Dragon Ball FighterZ nude mods: Kefla, Caulifla, Videl, Android 18 and Android 21

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

that of adding jiggle physics of videl nude sounds great i hope same from bulma in the story mode hope the game future update of another female character its some little sad only 4 female two android 21 human and majin android 18 lazulis real name videl and kelfa hope added this zangya in the roaster1girls abs alien alien_girl biceps big_breasts bikini blue_eyes bracelet breasts curly_hair dragon_ball dragon_ball_z earrings faceless_male green_skin hi_res highres hips kingrangman krillin long_hair muscular muscular_female orange_hair pointy_ears sling_bikini thick_thighs thighs white_bikini wide_hips zangya

Edited by Ayashimi
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2019 at 10:16 PM, JoeMesh said:

I don't think that site allows screenshots of nudity. Here's what it looks like.

Reveal hidden contents

372420379_DRAGONBALLFighterZScreenshot2019_02.15-19_08_45_99.png.8604a2e92e7f9b4953dde3ba0bb41eb9.png

Reveal hidden contents

617961878_DRAGONBALLFighterZScreenshot2019_02.15-19_08_49_53.png.0dfad2596166e2d28d25ed30b88c671a.png

Reveal hidden contents

1323122330_DRAGONBALLFighterZScreenshot2019_02.15-19_09_01_36.png.4abdd6d332d9b867ec19a14e7a8b89d8.png

Any chance i can still download this somewhere? Gamebanana page got down.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So recently came back to play a little bit of this game and I was checking the latest nude mods that were available (I used to play when most mods didn't have outlines and stuff). I've been using a mod by @xxsjxx for Android 21 (not Lab coat, just regular one). It is labeled as a beta in his patreon (its public though) so wanted to know if anyone knows if he's going to do anything else with it (I remember seeing that he moved on to mod some of the Guilty Gear games though).

If not, could anyone help me with editing it a bit? The only thing I kinda don't like about it is the little like textures that appear during 21's level 3 because they kinda clip through stuff. Notice the white ball in her mouth and the onomatopoeia thingy in her mouth, and the white ball again clipping through hair. I've been looking through the assets to see if I could edit it myself but I can't find that texture.

Spoiler

aaaa.thumb.png.5a37dd5d8b1b288a5b6edf5baad8b1a3.png

Edited by dixshi
Spelling error
6 hours ago, dixshi said:

So recently came back to play a little bit of this game and I was checking the latest nude mods that were available (I used to play when most mods didn't have outlines and stuff). I've been using a mod by @xxsjxx for Android 21 (not Lab coat, just regular one). It is labeled as a beta in his patreon (its public though) so wanted to know if anyone knows if he's going to do anything else with it (I remember seeing that he moved on to mod some of the Guilty Gear games though).

If not, could anyone help me with editing it a bit? The only thing I kinda don't like about it is the little like textures that appear during 21's level 3 because they kinda clip through stuff. Notice the white ball in her mouth and the onomatopoeia thingy in her mouth, and the white ball again clipping through hair. I've been looking through the assets to see if I could edit it myself but I can't find that texture.

Hide contents

If you do, would you share it? I'm already bored of using these same Mods that xxsjxx no longer updates oh he doesn't get to do the one for Kale and Cheelai.

16 hours ago, dixshi said:

Hide contents

I might revisit this one day, there have been improvements to the modding process to allow proper outlines. Been busy with other games. Anyways, I'd suggest using the older mods. It doesn't suffer from these issues.

3 hours ago, xxsjxx said:

I might revisit this one day, there have been improvements to the modding process to allow proper outlines. Been busy with other games. Anyways, I'd suggest using the older mods. It doesn't suffer from these issues.

Yeah, I tried the older 21 mod and it didn't have the issue, but it looked quite weird next to the 18, kefla and lab coat 21 mods, so that's why I wanted to know if the newer one could be fixed. Thanks for the response though! Will probably get tired of the game again before too long anyways xD

On 7/9/2023 at 12:13 PM, xxsjxx said:

oh that would be nice if yould fix that. I need the thicker lines otherwise it's unplayable for me

• 1 month later...
On 8/17/2023 at 4:07 PM, ZeroMan64 said:

Does anyone know how to import mods featured here into blender? I wanted to import Kefla

Should be able to download UModel and use that to open mods.
Might also need Noesis to convert.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...