus and here in LL. All you need to do is take them apart and reassemble the different mods to get the desired results. Of course there are a few custom packs floating around the internet.

i try maake too

8e0a810bd911da2cfd1da52e8f8a910734d4aefb8603dd1de782655743c1acec6g.jpg

Looks great!

Almost done.

32813c1c23403277c4d5e1d7719cbabef22f0702f759c4c34fcf174021933f8b4g.jpg

the ears in the original are from an ANK accessories mod' date=' i had it but i have no idea where, ill find it tho

[/quote']

Thanks for the info. I tried a few elf ear mods and the closest I've gotten was with the Monli's head, but the ears were shorter.

I have a few ANK files, hopefully, I have those ears.

Uploading version 2 of the (first) Beauty Mod. There is a (1) repack which includes a FaceCharGen file which can be used to make a companion, and (2) the FaceCharGen as a separate download.

by the way, non directly related to the topic, but the screenshot reminded me of it, and maybe you guys can help me, since i'm aiming for that look as well.

Problem: my PC has no eyelashes.No one in my skyrim has eyelashes. No fucking eyelashes at all. The eye textures i'm using does have them, and the eye themselves are working, so i just have no clue wtf went wrong >_>

Anyone got any ideas?

by the way' date=' non directly related to the topic, but the screenshot reminded me of it, and maybe you guys can help me, since i'm aiming for that look as well.

Problem: my PC has no eyelashes.No one in my skyrim has eyelashes. No fucking eyelashes at all. The eye textures i'm using does have them, and the eye themselves are working, so i just have no clue wtf went wrong >_>

Anyone got any ideas?

[/quote']

What beauty mod or facial improvement mods do you have installed?

Almost done.

32813c1c23403277c4d5e1d7719cbabef22f0702f759c4c34fcf174021933f8b4g.jpg

it is also a combination of chsbhc body' date=' fair skin mod for cbbe v2, edialog for blush, and oblivion hairs.

wished i knew of the lactating mod from some of his other pictures but meh.

[/quote']

I have CHSBHC, fair-skin textures for both CBBE, and Oblivian Hairs. I might have EDialogue. Lactating mod?

whats that spider web armor

Black Widow outfit. It's part of Alan's BBP pack, but it is also available as standalone here:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8225

It's listed 4th from the bottom of the list.

I'll finish the second beauty mod after I'm done with some updates with the Elin and Castanic race.

i highly doubt it. i took 2 years of photoshop classes in high school monday to friday and hour each and a year in a advertisement agenty. if that was photoshopped it was either done by a pro or he is too lazy and used mod he could have made the mod himself but since all the other mods in the pics are added from other works i say it was made by someone else. he just did a awesome job of adding them together.

Try the textures included in the Ghost of Spriggan files. They look very similar to when the unknown artist just included breast milk onto the character.

http://skup.dip.jp/?andor=and&sword=ghost+of+spriggan&mode=ret

DL the top one, extract the option folder(which should be "オプション") and get either the "only breast milk" texture or "Breast milk w/creampie texture". Folder structure below:

Ghost of Spriggan 4種

- Option Folder (オプション)

|---Breast milk w/creampie texture(母乳中出しテクスチャ)

|---Only breast milk texture(母乳テクスチャ)

|---Only creampie texture(中出しテクスチャ)

- Readme.txt(れどめ)

- Ghost of Spriggan4types(種) Main File(Install this first before using the option textures)

@LEDAHGRIM

Beauty Mod v1 can be installed with NMM though, I have not made it specifically for NMM installation.

Beauty Mod v2 needs to be extracted since I included a .npc file in a separate folder.

@Dobmc

Thank you for the link, but the texture looks like bukakke, at least to me. I'll still check it out.

EDIT: I found those elf ears. Beauty mod #2 should be ready this weekend, with or without the lactating breasts.

Daft question, but what is the purpose of this mod? Curious. Is it a pack to allow the creation of characters like in the screenshots in the OP or to support the facegen data?

Made a preset using the facegen for Beauty Mod #1 but it seems the character has an odd tattoo of some sort all over the face (looks kind of like a spider web?). Anyway, is this by design or a bug? Can't figure out how to remove it.

Cheers

Daft question' date=' but what is the purpose of this mod? Curious. Is it a pack to allow the creation of characters like in the screenshots in the OP or to support the facegen data?

Made a preset using the facegen for Beauty Mod #1 but it seems the character has an odd tattoo of some sort all over the face (looks kind of like a spider web?). Anyway, is this by design or a bug? Can't figure out how to remove it.

Cheers

[/quote']

After reading posts after posts of people inquiring about what mods were used (race, face, textures, etc.) in some screenshots and getting responses that are mostly guesses, I figured I'll try to recreate those characters. Do I have to share them? No, not really, but why not.

As for the 'odd tattoo', I used the ygNord race because I seem to get the results I like. If you're having problems with using the face data then you'll have better luck creating a character with Character Creation and export the data using 'spf ' with being the name you give your character.

Daft question' date=' but what is the purpose of this mod? Curious. Is it a pack to allow the creation of characters like in the screenshots in the OP or to support the facegen data?

Cheers

[/quote']

After reading posts after posts of people inquiring about what mods were used (race, face, textures, etc.) in some screenshots and getting responses that are mostly guesses, I figured I'll try to recreate those characters. Do I have to share them? No, not really, but why not.

As for the 'odd tattoo', I used the ygNord race because I seem to get the results I like. If you're having problems with using the face data then you'll have better luck creating a character with Character Creation and export the data using 'spf ' with being the name you give your character.

Cool, cheers, appreciate the response/share :) - does this mod change any of the presets or anything like that or is one meant to make your face using the various mods in the character edit?