Dragon Ball FighterZ nude mods: Kefla, Caulifla, Videl, Android 18 and Android 21

1 hour ago, xxsjxx said:

You can also use Unverum, tutorial below.

Thank you for the help and all the great mods you've done for us. I used the unverum tutorial. Does this work for Granblue Fantasy Versus too? And do I only play in offline mode or do the mods work online too?

Edit: Sorry forget I asked. It says in the video which I skipped over by accident. Do you plan to make a nude Kale mod for intro/outro (Kefla) too after the nude lab coat 21 mod?

Edited by hotNess16
11 hours ago, hotNess16 said:

Thank you for the help and all the great mods you've done for us. I used the unverum tutorial. Does this work for Granblue Fantasy Versus too? And do I only play in offline mode or do the mods work online too?

Edit: Sorry forget I asked. It says in the video which I skipped over by accident. Do you plan to make a nude Kale mod for intro/outro (Kefla) too after the nude lab coat 21 mod?

Yes and and a nude gloves less videl and a Majin form for lab coat 21

So here's what's up, my mods won't work with the new playable 21 model. They are different models, and also have different textures, so I can't just reuse my models. I have to edit the UV's to get it to look right, since she has damaged leggings (part of the new texture).

I would also like to mod Good 21 over lab 21 in the future.

Also yes, Unverum supports Granblue Versus, I still need to finish Viraaaaaaaaaa

Edited by xxsjxx
1 hour ago, xxsjxx said:

So here's what's up, my mods won't work with the new playable 21 model. They are different models, and also have different textures, so I can't just reuse my models. I have to edit the UV's to get it to look right, since she has damaged leggings (part of the new texture).

Also yes, Unverum supports Granblue Versus, I still need to finish Viraaaaaaaaaa

Ah OK thank you for the update and the mods. 

On 2/24/2022 at 11:27 PM, hotNess16 said:

@xxsjxxSo I downloaded the 21 lab coat dlc however, the character doesn't show up as bought in game whenever I launch the game in Unverum mod manager. She shows up when I launch through steam though. I don't know why I'm having this issue. If someone could help, it'd be appreciated. 

Use the mods in the way of creating a folder called "Mods~" the mods of that horrible modder are useless for certain things. And so, it will be easier
On 2/24/2022 at 11:19 PM, xxsjxx said:

22 hours ago, hotNess16 said:

When I go on the vanilla version online, 21 lab coat shows up. But when I use the modded version of the game, 21 lab coat isn't there. I'm not sure why. The mods do show though.

If you read my last post, well I basically need to replace the new playable model which is a different model.

I have a few beta's on my Patreon https://www.patreon.com/xxsjxx

There's a couple of issues which need fixing, and there's also another damaged model that I also need to replace. It will take some time.

1.png?token-time=1647302400&token-hash=1G62lpdOdZZlOTps0DmQNNr_r5-qT9bi5GEoESL0Lkk%3D

5 hours ago, xxsjxx said:

If you read my last post, well I basically need to replace the new playable model which is a different model.

I have a few beta's on my Patreon https://www.patreon.com/xxsjxx

There's a couple of issues which need fixing, and there's also another damaged model that I also need to replace. It will take some time.

1.png?token-time=1647302400&token-hash=1G62lpdOdZZlOTps0DmQNNr_r5-qT9bi5GEoESL0Lkk%3D

I think I finally get it now. The reason she doesn't show as playable yet in the modded version anyways is because there's no mods for her. I just thought that you could at least play like in the vanilla steam version. Thank you for clarifying.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2022 at 1:42 PM, xxsjxx said:

Nude version is out now btw.
https://patreon.com/posts/63409332

617065065_DRAGONBALLFighterZScreenshot2022_03.06-16_34_02_84.png.01ec4cc20c39b128c6be492e9fc821f4.png

Plus lab coat version https://www.patreon.com/posts/nude-labcoat-21-63438389

1960112751_DRAGONBALLFighterZScreenshot2022_03.06-18_59_32_83.png.06d444aa81db25dd5bfb44368bbb23f4.png

Still working on some other variants. And a few recolors.

HI,

I love your work much!

BTW, could you please help me a bit? I am trying to add this mod into PC GamPass version, NOT for Steam version.

Each version .exe files path structure is below ones.

< Steam >
\DRAGON BALL FighterZ\DBFighterZ.exe
\DRAGON BALL FighterZ\RED\Binaries\Win64\RED-Win64-Shipping.exe

< PC GamePass >
\DRAGON BALL FighterZ\Content\DBFighterZ.exe
\DRAGON BALL FighterZ\Content\RED\Binaries\Win64\DRAGON_BALL_FighterZ.exe

Question : For DBFigherZ.exe, on Steam version, you distributed "already modded.exe version", so we can just replace the original exe with the modded "DBFigherZ.exe.

What kind of tweak was necessary for the modded exe version of DBFighterZ.exe?

Because as we can see the above GamePass version, Win64 path's exe file name is different from the Steam version.

And GamePass version cannot start by a short cut to "\Win64\DRAGON_BALL_FighterZ.exe" with "-eac-nop-loaded", seems like GamePass restriction for short cut start way.

So I think only the way would be trigger by modded "DBFighterZ.exe". This is the background of my question.

I just only want to know the answer to my question for your past work on Steam, I don't expect any other help like how to mod to GamePass version.

Thanks!

On 6/30/2021 at 3:11 PM, xxsjxx said:

You will need to install the Pak material from this to get this mod to work:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/459915269477892106/817570321829593088/LeanMaterials_0.1_first_release.zip

I've included this in the post. Basically the mod gives better outlines.

Sorry, do you have alternate link for this file. The discord link returning ths message when i try to open it

<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access denied.</Message>
<Details>Anonymous caller does not have storage.objects.get access to the Google Cloud Storage object.</Details>
</Error>

18 hours ago, Waghnak said:

Sorry, do you have alternate link for this file. The discord link returning ths message when i try to open it

<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access denied.</Message>
<Details>Anonymous caller does not have storage.objects.get access to the Google Cloud Storage object.</Details>
</Error>

Sorry, here's the link

https://gamebanana.com/tools/7159

• 2 months later...

Awesome mods! but i have a newbie question. every mod you release is independent or need a base mod to work? for example i'm trying to use the Nude Labcoat but it doesn't appear, but the Nude 21 Playable does work. am i doing something wrong?

On 5/26/2022 at 8:16 AM, Double L said:

Awesome mods! but i have a newbie question. every mod you release is independent or need a base mod to work? for example i'm trying to use the Nude Labcoat but it doesn't appear, but the Nude 21 Playable does work. am i doing something wrong?

There's 2 models, one is playable and one is damaged, for when she's damaged/low on health etc. They will swap models. Anyways make sure you have both playable and damaged mods installed. I kept them separate so people could have more options.

Also, I'm working on Cocotte atm.
image.png.a6175f6379c779ccce836b4bb2a286a8.png